It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EnforcerSunWoo: Well, get ready to add the Arkham games and a slew of others including Mortal Kombat (2011) to your list.
Well I don't think WB owns the Batman IP (the films, yeah but the character is still DC)
Plus Lego Batman is *a* Batman game and we have MK 1, 2 and 3 so these series are going to be on damien's list
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/completionists_list_of_missing_games_from_gog_series/page1
not mine!
Thanks though!
EnforcerSunWoo: Well, get ready to add the Arkham games and a slew of others including Mortal Kombat (2011) to your list.
Fever_Discordia: Well I don't think WB owns the Batman IP (the films, yeah but the character is still DC)
Plus Lego Batman is *a* Batman game and we have MK 1, 2 and 3 so these series are going to be on damien's list
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/completionists_list_of_missing_games_from_gog_series/page1
not mine!
Thanks though!
Warner Bros owns DC Comics.
Fever_Discordia: I have to work out what I'm going to do with games that are use both Lego AND DC / Harry Potter IP simultaneously!
Busy, busy, busy!
Grargar: Well, Warner Bros owns DC, so I don't think it should be a problem.
Oh really?
That... could actually be more problematic as the Batman IP would come under 'not external IP' and Lego IP would be properly external!
Time Warner owns both WBIE *AND* DC Comics.

Edit:

Ninja'ed.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Kristian
Fever_Discordia: Oh really?
That... could actually be more problematic as the Batman IP would come under 'not external IP' and Lego IP would be properly external!
Like I said, you've got work to do! :P
Not to mention any Midway properties that Warner Bros now owns including The Suffering, Area 51, etc.
EnforcerSunWoo: Not to mention any Midway properties that Warner Bros now owns including The Suffering, Area 51, etc.
Yeah, I was just thinking about that - I'm pretty sure that Midway got all of Atari's (and Williams') arcade game rights before they, themselves went to the wall but the Atari stuff seems to have been sold on again - anyone know why and that no Midway rights defiantly went with?
Fever_Discordia: That... could actually be more problematic as the Batman IP would come under 'not external IP' and Lego IP would be properly external!
Maybe and [url=http://www.wbie.com/licensees.html]this would help?
EnforcerSunWoo: Not to mention any Midway properties that Warner Bros now owns including The Suffering, Area 51, etc.
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, I was just thinking about that - I'm pretty sure that Midway got all of Atari's (and Williams') arcade game rights before they, themselves went to the wall but the Atari stuff seems to have been sold on again - anyone know why and that no Midway rights defiantly went with?
You will have to do some digging on that. I can tell you that the compilation Midway Arcade Origins that Warner Bros released includes games from Atari and Williams as well as Midway.
Fever_Discordia: That... could actually be more problematic as the Batman IP would come under 'not external IP' and Lego IP would be properly external!
JMich: Maybe and [url=http://www.wbie.com/licensees.html]this would help?
Weird - they list it like Lego licensed harry Potter to make the game and not WB licensed Lego and Lego Batman is missing from the list - I assume WB took over the Publishing from Lego at some point?
Fever_Discordia: Weird - they list it like Lego licensed harry Potter to make the game and not WB licensed Lego and Lego Batman is missing from the list - I assume WB took over the Publishing from Lego at some point?
Warner Bros also owns Traveller's Tales.
Fever_Discordia: Weird - they list it like Lego licensed harry Potter to make the game and not WB licensed Lego and Lego Batman is missing from the list - I assume WB took over the Publishing from Lego at some point?
EnforcerSunWoo: Warner Bros also owns Traveller's Tales.
But Traveller's Tales doesn't own Lego!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Absolutely no idea of how they list the licenses. And not even sure how current those pages are.
Either way, I hope it can act as a starting point.
JMich: Absolutely no idea of how they list the licenses. And not even sure how current those pages are.
Either way, I hope it can act as a starting point.
Oh yeah, sure, didn't mean to sound ungrateful for the link - it's cool!
With the release of SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition here, we also have a new publisher as well; Plug In Digital. These are the games that they publish on Steam, thought I'm not sure if it's, overall, a complete list.