It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwoHandedSword: You do. But they're someone else's wishes, not the ones you would've chosen. Congratulations on your larger bust size, amazing singing voice, and brand new pony.

I wish I only needed two hours of sleep per night.
HypersomniacLive: NP, but you'll be sleeping on a meditation bed, lying on your stomach and no change of position for the entire meditation... eh, sleeping time.

I wish I wasn't so tired and could think of something witty to wish for. ;-P
Granted, from now on you'll never get tired but the only thing you'll do all day and night will be thinking witty things to wish for...!

I wish I could find the answer to life, the universe and everything..
TwoHandedSword: You do. But they're someone else's wishes, not the ones you would've chosen. Congratulations on your larger bust size, amazing singing voice, and brand new pony.

I wish I only needed two hours of sleep per night.
HypersomniacLive: NP, but you'll be sleeping on a meditation bed, lying on your stomach and no change of position for the entire meditation... eh, sleeping time.

I wish I wasn't so tired and could think of something witty to wish for. ;-P
Granted but it would come in form of a rap...

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala
Vythonaut: I wish I could find the answer to life, the universe and everything..
And so you do. But it blows your mind out of the water, so much so that now you've forgotten the question.

I wish I knew how to tie a bow tie.
Vythonaut: I wish I could find the answer to life, the universe and everything..
TwoHandedSword: And so you do. But it blows your mind out of the water, so much so that now you've forgotten the question.

I wish I knew how to tie a bow tie.
Granted. But you take an arrow to the knee.
popperik: ...
And your wish is...?
I wish for omnipotence as manifested by my being in possession of the power to do anything in accordance with my express will at any given time and being able to use said power, while maintaining my individuality and accompanying characteristics, including but not limited to memory as to my identity, memory that I wished for omnipotence, and memory as to why I wished for omnipotence, with all memories being true and accurate as compared to what did actually transpire prior to my making said wish.
Post edited September 03, 2014 by Jonesy89
Jonesy89: I wish for omnipotence as manifested by my being in possession of the power to do anything in accordance with my express will at any given time and being able to use said power, while maintaining my individuality and accompanying characteristics, including but not limited to memory as to my identity, memory that I wished for omnipotence, and memory as to why I wished for omnipotence, with all memories being true and accurate as compared to what did actually transpire prior to my making said wish.
Check. One pony, just like you asked for.

I wish more people would join this thread.
Jonesy89: I wish for omnipotence as manifested by my being in possession of the power to do anything in accordance with my express will at any given time and being able to use said power, while maintaining my individuality and accompanying characteristics, including but not limited to memory as to my identity, memory that I wished for omnipotence, and memory as to why I wished for omnipotence, with all memories being true and accurate as compared to what did actually transpire prior to my making said wish.
TwoHandedSword: Check. One pony, just like you asked for.

I hear you. Also, I'm not quite sure I understand how you got from my wish to "pony"; is there something I'm missing?

Also, granted; we can probably expect Jeffrey Dahmer to start posting wishes soon.
Jonesy89: I hear you. Also, I'm not quite sure I understand how you got from my wish to "pony"; is there something I'm missing?

Also, granted; we can probably expect Jeffrey Dahmer to start posting wishes soon.
No wish to grant.. So..

TwoHandedSword: Check. One pony, just like you asked for.

Granted, my imaginary friends agreed to join this thread if you give them ponies.

I wish for color to return to GOG.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by Aniki
Aniki: I wish for color to return to GOG.
Granted. GOG has switched from all grey to all pink. Now everyone has started a pink protest with their avatars.

I wish I could make everything on Steam DRM free and non-regionally priced.
Jonesy89: I hear you. Also, I'm not quite sure I understand how you got from my wish to "pony"; is there something I'm missing?

Aniki: No wish to grant.. So..
If there really is no way to corrupt it, then I think I may have to print it off for use in a D&D game if Wish somehow becomes available just to see what happens *evil laughter*

Aniki: I wish for color to return to GOG.
BillyMaysFan59: Granted. GOG has switched from all grey to all pink. Now everyone has started a pink protest with their avatars.

I wish I could make everything on Steam DRM free and non-regionally priced.
Granted. Steam sales plummet and Origin becomes the dominant platform for PC gaming.

I wish for a pony.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by Jonesy89
Jonesy89: If there really is no way to corrupt it, then I think I may have to print it off for use in a D&D game if Wish somehow becomes available just to see what happens *evil laughter*

Granted. Steam sales plummet and Origin becomes the dominant platform for PC gaming.

I wish for a pony.
Granted. Your pony turns out to be a science experiment gone wrong that mutates into a chupacabra......

I wish for world peace
Jonesy89: If there really is no way to corrupt it, then I think I may have to print it off for use in a D&D game if Wish somehow becomes available just to see what happens *evil laughter*

I wish for a pony.
trentonlf: Granted. Your pony turns out to be a science experiment gone wrong that mutates into a chupacabra......

I wish for world peace
Granted. Humanity wipes itself out in a flurry of nuclear warheads. The subsequent fallout kills all life on Earth. With no life on the planet, the Earth finally knows peace.

I wish for happiness.
Best way to corrupt an overly elaborate, seemingly airtight wish is to sidestep it completely. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Jonesy89: I wish for happiness.
Granted. Welcome to Elysium. The afterlife, not the movie.

I wish for a pizza.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by TwoHandedSword
TwoHandedSword: I wish for a pizza.
Granted, but it's the biggest pizza available in the world.

I wish for a response from GOG support regarding my DROD 1+2+3 order receipt (I don't have it anymore, but I want it).