It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: With the release of SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition here, we also have a new publisher as well; Plug In Digital. These are the games that they publish on Steam, thought I'm not sure if it's, overall, a complete list.
Don't think I want to see most of those here. :P
Well, based on what's on Steam, I've only made 3 additions to the new WB section:
Scooby Doo! & Looney Tunes Cartoon Universe: Adventure (WB)
Scribblenauts series (WB)
Watchmen: The End is Nigh series (WB)

I'm not including LotR because, even though WB own the films through New Line, it looks like the films are licnesed from the books, which they don't own, as far as I can tell

I'm assuming that damien will include 'Injustice' as a Batman game when he does his Batman section - on it goes if not

and Hot Wheels is a Mattel property, by the look of it...
Oop remembered to add a change for the return of the Guilty Gear, started looking into Midway - WB rights, added Rampage so far, complicated because Midway often didn't publish home versions...
Fever_Discordia: Merge Game
The company is called Merge Games. :P
In addition, it should go, alphabetically, after Lee Jacobson and not after Nordic Games.
Fever_Discordia: Strategy First:
Perimeter series (Codemasters - 1C Company - Strategy First)
I know that Strategy First publishes the 2nd one, but we already have a game from the series here.
EnforcerSunWoo: Not to mention any Midway properties that Warner Bros now owns including The Suffering, Area 51, etc.
https://twitter.com/jackterror/status/566772740158668801
EnforcerSunWoo: Not to mention any Midway properties that Warner Bros now owns including The Suffering, Area 51, etc.
tfishell: https://twitter.com/jackterror/status/566772740158668801
Hmm... Stranglehold sounds like it's verging into 'licensed' terriory
"Stranglehold is the sequel to Woo's 1992 Hong Kong action film, Hard Boiled, and stars Chow Yun-fat in a reprisal of his role as hard-boiled cop Inspector "Tequila" Yuen"

Unless WB owns the rights to 'Hard Boiled' I would have thought it would be some obscure Hong Kong studiio though...

*edit* Also I've never heard of it despite sounding mindblowingly awesome!
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Paradox has now released their games here.
Grargar: Paradox has now released their games here.
Yes, I have eyes too! :P
Seriously though, yeah, I've WAS thinking of doing a proper Paradox section when that one game went into 'Coming Soon' but I thought it might be a one-off, apparently not!
Exciting times!
Fever_Discordia: Merge Game
Grargar: The company is called Merge Games. :P
In addition, it should go, alphabetically, after Lee Jacobson and not after Nordic Games.
Fever_Discordia: Strategy First:
Perimeter series (Codemasters - 1C Company - Strategy First)
Grargar: I know that Strategy First publishes the 2nd one, but we already have a game from the series here.
OK corrected and moved the Merge section
Weird about Perimeter because it came up before and I said I'd deleted it here
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missing_original_ips_from_signed_publishers/post270
Deleted it again anyway...
Fever_Discordia: Weird about Perimeter because it came up before and I said I'd deleted it here
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missing_original_ips_from_signed_publishers/post270
Having taken other look at the Strategy First section, I see that O.R.B. is there. Well, O.R.B. is here too.
Fever_Discordia: Weird about Perimeter because it came up before and I said I'd deleted it here
Grargar: Having taken other look at the Strategy First section, I see that O.R.B. is there. Well, O.R.B. is here too.
Oh yeah!
Deleted that too!
Also updated changes for recent... changes - first WB games, First proper release of Paradox games, removal of Majesty series from the list (I had it under 1C Company)
Added Injustice to WB section after damien decided he didn't consider it a Batman game
Fever_Discordia: Oh yeah!
Deleted that too!
Also updated changes for recent... changes - first WB games, First proper release of Paradox games, removal of Majesty series from the list (I had it under 1C Company)
Added Injustice to WB section after damien decided he didn't consider it a Batman game
Oh boy, I start feeling very annoying but, yes, I found yet another game in the Strategy First section that is already here;
Celtic Kings - Rage of War. It seems to be self-published, by the way. Oh, and The I of the Dragon seems to be published by Topware. At least, according to GamersGate.
Mobile Forces is back, I was about to say, but then I saw no entry in your list. :P
Fever_Discordia: Oh yeah!
Deleted that too!
Grargar: Oh boy, I start feeling very annoying but, yes, I found yet another game in the Strategy First section that is already here;
Celtic Kings - Rage of War. It seems to be self-published, by the way. Oh, and The I of the Dragon seems to be published by Topware. At least, according to GamersGate.
Nah, that's cool, anything that corrects mistakes and makes the lists shorter is OK by me!
Deleted Celtic Kings, I'll have to look into 'I, of the Dragon' more though - does GOG have anything by Topware here?
Grargar: Mobile Forces is back, I was about to say, but then I saw no entry in your list. :P
This is a returning game? I don't remember ever seeing it before!
Probably the reason I never did a Blue Moon, Red Owl section was that just about everything they've got here is published by KISS over on Steam (somethings KISS / Topware) so it's hard to know what they have and what they don't - who even ARE They anyway?
Mobile Forces isn't on Steam though...
Post edited February 18, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: This is a returning game? I don't remember ever seeing it before!
Initial addition to the catalogue
Removal announcement