It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vnlr: You get one of Snowkatt's delicious dishes.

Unfortunately, while it says "Snowkatt's" on the menu card, it's the same thing as with grandma ... 's homemade jelly our aunt ... 's salads in the supermarket.

It is a faked Snowkatt's dish produced on an industrial scale using her recipe, so to say...

I wish humankind would get things right the first time over, instead of trying every single dumb option first -_-
Granted, but it involves catgirls. :)
low rated
Vnlr: I wish humankind would get things right the first time over, instead of trying every single dumb option first -_-
edgar1: Granted, but it involves catgirls. :)
I wish for edgar1 to post a wish for someone to corrupt.
dtgreene: I wish for edgar1 to post a wish for someone to corrupt.
Granted, but it is a lame wish.

I wish Tabletop Simulator was on GOG, DRM free.
low rated
dtgreene: I wish for edgar1 to post a wish for someone to corrupt.
Darvond: Granted, but it is a lame wish.

I wish Tabletop Simulator was on GOG, DRM free.
Granted, but it only supports Mac and Linux, not Windows.

I wish I would stop losing reputation for no apparent reason.
Wish granted. You paused to think and suddenly beget an epiphany; people got mad for your trans obsession and secretly back-stabbed you. I never did that myself, though. You stop loosing reputation because now, you no longer deal exclusively in trans news, at the expense of gaming and merry company here, meow!

I wish i had some fresh catnip; dehydrated and dry one tastes like mud, pfft!
Post edited January 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You paused to think and suddenly beget an epiphany; people got mad for your trans obsession and secretly back-stabbed you. I never did that myself, though. You stop loosing reputation because now, you no longer deal exclusively in trans news, at the expense of gaming and merry company here, meow!

I wish i had some fresh catnip; dehydrated and dry one tastes like mud, pfft!
Actually, I haven't been obsessed with it, and I have posted in other threads and created a few.

You get some fresh catnip that tastes like mud.

I wish someone would reply to threads I made on the Wizardry subforum.
Granted! A whole new influx of young sqeaky idiot children enters the wizardry community. The forums soon get clogged with nonsense, and your threads are overflowing with idiotic nonrelevant replies and sickly alusions to your private life.

I wish someone would make a true AI that takes control over humanity without exterminating it, which then proceeds to govern us in a very well-thought out manner.

(we'll still be ruled over by a faraway untouchable entity, on whose governmental decisions we'll have no influence, but at least there will be a sense of logic in the way we are being governed)

...the above should not be taken *too* seriously, of course...
low rated
Vnlr: I wish someone would make a true AI that takes control over humanity without exterminating it, which then proceeds to govern us in a very well-thought out manner.

(we'll still be ruled over by a faraway untouchable entity, on whose governmental decisions we'll have no influence, but at least there will be a sense of logic in the way we are being governed)

...the above should not be taken *too* seriously, of course...
Granted, but it turns out that the AI has a bug. Someone manages to break free of the control (thanks to the bug) and then discovers a way to exploit that bug, tricking the AI into executing arbitrary code, and uses it to exterminate humanity anyway.

I wish that cisphobia were a thing. (Additional constraint: The post that corrupts this wish must not use the word "trans" or any word containing it.)
granted, Cisphobia becomes a thing now, on a molecular level.

Within moments, this new unknown force puts an end to all cis-isomers and many related phenomena, and the global chemical industry collapses as an immediate result. Before the mystery has been solved, millions die due to a total lack of everyday resources. Anarchy reingns when it's not theocrats preaching the end of days to their flocks. The US blames Russian paranormal research and initiates a global nuclear war spurred on by christian fanaticism and last judgement beliefs.

Now look what you've done >:p

I wish I could be sucked out of this world and live full-time in the perfect one I keep fantacising about, pffr...
Vnlr: I wish I could be sucked out of this world and live full-time in the perfect one I keep fantacising about, pffr...
With nothing else to look forward to, you die of boredom and regret within a year.

I wish the afterlife were an RPG, so that I could advance in levels, unlock achievements, and aspire to become the game master Himself.
granted, but as each only game, even excelent one, you cant exchange will turn borring after time. although it will last forewer.

i wish my rabbit stops gnawing trought cables.
flanner: granted, but as each only game, even excellent one, you can't exchange will turn boring after time. although it will last forever.

i wish my rabbit stops gnawing through cables.
Granted. Your Rabbit starts gnawing a path of destruction around the cables.

I wish that the Microsoft Store didn't require a Microsoft account for the free apps.
Wish granted... It now requires... Steam!

I wish skowkatt never leaves again!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish skowkatt never leaves again!
Granted, but snowkatt developes a strong dislike for you.

I wish KiNgBrAdLeY7 would stop being obsessed with snowkatt.
Wish granted. I never was obsessed. The only thing i am obsessed with concerning Snowkatt (tm), is her mouthwatering COOKING, nothing else, obviously!

I wish tinyE would date me.