It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: How abooooout:

We added Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Inherit the Earth (English and German), and The Labyrinth of Time, all native Linux versions :)
mangamuscle: Quite dandy! :) Now go back to the dungeon lowest level and keep working on more >_<
I'm sure you mean:
Back to the mansion! ;)
Linux version of Baldur's Gate EE is now released: https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition
astropup: Well, then I'd like to hear that from them directly. Not satisfied with "They are working on it, I guess..." or "They should be working on that already, I think...". ;)

I don't see how is asking them about something holding them back?
JudasIscariot: How abooooout:

We added Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Inherit the Earth (English and German), and The Labyrinth of Time, all native Linux versions :)
No joke: bought Inherit the Earth (a personal "childhood" fav) yesterday at the end of the promo and thought "humm I'm gonna have to play it on my windows pc then, no linux... we'll let's patiently wait, since it's a dosbox one, shall we?''

No joke #2: bought The Labyrinth of Time couple of weeks ago and got amazed, once more, by this wonderful gem. Then I saw on the intro screen that, back in 2004, they made a mac/linux port. Once again, got excited, but then thought "nah, probably they won't release it here, too much trouble, bla bla bla".

I also thought about asking, but since that would be a pain in the ass (like I'm always asking for a Torin's Passage linux port :P) I decided not to!

(...)

Then today I saw 3 updates on my account and shouted YEEEEEEEAHOOOOOO! :)
Thanks, guys. Never letting me down.

ps: can you read minds? :P
Daliz: MaGog shows there's now 142 Linux titles on GOG. Yay!
And there catalogue is ULTRA varied, as I've said countless times before.
Having 142 titles are, for me, 10 years of gaming. And cool linux gaming.
With a lot of titles only available here.
And people are complaining; people are beggin' for moaaaar! :D
What the hell, guys? Gaming on linux never was this fun, easy and cheap and now it's drm-free, let's admit it! :P
shmerl: Linux version of Baldur's Gate EE is now released: https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition
Now some gogger's will be like "fine, but where's BG EE 2 on linux?''
Haha! I know, I'll stop here! :D
It's just that I got so happy that 2 of those *I'm the cool kid since I'm the only one who plays theses titles" type of games are available here -and I bought them for cheap cheap cheap- at GOG!
:D
Post edited November 26, 2014 by vicklemos
Well, I seem to have missed the announcement but... Unepic is now available for Linux (on GOG! :)). I think that's the first time Unepic has been offered for Linux. Nice job GOG! :)
astropup: Well, I seem to have missed the announcement but... Unepic is now available for Linux (on GOG! :)). I think that's the first time Unepic has been offered for Linux. Nice job GOG! :)
Yup. Downloaded, installed, and played this morning. Nice work GOG!
astropup: Well, I seem to have missed the announcement but... Unepic is now available for Linux (on GOG! :)). I think that's the first time Unepic has been offered for Linux. Nice job GOG! :)
Well there's a post on the Steam forums from the 11th of November so I don't think so.
hummer010: Yup. Downloaded, installed, and played this morning. Nice work GOG!
Hi!
Played it with keyboard and mouse or controller?
Tried unepic on wii u and the controls are great, so now I'm curious for the pc version.
Smannesman: Well there's a post on the Steam forums from the 11th of November so I don't think so.
You are right. It was offered first on Humble Bundle and Steam few months ago. I missed that. Oh, well... Now it's also on GOG. :)
vicklemos: Hi!
Tried unepic on wii u and the controls are great, so now I'm curious for the pc version.
Mouse and keyboard. I only put in about 10 minutes this morning.
You should be able to play Unepic with an Xbox 360 controller as well. Yes, on Linux as well :)
JudasIscariot: You should be able to play Unepic with an Xbox 360 controller as well. Yes, on Linux as well :)
Fantastic! Dziękuję!
JudasIscariot: You should be able to play Unepic with an Xbox 360 controller as well. Yes, on Linux as well :)
I just tried it with a Xbox One controller (running Linux 3.17), but it doesn't work. Any idea why? Would it work with the Xbox 360 controller?
lufu: I just tried it with a Xbox One controller (running Linux 3.17), but it doesn't work. Any idea why? Would it work with the Xbox 360 controller?
The Xbox One controller may not be fully supported by games that support the Xbox 360 controller.

Unepic fully supports the Xbox 360 controller, however :)
JudasIscariot: Unepic fully supports the Xbox 360 controller, however :)
Have you tried it yourself? I tried it on GNU/Linux and it doesn't work for me. I ran the current version of Unepic (which is 1.50.5) and my Linux version is 3.17. The game doesn't recognize the Xbox 360 controller, although it works in other games (such as OlliOlli).
Post edited December 16, 2014 by lufu
JudasIscariot: Unepic fully supports the Xbox 360 controller, however :)
lufu: Have you tried it yourself? I tried it on GNU/Linux and it doesn't work for me. I ran the current version of Unepic (which is 1.50.5) and my Linux version is 3.17. The game doesn't recognize the Xbox 360 controller, although it works in other games (such as OlliOlli).
A few weeks ago I read that the Xbox One controller is still a work in progress on Linux. As for the 360 one I don't know sorry.