It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, it's finally here.
Wonderful news! You are the bestest, GOG!
Finally, GOG. Thank you so much. Here is an interview with GOG on the matter.
Great. 1580 posts not in vain.
Trilarion: Great. 1580 posts not in vain.
It's strange to see that when I first posted in this thread only 6 months ago GoG made a stance against Linux and they totally turned around now.
All people make mistakes, only good people learn from them. :)
Future_Suture: Finally, GOG. Thank you so much. Here is an interview with GOG on the matter.
That interview was a good read. Thanks for the link!
Future_Suture: Finally, GOG. Thank you so much. Here is an interview with GOG on the matter.
IAmSinistar: That interview was a good read. Thanks for the link!
You are quite welcome. I cannot wait for Galaxy to come out for Linux and truly hope it will be open source.
Looks like Tux icon logo is in the works now. Thanks GOG.
shmerl: Looks like Tux icon logo is in the works now. Thanks GOG.
:D
shmerl: Looks like Tux icon logo is in the works now. Thanks GOG.
GOG just keeps getting better and better. I really wish it would pick up the pace with Galaxy for Linux and offering Linux support for all those titles that already have Linux support elsewhere, however.
Future_Suture: GOG just keeps getting better and better. I really wish it would pick up the pace with Galaxy for Linux and offering Linux support for all those titles that already have Linux support elsewhere, however.
I suspect GOG will have a slower rate of releases than let's say Steam and HB, because GOG QA process is more demanding. Just a guess of course, no idea what else can be slowing things down.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by shmerl
Wasteland 2 is now listed as a Linux title on GOG (as "coming soon").
Another World for Linux is out. Is it coming to GOG?
shmerl: Another World for Linux is out. Is it coming to GOG?
Hell yeah! Been waiting for this. Though it's playable in Wine.
inXile will review adding the Linux version of The Bard's Tale to GOG as well! But it might take a while still:

https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9511
Post edited October 13, 2014 by shmerl