It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Granted, but the panda is deaf so it can't hear you say "No". :P

I wish GOG would just get their old colored logo back on the site already.
Darvond: Granted, but its the bizarro version and the rest of the site is now permanently inverted colors.

I wish my package would hurry up and arrive.
Granted, but they messed up and sent the wrong item and now you have to wait a period of 30 days before they ship another one.

I wish this thread to be locked before the next post.
Cyraxpt: I wish this thread to be locked before the next post.
Granted. I am the one who locked it, so I was able to post anyway. Then I unlocked it, so somebody can corrupt this wish:

I wish I could have a hard drive with infinite storage space so I could back up all the stuff I need.
BillyMaysFan59: Granted. I am the one who locked it, so I was able to post anyway. Then I unlocked it, so somebody can corrupt this wish:

I wish I could have a hard drive with infinite storage space so I could back up all the stuff I need.
Granted, but due to an error, it's only writing in the first sector, making it useless.

I wish I could believe the news.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by capile2
capile2: I wish I could believe the news.
Granted. You get hit on the head so hard that that your brain gets damaged and you believe now everything you read or hear.

I wish quickly reading through anything would be enough for me to understand and remember it.
capile2: I wish I could believe the news.
kmonster: Granted. You get hit on the head so hard that that your brain gets damaged and you believe now everything you read or hear.

I wish quickly reading through anything would be enough for me to understand and remember it.
Granted but your head explodes from the realty of understanding everything.

I wish my house would be painted the right color, overnight just by wishing. sigh
Granted, but it's a magical transparent color, which makes the house invisible.

I wish for DROD 5 on GOG before the end of this year.
JamesBond007: I wish for DROD 5 on GOG before the end of this year.
Due to meeting the winter holidays release, its code is so optimized (i.e. bloated and inefficient) though that running the game sets your hard drive ablaze within seconds. The subsequent explosion of your rig takes out a load bearing wall and brings down the whole house, while resulting tremors awaken a nasty-ass demon-lich that has spent eons in a torpor-like state underneath the foundations of your now flattened home.

As it claws free out of the ground towards you, the only thing you can think of is that you wish you'd wished for some other wish than what you did wish for. Then, brutal gnawing on your person ensues.

Oh, and I wish for precisely cut dice for the next roleplaying session I'll attend.
Post edited September 16, 2014 by chevkoch
JamesBond007: I wish for DROD 5 on GOG before the end of this year.
chevkoch: Due to meeting the winter holidays release, its code is so optimized (i.e. bloated and inefficient) though that running the game sets your hard drive ablaze within seconds. The subsequent explosion of your rig takes out a load bearing wall and brings down the whole house, while resulting tremors awaken a nasty-ass demon-lich that has spent eons in a torpor-like state underneath the foundations of your now flattened home.

As it claws free out of the ground towards you, the only thing you can think of is that you wish you'd wished for some other wish than what you did wish for. Then, brutal gnawing on your person ensues.
And you have to make a wish too. :)
capile2: And you have to make a wish too. :)
Yours is my command ;) Just did^
chevkoch: Oh, and I wish for precisely cut dice for the next roleplaying session I'll attend.
Granted. But those dice are made of concentrated skunk essence.

I wish I could always answer perfectly when I'm asked something.
kmonster: I wish I could always answer perfectly when I'm asked something.
Easy peasy. Whenever you're asked anything, your response is always, "Perfectly."

I wish for one really good beer.
TwoHandedSword: I wish for one really good beer.
Granted. You will be beamed to the place where the german october festival is held. There you can get really good beer but sadly it hasn't started yet.

I wished that I don't have a cold.
Silverhawk170485: I wished that I don't have a cold.
Granted. You now have a headache instead.

I wish Square Enix and EA would change their minds about DRM and start selling ALL of their games DRM free.
BillyMaysFan59: I wish Square Enix and EA would change their minds about DRM and start selling ALL of their games DRM free.
Granted. But due to the best shark lawyers the money can pay, they've lost the rights to ALL of their games to date and have to begin new ones. EA is even making one called "Late for Work" where you're an average Joe, waking up and going to work. The biggest problem in the game is rush hour. They say it's "revolutionary! a new level of real-life gaming!"

I wish every new TV series would sell the complete season DVD right after the first episode was on TV.
capile2: I wish every new TV series would sell the complete season DVD right after the first episode was on TV.
Granted. The seasons for every new TV series have been canceled after the first episodes. The complete season DVD's now only have one episode each.

I wish for Minecraft to be free of Microsoft.