It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: This is a returning game? I don't remember ever seeing it before!
The-Business: Initial addition to the catalogue
Removal announcement
Cool, cheers!
I wonder where the announcement of the return has got to...
Fever_Discordia: Cool, cheers!
Nowhere...

Edit: Official announcement of the re-release is now up.
Fever_Discordia: I'll have to look into 'I, of the Dragon' more though - does GOG have anything by Topware here?
Exactly a dozen games.
Post edited February 18, 2015 by Grargar
I know I've got loads of other stuff to do but I've updated for the release of Ys anyway - this completes XSEED to AFAIK - I can't find anything other series they have to bring (I saw Half Minute Hero on their site but it's got a different publisher on Steam)
Oh, OK, seems at some point Kerberos change the name of Ground Pounders to Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders so damien including it in his SotS section, therefore I've deleted it over here and the Kerberos section as it was then empty!
Fever_Discordia: Cool, cheers!
Grargar: Nowhere...

Edit: Official announcement of the re-release is now up.
Fever_Discordia: I'll have to look into 'I, of the Dragon' more though - does GOG have anything by Topware here?
Grargar: Exactly a dozen games.
OK moved I, of the Dragon to a new 'Topware' section, it's the only thing in there at the moment...
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Ok the Paradox section is now up - synced with Steam, I just missed off some things that looked multiplayer only and / or F2P (P2W)
Lety me know if there's any mistakes, as always
Fever_Discordia: Ok the Paradox section is now up - synced with Steam, I just missed off some things that looked multiplayer only and / or F2P (P2W)
There is also Fort Zombie, developed by Kerberos and published by Paradox.
Fever_Discordia: Ok the Paradox section is now up - synced with Steam, I just missed off some things that looked multiplayer only and / or F2P (P2W)
Grargar: There is also Fort Zombie, developed by Kerberos and published by Paradox.
OK I checked GamersGate too and, in addition to
Fort Zombie, I also added
Achtung Panzer,
Lost Empire and
Valhalla Chronicles
Thanks
Grargar: With the release of SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition here, we also have a new publisher as well; Plug In Digital. These are the games that they publish on Steam, thought I'm not sure if it's, overall, a complete list.
OK the Plug In Digital section is now up, based on what's on Steam
Added a change to put my hand up and admit that I'd missed The Last Tinker from Daedalic prior to release, checked through and added Munin and Decay: The Mare to my Daedalic section so hopefully that won't happen again...
And I've now synced the Topware section with Steam
Boy, not much to trouble the wishlist there!
Didn't include Iron Sky because its based on a film, not sure if the World War II and III games should be considered a series
Topware seem to have rights to X-Blades but not Blades of Time, I mentioned the whole series anyway - didn't have teh heart to split them up!
I wish the Final Fantasy series would launch here. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Also overlooked this topic somehow for years.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Senteria
Fever_Discordia: And I've now synced the Topware section with Steam
Didn't include Iron Sky because its based on a film, not sure if the World War II and III games should be considered a series
Topware seem to have rights to X-Blades but not Blades of Time, I mentioned the whole series anyway - didn't have teh heart to split them up!
I don't think that Blades of Time is a sequel, but only a spiritual successor. Topware also have Battle vs Chess and Raven's Cry and they are also publishers for on stores other than Steam and the developer's site (not sure if it counts for this list). By the way, the company's name is [url=http://www.topware.com/en/index.html]Topware Interactive (I know that GamersGate calls it Entertainment and I'm now getting into semantics).
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Grargar
Fever_Discordia: And I've now synced the Topware section with Steam
Grargar: I don't think that Blades of Time is a sequel, but only a spiritual successor. Topware also have Battle vs Chess and Raven's Cry and they are also publishers for on stores other than Steam and the developer's site (not sure if it counts for this list). By the way, the company's name is [url=http://www.topware.com/en/index.html]Topware Interactive (I know that GamersGate calls it Entertainment and I'm now getting into semantics).
OK added all of those and changed the name to 'Interactive'
The 'Blades' games are a hard one to call, I agree, in the end I'm leaving it as it is because the main character is still called 'Ayumi' so I assume is meant to be the same person, even if she has had a bit of a make-over between games...
Fever_Discordia: OK added all of those and changed the name to 'Interactive'
The 'Blades' games are a hard one to call, I agree, in the end I'm leaving it as it is because the main character is still called 'Ayumi' so I assume is meant to be the same person, even if she has had a bit of a make-over between games...
In that case, you should also add Iceberg Interactive to the signed publishers, since Blades of Time is published by them on stores like and [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/bladesoftime_storefront]Humble Store. Before you ask, yes we have them on board.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Grargar
Fever_Discordia: Oh yeah!
Deleted that too!
Also updated changes for recent... changes - first WB games, First proper release of Paradox games, removal of Majesty series from the list (I had it under 1C Company)
Added Injustice to WB section after damien decided he didn't consider it a Batman game
Grargar: Oh boy, I start feeling very annoying but, yes, I found yet another game in the Strategy First section that is already here;
Celtic Kings - Rage of War. It seems to be self-published, by the way. Oh, and The I of the Dragon seems to be published by Topware. At least, according to GamersGate.
Looks like Topware are finally getting around to taking I of the Dragon to Steam too!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/279720/