It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, he does, the date is a stud though; Snowkatt did the food, and TinyE has all his priorities sorted out...

I wish to become ethereal, one with the cosmos forever, and not having to give a damn anymore.
low rated
Vnlr: I wish to become ethereal, one with the cosmos forever, and not having to give a damn anymore.
Granted. You disappear into the cosmos forever.

I wish for some positive news about transgender rights, and I request that the person taking this wish not be KiNgBrAdLeY7.
Wish granted, i have positive news, but i am their bearer. Putin will soon evict all LGBT, so they are going to populate other countries more densely, ergo their rights will get priorities due to them not being local minorities anymore! Isn't that wonderful?

I wish i could purchase homemade food prepared exclusively as handmade dishes by Snowkatt herself!
Post edited January 22, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could purchase homemade food prepared handmade by Snowkatt herself!
Granted, but she spikes the food with something that causes you to get sick.

I wish that the reputation system on this site would be removed.
dtgreene: Granted, but she spikes the food with something that causes you to get sick.

I wish that the reputation system on this site would be removed.
Granted! Users now earn badges arbitrarily based on forum activity.

I wish for a potato.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Darvond
Darvond: I wish for a potato.
Granted. As soon as you leave your house you'll get one - falling on your head from a 8000 meters high flying plane.

I wish for the person writing the next post to clean up my home for me.
Granted, but at the end you realize it was an impostor and he stole everything in your home.

I wish for a pencil that doesnt have to be sharpened.
low rated
NuffCatnip: I wish for a pencil that doesnt have to be sharpened.
Granted, you got a pencil skirt that you don't have to sharpen.

I wish for a flared skirt.
dtgreene: Granted, you got a pencil skirt that you don't have to sharpen.

I wish for a flared skirt.
Granted. Your skirt is a solar flare. It happens in an instant and burns with the pain of a 1000 UTIs. You are now skirtless.

I wish clothing wasn't gendered, so men wearing skirts, dresses and such would be socially acceptable.
Darvond: I wish clothing wasn't gendered, so men wearing skirts, dresses and such would be socially acceptable.
Granted, but the clothing manufacturers decide that they will make all clothes the way they frequently make women's clothes (lower standards, too thin materials 'throw away' quality) - and charge higher prices to everyone

I wish for marshmallows made with real extract or powder from marshmallow plants
Darvond: I wish clothing wasn't gendered, so men wearing skirts, dresses and such would be socially acceptable.
SalarShushan: Granted, but the clothing manufacturers decide that they will make all clothes the way they frequently make women's clothes (lower standards, too thin materials 'throw away' quality) - and charge higher prices to everyone

I wish for marshmallows made with real extract or powder from marshmallow plants
Granted, but those marshmallows become popular among hipsters and now they are called "gorumet marshmallows" and cost a 10 times as much as artificial ones, also because of their popularity with hipsters they have become rare outside of San Francisco in USA (And other hipster nests in other countries) and so you must ride to one of the worst places in the US to get one for a reasonable price.

I wish Dtgreene ceased bringing transgender stuff to every single thread it posts for no actual reason about and stops dennying the fact that normal people, what now is called "cisgender", are discriminated in certain circles. Seriously, it is starting to get very annoying. Many users are getting tired of it. I mean, you go to a thread about the phylosophical implications of immortality or tech issues with a certain game and suddenly Dtgreene is bringing up the topic of transgendersim or some other LGBT topic for no actual reason, maybe because someone mentions that immortality makes you abandon humanity or because the game with tech issues is not a "porgressive" piece of crap and since the devs focused on other things there are no transgender characters or no LGBT characters at all. Seriously it is starting to get annoying, it is unrequested, and does not add to the topic at all, many have pointed that user how annoying it is and the user just keeps on doing it.

SalarShushan: Granted, but the clothing manufacturers decide that they will make all clothes the way they frequently make women's clothes (lower standards, too thin materials 'throw away' quality) - and charge higher prices to everyone

Granted, but they become popular among hipsters and that increases the price to 10 times the price of artificial ones or higher. They become so scarce and popular with hipsters that now the only places with decent prices are hipster nests such as San Francisco and now people is forced to ride to horrible places to get their marshmallows, even worse, one of the few places with cheap natural marshmallows is right in front of FemFreq's headquarters, and gamers are treated badly on sight.

I wish Dtgreene ceased bringing transgender stuff to every single thread it posts for no actual reason about and stops dennying the fact that normal people, what now is called "cisgender", are discriminated in certain circles. Seriously, it is starting to get very annoying. Many users are getting tired of it. I mean, you go to a thread about the phylosophical implications of immortality or tech issues with a certain game and suddenly Dtgreene is bringing up the topic of transgendersim or some other LGBT topic for no actual reason, maybe because someone mentions that immortality makes you abandon humanity or because the game with tech issues is not a "porgressive" piece of crap and since the devs focused on other things there are no transgender characters or no LGBT characters at all. Seriously it is starting to get annoying, it is unrequested and does not add to the topic at all. Many users have pointed him (I know this will trigger the guy) how annoying it is and he still keeps on doing it. I mean it, stop.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by LeonardoCornejo
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: I wish Dtgreene ceased bringing transgender stuff to every single thread it posts for no actual reason about and stops dennying the fact that normal people, what now is called "cisgender", are discriminated in certain circles. Seriously, it is starting to get very annoying. Many users are getting tired of it. I mean, you go to a thread about the phylosophical implications of immortality or tech issues with a certain game and suddenly Dtgreene is bringing up the topic of transgendersim or some other LGBT topic for no actual reason, maybe because someone mentions that immortality makes you abandon humanity or because the game with tech issues is not a "porgressive" piece of crap and since the devs focused on other things there are no transgender characters or no LGBT characters at all. Seriously it is starting to get annoying, it is unrequested and does not add to the topic at all. Many users have pointed him (I know this will trigger the guy) how annoying it is and he still keeps on doing it. I mean it, stop.
There is no user named "Dtgreene", and therefore your wish is invalid. (Capitalization, or lack thereof, matters.) Also, even if such a user did exist, your claims about the user I *think* you are referring to are completely incorrect, making your wish invalid.

As a punishment for making such a ridiculous wish, your body has been changed to that of the opposite sex, and *you* now experience gender dysphoria.

(By the way, your post contains two copies of the same thing. Maybe you should edit it to remove the redundancy?)

I wish that people would stop seeing LGBT topics as controversial every time they come up.
Granted, but people still get sick of hearing you talk about it and Wizardry and banish you to 4chan as punishment.

I wish that I were the greatest chess player in the world.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: I wish that I were the greatest chess player in the world.
Granted, but unfortunately you have been barred from tournament play because they think you are cheating.

I wish people would not get sick of topics that are not frequently mentioned. (I don't mention those topics as often as you seem to think.)
Granted, but the topics get either ignored or trolled on anyways.

I wish that I could attain the high score on my local pinball machine.