It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
honx: here are of the entire conversation between cmmvn and me plus what it looks like in my orders section regarding these two games.
as i don't own these games anymore, there's no need for me to hide any order ids, giftcodes or else.
and i post the correspondig receipts, too. so you will see everything on these screenshots, that i see.

...only five attachments allowed, i do a following post for the rest...
here the rest...
Nerder is the one who scammed you.

He is an alt and gave me metrocide code.
And code that you gave him is exact match to what he gave me.

cmmvn and nerder both are alt of an infamous scammer NES.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by amrit9037
low rated
and he offered you exact same games that he offered to me.
Lucius, Stealth Inc 2

Even his statements are are identical on both.
low rated
Are you seriously fucking with me...

I got -1 rep yesterday now I got -3 rep

I AM NOT NES400 I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS

Fuck this im done

Who ever this guy is he needs to be stopped.

Impersonating other ppl and ruining their reputation is not right.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by Derpnshire
high rated
honx: here are of the entire conversation between cmmvn and me plus what it looks like in my orders section regarding these two games.
as i don't own these games anymore, there's no need for me to hide any order ids, giftcodes or else.
and i post the correspondig receipts, too. so you will see everything on these screenshots, that i see.

...only five attachments allowed, i do a following post for the rest...
here the rest...
From the screenshots you have posted it is unfortunately clear that you have been scammed by an alt account belonging to a despicable individual originally known as Nes400 that has been plaguing the forums for quite a while with numerous alts. He first extorted you into giving two codes taking advantage of your trusting nature with the alt "cmmvn" and then used the code to get the Steam games he wanted with a different alt account "Nerder" as can be seen from the screenshots in the post from amrit9037.

You were most likely unaware of the abundant multiple alt accounts being used for exploiting and scamming on the forum as can be observed in this thread, otherwise you wouldn't have gone first with the codes when trading with an unknown user like cmmvn which unfortunately got you burned as a result. I am sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with the trade and didn't get anything out of it. In hindsight, you would have been better off getting a store credit refund from GOG instead of trying to trade the unwanted pinata codes.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by stg83
low rated
moronhunter: www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post996
stg83: So formerly known as [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers?search=abop]Abcde00 aka Nes changed his username to Paladin61 and wasted no time in testing it out by trying to con another game.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post13702
How can i be nes ? nes scammed me back in June. I agree he must be banned/blocked from here and i understand every member should be considered a suspect and warn others of him if he does something wrong.

And by the way that post were i asked for Deponia was already sent to another user.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by Paladin61
high rated
Paladin61: How can i be nes ? nes scammed me back in June. I agree he must be stopped and i understand every member should be considered a suspect and warn others of him if he does something wrong.

And by the way that post were i asked for Deponia was already sent to another user.
Really?! you think people here are suffering from short term memory loss aka [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread?search=sdczz]abop aka Paladin61. Constantly changing account usernames won't get you a free pass all of a sudden nes, not to mention the absurd rate of up voting with your other numerous accounts that has taken your arbitrary rep number to three figures with hardly any posts to show for it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dont_give_chameleonmkx_any_games/post16

You obviously still have no shame or remorse for any of the abhorrent actions here, so I suggest you use Bebop as your next username since it would be a more accurate representation of your disgusting conduct on this forum.
Attachments:
Post edited September 21, 2015 by stg83
low rated
Yes my first nick was Abcde00 and then abop. I dont see a problem ? Every member can request nick change.
I tried to explain my situation back then to PaterAlf that i got tricked by nes to send him a game code mentioning other game in exchange but after i sended him the code there was no response afterwards.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by Paladin61
stg83: He first extorted you into giving two codes taking advantage of your trusting nature with the alt "cmmvn" and then used the code to get the Steam games he wanted with a different alt account "Nerder" as can be seen from the screenshots in the post from amrit9037.
... and finally came here under yet another nickname, wilheimm, to accuse amrit of being the scammer (since he ended up with your stolen codes). It's funny how initially in his deleted thread, as "proof" of being your friend he claimed your real name as Heinrich Von Veldeke, which is the name he saw on the code he stole from you, but was in fact just the name of the GOG employee who gave you the codes.

Really sorry about your experience here honx. Did you get any reply from support regarding this? (I do wonder if there is anything they can do. However if they do invalidate the code, it will be removed from amrit's account and the scammer won't suffer because of it).
I told honx I will get him something from his wishlist when a promo kicks in.
I would have never traded for that code if it was not from a blue.
That's why I did a quick search for that name before redeeming code.
ZFR: Really sorry about your experience here honx. Did you get any reply from support regarding this? (I do wonder if there is anything they can do. However if they do invalidate the code, it will be removed from amrit's account and the scammer won't suffer because of it).
I think you meant to quote honx instead of me, as he won't be getting a reply notification from it.
just came back from work, theres still no reply from support. there was a weekend in between.
i wrote to support on saturday, right after this shit happened. so, i'll have to wait further...

and yes, this was my first and also LAST trade here, in future i will try to get refund.

edit: are moderators/employees from gog reading in here? does anyone know?
Post edited September 21, 2015 by honx
cmmvn is definitely a scammer! this account is empty! he handed my gift codes over to another account, and that account finally gave the key to amrit9037. i asked amrit9037 about the name of the account who gave it to him. i mailed support all the information amrit9037 provided regarding accounts cmmvn/Nerder/nerder1/Nes400/Norris. let's see, how this ends.
Post edited September 22, 2015 by honx
honx: and yes, this was my first and also LAST trade here, in future i will try to get refund.

edit: are moderators/employees from gog reading in here? does anyone know?
I don't know if it would be helpful if some of the trusted regulars here would offer to act as a "clearing office". Both parties send their codes to them and only if they work (can be checked without redeeming) they will pass them on.

I don't know if some GOG employee watches this thread. But you could try to catch Judas or Firek in chat, this sometimes speeds up things.
toxicTom: I don't know if it would be helpful if some of the trusted regulars here would offer to act as a "clearing office". Both parties send their codes to them and only if they work (can be checked without redeeming) they will pass them on.
that would be a really great idea! too late for me, as my first trade was the last anyway.
but for others who want to trade, it would be the ultimate solution!

toxicTom: I don't know if some GOG employee watches this thread. But you could try to catch Judas or Firek in chat, this sometimes speeds up things.
thx, amirot9037 suggested the same in chat. i'm currently in email-contact with heinrich <support-de@gog.com>,
as i'm not very good in english. i can explain much better in german. that's, why i don't dare catch support in chat.
Post edited September 22, 2015 by honx
honx: i mailed support all the information amrit9037 provided regarding accounts cmmvn/Nerder/nerder1/Nes400/Norris. let's see, how this ends.
Unfortunately, GOG is least bothered about this issue and even helped the same user change their account nick on more then one occasion to make it easier for him to continue exploiting and scamming others on the forum. But I still hope you get a better response from support regarding this instead of the standard reply of "we're looking into this".

Multiple appeals for improving the security measures and adding email authentication for account creation have been largely ignored by GOG as currently its still possible to make multiple new accounts with non-existent email addresses as can be evidenced in the following exchange of another nes alt now going by as Paladin61.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread?search=sdczz