It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ScotchMonkey: I wish I was Iron Man
Granted! You were turned to steel in the great magnetic field. However, you remain motionless for all of eternity.

I wish for a remake of Daikatana without the NPCs.
zaine-h: I wish for a remake of Daikatana without the NPCs.
Granted: The new version looks, sounds, runs and plays great...it's just a tad boring, as there are no in-game characters to interact with. At all. Not even bosses. And the game has no multiplayer modes of any kind. And it quickly becomes known as one of the most modding-unfriendly games of all time. But it's kinda fun just to walk around the different maps for a while, trying out the various awesome weapons....

Oh, and just for fun: John Romero hand-delivers the game to you -- and then makes you his bitch.

I wish I was an expert typist. (Not as a profession; I simply wish I was able to type quickly and flawlessly.)
HunchBluntley: I wish I was an expert typist. (Not as a profession; I simply wish I was able to type quickly and flawlessly.)
Done! You are an expert typist, but only while drunk. This also means that you have no filter on what you type and how you type it.

Good luck settling that sexual harassment lawsuit with the income from the job you no longer have from telling your boss off.

I wish I was attractive enough to be sexually harassed.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I was attractive enough to be sexually harassed.
Granted. Now you are too attractive not to be sexually harassed and have to hide from people's sight or quickly die of exhaustion (although with a smile on your face). And please, try not to look in a mirror, it might end badly for you.
I wonder if it's possible to corrupt a wish that is corrupt enough from the start. Well, let's try it.

I wish EA and Ubisoft united to make the coolest game in the world - Assassin's Creed: Dragon Age Effect of Might and Magic.
Granted. But it comes bundled with its own OS using a new formatting class as a form of DRM and its full of security holes and spyware.

I on the other hand wish for EA and Ubisoft to vanish evermore.
Darvond: I on the other hand wish for EA and Ubisoft to vanish evermore.
Granted. Ubisoft and EA vanished and you're happy for that...but then, some years afterwards, two new companies are established on the market and they're a lot worse than EA and Ubi. A Lot! (I prefer to leave how much worse they are to your imagination...)

I wish I wouldn't have to take the plane as a means of transport from one country to another (especially when they're separated by sea- and also, I hate planes...) and could instead use some sort of teleportation or something...
Treasure: I wish I wouldn't have to take the plane as a means of transport from one country to another (especially when they're separated by sea- and also, I hate planes...) and could instead use some sort of teleportation or something...
Done! You teleport back in time, to the end of the nineteenth century. Now your choices for intercontinental travel consist of foul-smelling coal powered locomotives, hydrogen-filled dirigibles and expensive ocean liners. You're welcome.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Go ahead and corrupt that one. :p
TwoHandedSword: I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Go ahead and corrupt that one. :p
All right...
Granted! Everyone on Earth becomes a Merry Christmas. The world is now filled with festive holiday atmosphere, and there's no one left to celebrate or appreciate it.

I wish it could be Festivus all year round!
TwoHandedSword: I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Go ahead and corrupt that one. :p
HunchBluntley: All right...
Granted! Everyone on Earth becomes a Merry Christmas. The world is now filled with festive holiday atmosphere, and there's no one left to celebrate or appreciate it.

I wish it could be Festivus all year round!
It is, but you become the obligatory sponsor of all festivals and festivities.

I wish all people who wronged someone, to find proper punishment, this year.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish all people who wronged someone, to find proper punishment, this year.
Congratulations. Since everyone wronged someone at some time, you just caused the apocalypse.

I wish they let me play videogames at work.
TwoHandedSword: I wish they let me play videogames at work.
They let you but only because they are secretly looking for grounds to fire you. They then fire you.

I wish all my wishes were incorruptible!
PhilD: I wish all my wishes were incorruptible!
Granted. All your wishes will be printed on incorruptible paper... Or stone, your choice; On the other hand all further wishes following your wish(es) can't be granted or else they'd get corrupted...

(I'm not very good at this)

I wish i were dead.
rtcvb32: Granted. All your wishes will be printed on incorruptible paper... Or stone, your choice; On the other hand all further wishes following your wish(es) can't be granted or else they'd get corrupted...

(I'm not very good at this)

I wish i were dead.
Congrats, you're dead! Unfortunately, it's not quite like you imagined it'd be as you picked a bad time to die - all dead have turned into zombies and are craving for living flesh; you're no exception. What a way to pass eternity!

I wish I were an entertaining cartoon.
HypersomniacLive: Congrats, you're dead! Unfortunately, it's not quite like you imagined it'd be as you picked a bad time to die - all dead have turned into zombies and are craving for living flesh; you're no exception. What a way to pass eternity!

You're that dog from the show Animaniacs that always saves the day and ends up getting punished for it.

I wish that I could never lose at gambling or games of chance,
HypersomniacLive: Congrats, you're dead! Unfortunately, it's not quite like you imagined it'd be as you picked a bad time to die - all dead have turned into zombies and are craving for living flesh; you're no exception. What a way to pass eternity!

sergeant_citrus: You're that dog from the show Animaniacs that always saves the day and ends up getting punished for it.

I wish that I could never lose at gambling or games of chance,
You can do that, but only through forging a pact with one of the seven arch devils. Your soul is forfeit, but for ten years, you live ludicrously as a prince (outgambling and outchancing everyone).

I wish GoG to bring in ALL steam, origin and Uplay games in it, at least at some point.
Post edited January 05, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7