It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blarth: If selecting 'start a conversation' to chat with a user leads to a 404 error, I will take this as a sign that the user has changed their name.
Wrong !! Enter my chat and see that you are misinformed.

And by the way whats this fuss about your free Indie gala keys that you have from lots of emails?
New people that ask are scammers and old are not? Wrong again ! Join date is such a mislead.

Scam is when you lose something you payed for not free things offered from Indie gala and then complain.
As you can see i got down-voted as i expected only by others in order to make me feel bad for asking you.

I dont feel bad because i know were they are from, and others should not feel better
about it because they are wasting time proving nonsense when they should play the games instead.

This is my point of view PERIOD dont act hail and mighty it just looks bad.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by del_pierro
blarth: If selecting 'start a conversation' to chat with a user leads to a 404 error, I will take this as a sign that the user has changed their name.
del_pierro: Wrong !! Enter my chat and see that you are misinformed.

And by the way whats this fuss about your free Indie gala keys that you have from lots of emails?
New people that ask are scammers and old are not? Wrong again ! Join date is such a mislead.
That is the way it worked for abop / Abcde00. When it happens again, I will take it as a sign of a name change.

Also, the keys don't cost much but they are not free. If they were, why would you bother to ask for them. You could just use all of your email accounts to get your own.
low rated
del_pierro: Wrong !! Enter my chat and see that you are misinformed.

blarth: That is the way it worked for abop / Abcde00. When it happens again, I will take it as a sign of a name change.

Also, the keys don't cost much but they are not free. If they were, why would you bother to ask for them. You could just use all of your email accounts to get your own.
You didnt bought them multiple times PERIOD. I wont argue because it leads to bashing.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by del_pierro
del_pierro: You didnt bought them multiple times PERIOD. I wont argue because it leads to bashing.
I guess that means you don't think people take advantage of Happy Hour purchases on Indie Gala, and that no game has ever been in more than one bundle?
zeffyr asked me to post an explanation here for a month older post

nothing important!
amrit9037: [..]
I really hope you're not one of the bad guys, because you've won both the Witcher 3 and another big giveaway recently. O_o'
Post edited August 01, 2015 by phaolo
low rated
I dont know why.
Every time I giveaway a game, I win a giveaway!
It's like karma returning me favor.

I cant say about being a bad guy.
But I can assure you I dont belong to the scammer list.
amrit9037: Every time I giveaway a game, I win a giveaway!
I doubt that you made a 50-100$ giveaway, so karma must be drunk.
low rated
Lol
drunk karma is good.
low rated
amrit9037: Every time I giveaway a game, I win a giveaway!
phaolo: I doubt that you made a 50-100$ giveaway, so karma must be drunk.
You are absolutely right phaolo

Here is an explanation of what amrit9037 does on gog-

Stalk the gog forums for code drop-ins, quickly get them.
Enter pretty much every triple A title giveaway.
Leave a few posts here and there to make it look like "participation in the forum".
Pretend to be innocent when caught red handed on gog torrent sites for torrenting games.

And then when he gets exposed for it, he pretends to be goody two shoes.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2532
low rated
del_pierro: Indie gala
Whats that?
whiny dickless wiener continues
Attachments:
Post edited August 03, 2015 by apehater
He started a thread asking to buy accounts! :P

The Blues have to boot his ass now.
deleted
Post edited August 03, 2015 by NoxTM
Ki11s0n3:
lazydog: +1 from me to you to try and compensate.
Thanks that helps a bit since apparently since Friday I went down another 13 it looks like.