It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TotalUlven: Granted, by way of you being the only human left on earth.
i'm okay with this. thanks! i hope the tigers don't eat me though.
EDIT: Nothing to see here... v Move along v
Post edited May 26, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
TwoHandedSword: I wish I didn't have to shave anymore.
BillyMaysFan59: Granted. You start growing permanent whiskers that cannot be cut or shaved by ANYTHING. Not even with careful skill via a small Ginsu knife. Eventually you will grow a beard that's so long it will get caught in your feet when you walk, but hey at least you don't have to shave anymore.

I wish I had a real life lightsaber.
DONE! but you accidentally cut off both your hands with it when you visit a bar in las vegas.

i wish for my 2D waifu to be real.
Wish granted but you can't have fun with her, she becomes real but still 2D!!!

I wish GOG personnel hadn't deleted an epic thread moments ago, from someone from Germany searching for hot singles near his area (somethingBob was the username)! I was DYING to see the answers that would follow, alas it's now gone...
Post edited May 26, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish GOG personnel hadn't deleted an epic thread moments ago, from someone from Germany searching for hot singles near his area (somethingBob was the username)! I was DYING to see the answers that would follow, alas it's now gone...
Not a problem. Here's a link to some of the hottest singles of all time. Of. All. Time.

I wish red kryptonite was real, that it worked on humans, and that I had a supply of it safely contained in a lead-lined safe.
granted, but you forget the safe's opening combination; safely stored indeed

I wish I could go live in some remote area of space without humans to add to the misery of life ;p
Granted, but alien girls near your new location are so ugly that you cannot do it with them.

I wish Witcher 3 gets from new DLC a romanceable Ciri path, complete with sex scene!
Granted but the DLC is released in a buggy state and CDPR are going the route of Activision with their DLC model.

I wish I had a thousand bucks in cash on my dresser.
ScotchMonkey: I wish I had a thousand bucks in cash on my dresser.
And now you do. Immediately followed by a loud knock on the door.

I wish lettuce tasted like bacon.
Granted, but it still retains its pretty low nutritional value.

I wish for Plants VS Zombies to come here, at GOG.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish for Plants VS Zombies to come here, at GOG.
Granted, but to make space for it on the servers all Infinity Engine games would be removed.

I wish GOG's Summer Sale would start today.
Wish granted, but none of the packages you actually wanted made it this time into the list...

I wish for modern reemergence, unsealing and unbanning of the Tachikawa Ryu religion.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but none of the packages you actually wanted made it this time into the list...

I wish for modern reemergence, unsealing and unbanning of the Tachikawa Ryu religion.
done, except all the new members decide to merge it with teachings of islam, and they eventually exile themselves into space in search of giant phallic worms.

i wish for a ham sandwich on a naked david hasslehoff.
dick1982: i wish for a ham sandwich on a naked david hasslehoff.
Granted! But the ham has gone bad, Hasselhoff is...well...TODAY'S Hasselhoff, not '80s Knight Rider Hasselhoff, and the sandwich is impaled on his penis.

I wish that all the Witcher 3 player would know about the game's dedicated forum, and post about the game there, instead of everywhere else.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by HunchBluntley
Wish granted, but the "add me friend" threads triple to offset the balance!

I wish my animals would shapeshift into a human form and have pleasant, long conversations with me, instead of a "meow" or "woof", a "purr" or "bark".