It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dachenko11: Before I do this: Working for GOG is a dream come true, that is not a corruption, it is a godsend.
Point noted! :-)

[edit] +1 for pointing that out!
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Trekker26
madeaj: Granted but they now only have one game in the catalog. Keane, the fire within!

Oops! Sorry I wish I could play my games all night long and still be fresh for work in the morning.
Trekker26: Granted, but playing games all night long causes you to become so addicted you end up changing jobs to work for GOG.com.

I wish I could live on a tropical island resort for the rest of my life.
Granted. But the tropical island is an uninhabited one that lacks drinking water. So the rest of your life should be about 3 days give or take.

I wish pictures taken of me always turned out like I wanted them to.
LOL. My wish got granted twice.

Dachenko11: Wish granted but it is the resort from dead island, post-apocalypse.

I wish that I could come up with witty responses faster.
Granted, but your quick witty responses came at a price. They're snarky, unfortunately - and you aggravate the wrong sorts of people. Your life is short-lived.

theslitherydeee: Granted. But the tropical island is an uninhabited one that lacks drinking water. So the rest of your life should be about 3 days give or take.

Granted. But due to your becoming very photogenic, you're discovered. Paparazzi are constantly in awe of you and you can never get rid of them from your lawn.

I wish to have an unlimited number of wishes that come true.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by Trekker26
Trekker26: LOL. My wish got granted twice.

Dachenko11: Wish granted but it is the resort from dead island, post-apocalypse.

I wish that I could come up with witty responses faster.
Trekker26: Granted, but your quick witty responses came at a price. They're snarky, unfortunately - and you aggravate the wrong sorts of people. Your life is short-lived.

theslitherydeee: Granted. But the tropical island is an uninhabited one that lacks drinking water. So the rest of your life should be about 3 days give or take.

Trekker26: Granted. But due to your becoming very photogenic, you're discovered. Paparazzi are constantly in awe of you and you can never get rid of them from your lawn.

I wish to have an unlimited number of wishes that come true.
Granted but you cannot wish anything for personal gain or out of the ordinary.

You can wish for the the sun to rise in the east and set in the west, not the other way round. You can wish for fire to burn, not freeze.

I wish the next poster all the best wishes to come true.
Gnostic: I wish the next poster all the best wishes to come true.
Unfortunately, due to a loophole in the English language, "the next poster" isn't actually me, but a movie poster for "The Fault In Our Stars". And what it wishes for is so depressing, that the entire internet dies a little.

I wish that cotton candy was a food group.
Gnostic: I wish the next poster all the best wishes to come true.
TwoHandedSword: Unfortunately, due to a loophole in the English language, "the next poster" isn't actually me, but a movie poster for "The Fault In Our Stars". And what it wishes for is so depressing, that the entire internet dies a little.

Wait! What? You mean it isn't? Well damn. Its granted, but now all cotton candy is broccoli flavored.

I wish common sense was actually common.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by madeaj
TwoHandedSword: Unfortunately, due to a loophole in the English language, "the next poster" isn't actually me, but a movie poster for "The Fault In Our Stars". And what it wishes for is so depressing, that the entire internet dies a little.

madeaj: Wait! What? You mean it isn't? Well damn. Its granted, but now all cotton candy is broccoli flavored.

I wish common sense was actually common.
Wish granted, but it is only common on the dark side of the moon.

I wish for the ability to eat wood. It has nutrients, it has sugar (starch), what else could you want? It is a superfood.
Dachenko11: Wish granted, but it is only common on the dark side of the moon.

I wish for the ability to eat wood. It has nutrients, it has sugar (starch), what else could you want? It is a superfood.
Knock yourself out. But your splinters shall be plenty.

I wish for a better balance board.
Wish granted. But the board, capable of balancing perfectly no matter how much weight is distributed on one side versus the other, is also alien technology and creepy aliens locate and abduct you for possessing something of theirs.

I wish I could get free and delicious smoothies everyday... never gaining nor losing weight or suffering any adverse effects from drinking all those smoothies!
Trekker26: Wish granted. But the board, capable of balancing perfectly no matter how much weight is distributed on one side versus the other, is also alien technology and creepy aliens locate and abduct you for possessing something of theirs.

I wish I could get free and delicious smoothies everyday... never gaining nor losing weight or suffering any adverse effects from drinking all those smoothies!
You could get free and delicious smoothies all day, erry day, but only if you lived on Mars. If you would say that you would move, think again, no internetz on Mars.
Trekker26: Wish granted. But the board, capable of balancing perfectly no matter how much weight is distributed on one side versus the other, is also alien technology and creepy aliens locate and abduct you for possessing something of theirs.

Dachenko11: You could get free and delicious smoothies all day, erry day, but only if you lived on Mars. If you would say that you would move, think again, no internetz on Mars.
You forgot your wish
Dachenko11: You could get free and delicious smoothies all day, erry day, but only if you lived on Mars. If you would say that you would move, think again, no internetz on Mars.
Gnostic: You forgot your wish
SHIT! I even reminded someone of this on this very page myself. In any case, here is my wish:

I wish for the ability to conjure up USD that is not counterfeit, I can access, and is legal tender.
Gnostic: You forgot your wish
Dachenko11: SHIT! I even reminded someone of this on this very page myself. In any case, here is my wish:

I wish for the ability to conjure up USD that is not counterfeit, I can access, and is legal tender.
Granted, but now USD stand for Unidentified Suckers Device (Demise? Doom?)

I wish nobody will post in this thread, or people named "Nobody" will not post in this thread.
Post edited June 12, 2014 by Gnostic
Dachenko11: SHIT! I even reminded someone of this on this very page myself. In any case, here is my wish:

Gnostic: Granted, but now USD stand for Unidentified Suckers Device (Demise? Doom?)

I wish nobody will post in this thread, or people named "Nobody" will not post in this thread.
One moment, I said legal tender :D
Gnostic: Granted, but now USD stand for Unidentified Suckers Device (Demise? Doom?)

Dachenko11: One moment, I said legal tender :D
Granted, but the dollar falls against international currency markets, and it now takes $1000 to equal one euro