It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Well since I got that message from that guy I have gone down in Rep another 8, and that's in 2 hours maybe. I guess me saying and I quote "Hmmm, this doesn't feel right." in the Non-GOG gifting thread warranted a Rep attack. Getting pretty upset with the constant rep attacks on me. I wonder if I will ever break 100 again, cause I haven't been able to in like 2 years since GOG starting getting all these members that just Lurk the giveaway threads.

Edit:
Oh look another account soxixixi

This is what he sent me this time:
maybe you should have minded your own fucking business

- 50 for you ;)

100 keep dreaming

I really wish GOG would fix the Rep system cause pretty soon this loser will have me negative.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
yogsloth: ... oh wait, why did he contact you too?
Maybe it's their idea of a giveaway. They'll use random.org to select the winner.
this whiny wiener is like herpes, once you have'em you won't get rid of him!
Attachments:
Post edited August 01, 2015 by apehater
apehater: this whiny wiener is like herpes, once you have'em you won't get rid of him!
He's gotta under the influence of something. I can't quite place it, but he's just GOT to be under the influence of something.....
Gayraxptq: i love sausages
conservation purpose
Gayraxptq: i love sausages
Sachys loves them more than you do.
apehater: this whiny wiener is like herpes, once you have'em you won't get rid of him!
Just set your messages to friends only.
high rated
New scammer: SSSSSSDDD

EDIT: Have been told by tinyE that this is a nes alt. Mods, please do something about this.

Sent me this charming exchange after I replied to Rerepunisher about his ridiculous, troll response to MarkoH01:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_am_sick_of_these_steam_keys_so_please_take_them_giveaway/post58

The chat exchange:

SSSSSSDDD 21:41
someone is mocking me
who is sjw ???
that rerepunisher is made by apehater

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:42
Eh?
sjw is an acronym for Social Justice Warrior

SSSSSSDDD 21:45
ohh
i thought it was an old member
listen i can help boost your rep
but can you help me with indies ?
like fez, limbo, braid...

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:45
Yeah, i'm not taking that bribe
Why would you do that?

SSSSSSDDD 21:47
to get some games
of course
but after you see the rep boost not before
you say for example +15 limbo
for +30 fez
things like that

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:47
Again, no. I'm not doing that, as its dishonest.
Plus, its still a bribe

SSSSSSDDD 21:54
left a similar message from another account if i remember
even old members boost their just calculate it
divide it by years 365 days
*divide their rep
and you will find out that are 3 rep/day
which they cheated
they are here also for the freebies :P
but im more greedy than them :)))))
think about it and let me know
its a shame you had low rep for 2 years from them
they dont let new members because they want the games for themselfs
pls dont copy this too known scammers
lets keep it between us
i saw that they made injustice to you and i want to help
i know that negative rep feeling :((
Post edited August 01, 2015 by LesterKnight99
agylardi: Uh... guys. Some people in the scammer list changed their username in the forum. I am wondering, how to do that ? I didn't see anything about change button or at usename field in the account. Is it related to changing email address ?

Also, if changing username is possible, the scammer list could also means less valid right ? well, I know some of us could track if some people change their usernames, but not everyone could do that..
Pheace: Has to be done through support. So yeah, rather than putting effort into banning these scammers they're actually helping them change their names.
Given than GOG is apparently more interested in acting against people who report scammers, rather than the scammers themselves, that doesn't surprise me.
real.geizterfahr: *lol* next on GOG.com chat:

"Someone tried to hack your account and your password has to be reset. Please visit store.steampowdered.com, log in with your old password and follow the steps to reset your password.

Regards,

Support"
I totally want to get "powdered" :-p
LesterKnight99: New scammer: SSSSSSDDD

EDIT: Have been told by tinyE that this is a nes alt. Mods, please do something about this.

Sent me this charming exchange after I replied to Rerepunisher about his ridiculous, troll response to MarkoH01:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_am_sick_of_these_steam_keys_so_please_take_them_giveaway/post58

The chat exchange:

SSSSSSDDD 21:41
someone is mocking me
who is sjw ???
that rerepunisher is made by apehater

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:42
Eh?
sjw is an acronym for Social Justice Warrior

SSSSSSDDD 21:45
ohh
i thought it was an old member
listen i can help boost your rep
but can you help me with indies ?
like fez, limbo, braid...

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:45
Yeah, i'm not taking that bribe
Why would you do that?

SSSSSSDDD 21:47
to get some games
of course
but after you see the rep boost not before
you say for example +15 limbo
for +30 fez
things like that

LESTERKNIGHT99 21:47
Again, no. I'm not doing that, as its dishonest.
Plus, its still a bribe

SSSSSSDDD 21:54
left a similar message from another account if i remember
even old members boost their just calculate it
divide it by years 365 days
*divide their rep
and you will find out that are 3 rep/day
which they cheated
they are here also for the freebies :P
but im more greedy than them :)))))
think about it and let me know
its a shame you had low rep for 2 years from them
they dont let new members because they want the games for themselfs
pls dont copy this too known scammers
lets keep it between us
i saw that they made injustice to you and i want to help
i know that negative rep feeling :((
maybe if he actually acted like a decent human being, he'd have more rep. But sure, we consider rep so important that we will cheat for it.
high rated
apehater: also beware of ChameleonMKX, this account just changed his name to "<span class="bold">del_pierro</span>"
madth3: I had not noticed nes400 is now Norris.
Also <span class="bold">abop</span> is the con artist formerly known as Abcde00. So GOG accommodated nes400/Norris by changing the username for all three of his accounts.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by stg83
Thanks for the heads up on that one. He got the following code from me two days ago.

Residue: Final Cut (steam) IEHLD-MHPBP-YHT82
(Probably used by him already)

I should have known something was up since trying to start a converstaion with him gave me a 404 error.
I just thought it was chat acting up.
https://www.gog.com/u/abop/chat

Changing the username in the url to Abcde00 brings up the conversation with abop
https://www.gog.com/u/Abcde00/chat

If selecting 'start a conversation' to chat with a user leads to a 404 error, I will take this as a sign that the user has changed their name.
Might as well ask also here, does gog change the registration date at request? Because i'm pretty sure that person we're talking about only had accounts made in June and now there's 2 made in March.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Ki11s0n3: Well since I got that message from that guy I have gone down in Rep another 8, and that's in 2 hours maybe. I guess me saying and I quote "Hmmm, this doesn't feel right." in the Non-GOG gifting thread warranted a Rep attack. Getting pretty upset with the constant rep attacks on me. I wonder if I will ever break 100 again, cause I haven't been able to in like 2 years since GOG starting getting all these members that just Lurk the giveaway threads.

Edit:
Oh look another account soxixixi

This is what he sent me this time:
maybe you should have minded your own fucking business

- 50 for you ;)

100 keep dreaming

I really wish GOG would fix the Rep system cause pretty soon this loser will have me negative.
+1 from me to you to try and compensate.