It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shmerl: inXile will review adding the Linux version of The Bard's Tale to GOG as well! But it might take a while still:

https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9511
Good news! At this point I am not sure whether GOG or game developers are causing this delay in bringing already existing Linux clients to GOG.
I have many games on my wishlist ready to be insta-added to my backlog once Linux versions arrive. :)
First three Blackwell games are now available for Linux on Humble Bundle and Steam. :) I already got them from HB, but I guess there might be other Linuxers that might be interested. I guess we might be seeing them on GOG soon.
Post edited October 14, 2014 by astropup
It appears GOG doesn't check very thoroughly to ensure their tarballs will be free of broken symbolic links.
Broken Links:
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/dosdevices/a:: -> /dev/fd0
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/GOG Games/Baldur's Gate 2/mpsave -> /Users/patryk/Library/Application Support/GOG.com/Baldur's Gate 2/mpsave
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Documents -> /home/gog
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Pictures -> /home/gog/Pictures
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Videos -> /home/gog/Videos
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/Desktop -> /home/gog/Desktop
Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Music -> /home/gog/Music
Planescape Torment/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Documents -> /home/gog
Planescape Torment/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Pictures -> /home/gog/Pictures
Planescape Torment/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Videos -> /home/gog/Videos
Planescape Torment/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/Desktop -> /home/gog/Desktop
Planescape Torment/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Music -> /home/gog/Music
Baldurs Gate/prefix/dosdevices/a:: -> /dev/fd0
Baldurs Gate/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Documents -> /home/gog
Baldurs Gate/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Pictures -> /home/gog/Pictures
Baldurs Gate/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Videos -> /home/gog/Videos
Baldurs Gate/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/Desktop -> /home/gog/Desktop
Baldurs Gate/prefix/drive_c/users/gog/My Music -> /home/gog/Music

Errors:
find: `/mnt/usb_ext/games/Baldurs Gate 2/prefix/drive_c/GOG Games/Baldur\'s Gate 2/temp/default.tot': Too many levels of symbolic links
Here's the script that generated that output in case anyone else wants to check their stuff:
https://gist.github.com/ssokolow/ad9fd0231162db323c47

I originally wrote it for a completely unrelated reason but now it's got some alternative modes too. (see --help)

(I want to keep all my game files on my external USB drive read-only so I know nothing needing automatic backup exists there, but some of my native Linux games wanted to store their save files inside the data directory. If I ever decide to bring the drive over to a friend's house to let them sample my library, I'll need a way to check which games require intervention to unbreak those symlinks.)

On a related note, if anyone wants to check which .debs are not backed by a repository (eg. if you want to switch them to tarballs because your root partition is getting full), the simplest way is to make sure aptitude is installed (an enhanced replacement for apt-get that comes standard on Debian but not on Ubuntu) and then run "aptitude search ~o".
Post edited October 23, 2014 by ssokolow
Volgarr the Viking is coming to Linux!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/247240/discussions/0/613939841528100786/
Post edited October 24, 2014 by shmerl
According to GOL 3D Realms is to release Anthology Collection for Linux & Mac soon. A lot of great oldies already on GOG. But also: Commander Keen (GG & IotW) & Wolfenstein 3D (nice!). The collection includes drm-free games and it will be available as a digital download only. It's already on sale for Windows for $20. The separate games can also be bought (but 1. keep in mind most of those are already on GOG, 2. not sure if for Linux).

There also seems to be a re-orchestrated soundtrack for the anthology.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by astropup
Heads up for non-Ubuntu/Mint users: the newly released Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis does not include a tarball, only .deb.

Hopefully it's just a mistake/delay and not a new policy for Linux releases.
Daliz: Heads up for non-Ubuntu/Mint users: the newly released Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis does not include a tarball, only .deb.

Likewise for Sam & Max. Can simply extract the game from the .deb and it works just fine that way, so I'm not sure why they aren't providing tarballs for these games.
I think that they're currently VERY busy and as such the tarballs will follow at a later point of time.
Daliz: Heads up for non-Ubuntu/Mint users: the newly released Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis does not include a tarball, only .deb.

Yeah, debs are extractable without installing, but I hope they'll fix this omission. Did you report it to GOG support?

That's strange usually it's the other way around if they don't offer both. I wonder if that's to keep Disney happy rather than releasing a copy that's just a tarball.

Seems silly, but who knows.
I'm using Mint and still prefer the tarballs.
Trine came to Steam. The second one was available for some time already, but the first one was available only on HB.

I think I have them both on Steam and HB, so I probably wouldn't buy them on GOG if they appeared in Linux version. But I guess there would be people who would.

Don't get me wrong. I do sometimes buy stuff I own elsewhere, but rarely. I'm not rebuying the whole catalogue because GOG got it in the meantime. :) I might buy something I don't have in DRM-free version (for example something I got only on Steam) from time to time, though.
MaGog shows there's now 142 Linux titles on GOG. Yay!
Deponia just got on Steam. :) GOG? :)