It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Watch out for sixiist
He contacted me on PM. I'm guessing it's because I said that some guy looked fishy in the Non-GOG giveaway thread because he had 0 Rep and it said he registered July 2015.

Here's what he sent to me in the PM:
???
want low rep?
tell me
keep your mouth shut
look at pimps rep
from 209 to 4
gog.com/forum/general/battle_realms_including_winter_of_the_wolf_giveaway/post2
yours will be no problem
by the way if you dont reply i consider it a YES

I have never even seen him before and I don't know why he linked me to that post because I have never even seen it before.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Watch out for sixiist
He contacted me on PM. I'm guessing it's because I said that some guy looked fishy in the Non-GOG giveaway thread because he had 0 Rep and it said he registered July 2015.

Here's what he sent to me in the PM:
???
want low rep?
tell me
keep your mouth shut
look at pimps rep
from 209 to 4
gog.com/forum/general/battle_realms_including_winter_of_the_wolf_giveaway/post2
yours will be no problem
by the way if you dont reply i consider it a YES

I have never even seen him before and I don't know why he linked me to that post because I have never even seen it before.
That's nes.
That's got to be nes4000 again

"Look at Pimp's rep" is a dead giveaway
Post edited July 31, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Ki11s0n3:
tinyE: That's nes.
Yeah I figured he was a dummy account of some kind.
BillyMaysFan59: That's got to be nes4000 again

"Look at Pimp's rep" is a dead giveaway
Well that and he keeps sending people almost identical messages with 20 different logins.
Did anyone else just receive a chat message from this guy?

clemumeria

Please contact me at my private email address, ********@******.com or **********@*****.com My father of blessed memory deposited the sum above US$ 13.5 Million in Bank and an additional 12million pounds in a security company safe and secure with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund. However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Yours sincerely, Clement Umeria.
Edit to remove email addresses
BillyMaysFan59: Did anyone else just receive a chat message from this guy?

clemumeria

Please contact me at my private email address, ***********@**********.com or **********@*****.com My father of blessed memory deposited the sum above US$ 13.5 Million in Bank and an additional 12million pounds in a security company safe and secure with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund. However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Yours sincerely, Clement Umeria.
BillyMaysFan59:
Seriously? A "Nigerian prince" scam? People still do that?
Post edited July 31, 2015 by cogadh

clemumeria

Please contact me at my private email address, ********@******.com or **********@*****.com My father of blessed memory deposited the sum above US$ 13.5 Million in Bank and an additional 12million pounds in a security company safe and secure with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund. However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Yours sincerely, Clement Umeria.
BillyMaysFan59: Edit to remove email addresses
I got it as well :>
cogadh: Seriously? A "Nigerian prince" scam? People still do that?
Apparently yes. :P

Was pretty damn surprised to see that in my GOG chat.

clemumeria

Sounds legit. Congrats on your awesome windfall. You plan on retiring, yes?
zeffyr: I got it as well :>
O,o

I would have guessed that it's NES, but he didn't say "DOOOD U WANT LOW REP :)))))))))))))) LOOK AT PIMP CYRAX REP :))))" or anything like that. It's a Prince of Nigeria scam.
Guys, I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm rich!

I just got a private message from a totally legit guy name Clem, and he's got...

... oh wait, why did he contact you too?
yogsloth: Guys, I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm rich!

I just got a private message from a totally legit guy name Clem, and he's got...

... oh wait, why did he contact you too?
Because he has so much money to give away that he wants to make tons of people happy!
yogsloth: Guys, I'm rich! I'm rich! I'm rich!

He hit your pm too? Good grief >=/
low rated

clemumeria

I get three of four of those a day.