It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: I wish that regional pricing and region locking was forbidden world wide.
hudfreegamer: Granted. The whole world is now one, but you now live on mars and everything is still region locked there.

I wish people online were never rude.
Granted. Now everyone is rude in person instead.

I wish that the reboot of Heroes was even better than the old series.
theslitherydeee: I wish that the reboot of Heroes was even better than the old series.
It's so good, your brain explodes.

I wish I could control the weather.
theslitherydeee: I wish that the reboot of Heroes was even better than the old series.
TwoHandedSword: It's so good, your brain explodes.

I can live with that. :)

Wish granted, but you can only alternate it between absolute zero and the temperature at the sun's core.

I wish that EA would go bankrupt and never return in another iteration.

Dachenko11: Wish granted, but you can only alternate it between absolute zero and the temperature at the sun's core.

I wish that EA would go bankrupt and never return in another iteration.
Granted but all the people in charge would migrate to other game companies and spread their EVIL practices.

I wish games played on every platform.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by madeaj
Granted, but in consoles games can only be played in an ultra pixeled resolution.

I wish i could speak any language.
seikus: Granted, but in consoles games can only be played in an ultra pixeled resolution.

I wish i could speak any language.
Granted. Your put into solitary confinement with Helen Keller.

I wish my cellphone battery charge lasted longer.
Granted, but unfortunately the battery exploded and your cell phone got dissolved via acid corrosion before having a chance to replace the weak battery.

I wish that I could instantly teleport anywhere (think Star Trek).
Trekker26: Granted, but unfortunately the battery exploded and your cell phone got dissolved via acid corrosion before having a chance to replace the weak battery.

Granted, but a malfunction causes you to teleport into lava.

I wish I could get every game GOG for free.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by fablefire
Trekker26: Granted, but unfortunately the battery exploded and your cell phone got dissolved via acid corrosion before having a chance to replace the weak battery.

fablefire: Granted, but a malfunction causes you to teleport into lava.

Granted but they now only have one game in the catalog. Keane, the fire within!

Oops! Sorry I wish I could play my games all night long and still be fresh for work in the morning.
Post edited June 10, 2014 by madeaj
fablefire: Granted, but a malfunction causes you to teleport into lava.

madeaj: Granted but they now only have one game in the catalog. Keane, the fire within!
*Cough* State your wish. *Cough*
madeaj: Granted but they now only have one game in the catalog. Keane, the fire within!
Dachenko11: *Cough* State your wish. *Cough*
Sorry, done see above. But here it is again.

Oops! Sorry I wish I could play my games all night long and still be fresh for work in the morning.
Granted, but playing games all night long causes you to become so addicted you end up changing jobs to work for GOG.com.

I wish I could live on a tropical island resort for the rest of my life.

Trekker26: Granted, but playing games all night long causes you to become so addicted you end up changing jobs to work for GOG.com.

Before I do this: Working for GOG is a dream come true, that is not a corruption, it is a godsend.

Wish granted but it is the resort from dead island, post-apocalypse.

I wish that I could come up with witty responses faster.

Trekker26: Granted, but playing games all night long causes you to become so addicted you end up changing jobs to work for GOG.com.

Now that would not be a corrupted wish. I could do it. I Would!