It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fraien08: u mad bro? I corrupted your wish, you're not *supposed* to be happy with it :D
Problem is...... I am happy with it......

Urgh..... I know, funny how I am suppose to be unhappy with it, but then again......;D
thank you for making my wish even better. LoL
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Gnostic
fraien08: I wish I had some boars.
Granted. They will boar you with bad puns.

I wish I could cast the Spell of Mastery.
GamePlayerZero: I wish I could cast the Spell of Mastery.
You can, but Tlaloc beats you to it. I guess being banished forever isn't so bad.

I wish I could touch any book of my own choosing, and enter and exit its fictional world at will.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could touch any book of my own choosing, and enter and exit its fictional world at will.
Granted, you now have the power to visit the fictional world of any book. One day, while visiting the world of some obscure fantasy novel, you are attack by zombies. You can't react fast enough to their sudden attack and are turned into a zombie. The hero of the story eventual kills all the zombies in the fictional world, which you are one of.

I wish I was the best chef in the world.
CanThing12: I wish I was the best chef in the world.
Granted, but you are able to do only one dish - surströmming.

I wish Hulu will stop blocking VPNs.
JamesBond007: I wish Hulu will stop blocking VPNs.
Done. Thanks to rampant piracy, Hulu goes out of business; as such, it no longer has the need to block anything.

I wish my eyes weren't dry and red all the time.
TwoHandedSword: I wish my eyes weren't dry and red all the time.
Done! Your eyes are surgically removed and stored in a saline solution for conservation. Now they will never be dry again!

I wish this cold (of the viral variety) would go away already, it's starting to bug me.
TwoHandedSword: I wish my eyes weren't dry and red all the time.
Badseeder: Done! Your eyes are surgically removed and stored in a saline solution for conservation. Now they will never be dry again!

I wish this cold (of the viral variety) would go away already, it's starting to bug me.
You buy a propolis tincture, and cold goes away in less than a day. Then you take note to always get a propolis tincture, for winter's time and all kinds of cold (best natural antibiotic and cold combatant). You choose to disregard this, though, and next winter, you are bugged from cold again.

I wish to be able to reach level 65 in aion before easter comes.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Badseeder: Done! Your eyes are surgically removed and stored in a saline solution for conservation. Now they will never be dry again!

KiNgBrAdLeY7: You buy a propolis tincture, and cold goes away in less than a day. Then you take note to always get a propolis tincture, for winter's time and all kinds of cold (best natural antibiotic and cold combatant). You choose to disregard this, though, and next winter, you are bugged from cold again.

I wish to be able to reach level 65 in aion before easter comes.
Granted! As soon as you hit 65 the game crashes and you are never able to get it to work again.

I wish I morph my face at will.
saith32: I wish I morph my face at will.
Done. You can morph your face however you like, but only while looking directly at anyone named Will.

I wish I was skilled at modding games.
TwoHandedSword: Done. You can morph your face however you like, but only while looking directly at anyone named Will.

Well, you know how it is, practice makes perfect. So you mod every single game you own and become a true modding genius. Unfortunately you lose yourself completely in the process so you can no longer enjoy a game unless it's heavily modded by you. You also have no interest in making your own games, modding is now your one and only obsession.

I wish I had the power to fulfill any wish a person could possibly dream of.
TwoHandedSword: Done. You can morph your face however you like, but only while looking directly at anyone named Will.

Sanjuro: Well, you know how it is, practice makes perfect. So you mod every single game you own and become a true modding genius. Unfortunately you lose yourself completely in the process so you can no longer enjoy a game unless it's heavily modded by you. You also have no interest in making your own games, modding is now your one and only obsession.

Done! You become a Djin, but become enclosed into a small bottle, until someone accidentally rubs it, to summon you.

I wish to marry the youngest of Putin's daughters...
Sanjuro: Well, you know how it is, practice makes perfect. So you mod every single game you own and become a true modding genius. Unfortunately you lose yourself completely in the process so you can no longer enjoy a game unless it's heavily modded by you. You also have no interest in making your own games, modding is now your one and only obsession.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Done! You become a Djin, but become enclosed into a small bottle, until someone accidentally rubs it, to summon you.

I wish to marry the youngest of Putin's daughters...
Granted.

But she has her dad's voice and bald spot.
ScotchMonkey: <snip>
Wishplz?
I wish I was Iron Man