It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: hi, any news for me?

i just haven't gotten around to posting here or watching this thread lately.

it's been busy.
Yeah will you stop scamming people please. Damn you!!! :p

ehm nothing new tbh. Just much confusion.
madth3: Your maybe write

;-)
I know funny, and that was funny!
mrmarioanonym: hi, any news for me?

i just haven't gotten around to posting here or watching this thread lately.

it's been busy.
Zurvan7: Yeah will you stop scamming people please. Damn you!!! :p

ehm nothing new tbh. Just much confusion.
that's not too funny.

BTW sulc84 wrote me this:

sulc84sulc84
Also Anasto was forced to create new account even he is nice and send me thanks in PM.
12 min. ago
sulc84sulc84
Yes,and preview's giveaway thread that is closed long time ago.
34 min. ago
mrmarioanonymMe
and is that a threat because i put you on my list?
40 min. ago
mrmarioanonymMe
what giveaway, what downvotes?
42 min. ago
sulc84sulc84
Will you continue giveaway if you constantly get down voted ?
Yesterday

can you make sense of this?
Attachments:
tssk.jpg (282 Kb)
Post edited December 18, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
Momo1991: Considering that I am personally holding hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of GOG codes for the 2014 GOG Secret Santa
Wait! I sent my Secret Santa gifts to a known scammer?!? Well, shit.....

Joking aside, anyone who downreps Momo deserves a kick in the nards, if they have them.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by hummer010
low rated
added sulc84 to the wiki page.
Potzato: That or you were targeted by the gramarr annarchysts ;-)
madth3: Your maybe write

;-)
?

Ah .... rite !
mrmarioanonym: BTW sulc84 wrote me this:

can you make sense of this?
Preface:
sulc84 was accused, if I understand and remember correctly of being a leech in other forums. SInce he decided not to confront that accusation, he was reported here and added to the list.
He (she) has been, lately, giving some games in the Open thread (perhaps because of that accusation) Despite that, he has been downvoted and confronted about his appearance on the list in this thread.

Theory:
Since you are not making a giveaway I think that perhaps he meant to say he felt injured that he was being downvoted despite giving away games and he "threats" to stop giving games.

I think we are dealing with a bit a language barrier too. I can't make full sense of all he wrote but I'd ask if someone else might help as an interpret in communications to clarify this.

Just my two cents, and kind of playing devil's advocate.
Post edited December 18, 2014 by madth3
Not too sure how to interpret that, but I must say I wouldn't classify sulc84 as a scammer. Everything I have ever given him has gone onto his account. So leecher, well that would be for others to decide, but I have seen no scam indications. And I know he tries to give back some when he can, at least he has to me.
samlii: Not too sure how to interpret that, but I must say I wouldn't classify sulc84 as a scammer. Everything I have ever given him has gone onto his account. So leecher, well that would be for others to decide, but I have seen no scam indications. And I know he tries to give back some when he can, at least he has to me.
I have to agree with samlii - while he hasn't gifted me anything, he's thanked me politely. I do think he's gotten a bit of a reputation for enjoying the largess of this forum but I also see him gifting occasionally.

As to language, I think his post to mrmarioanonym could be read a couple of different ways as madth3 pointed out... remember that he is from Serbia (ostensibly), and translating to English from another language does frequently lead to misunderstandings...
low rated
samlii: Not too sure how to interpret that, but I must say I wouldn't classify sulc84 as a scammer. Everything I have ever given him has gone onto his account. So leecher, well that would be for others to decide, but I have seen no scam indications. And I know he tries to give back some when he can, at least he has to me.
Momo1991: I have to agree with samlii - while he hasn't gifted me anything, he's thanked me politely. I do think he's gotten a bit of a reputation for enjoying the largess of this forum but I also see him gifting occasionally.

As to language, I think his post to mrmarioanonym could be read a couple of different ways as madth3 pointed out... remember that he is from Serbia (ostensibly), and translating to English from another language does frequently lead to misunderstandings...
I can confirm all the nice things said above about sulc84. We have exchanged gifts many times and have couple of nice chats on Steam every week.
He can go berserk on his "game hunting" occasionally, but that doesn't make him a scammer.
i took him off that list.
mrmarioanonym: Demzon
So I read why I was put into this list. I've tried to fix the delay best as I can (plus the scammer got one less game!). Sorry for appearing to be a take and run case.
I would like some opinions on this, as I am hoping this is all some kind of misunderstanding. Certainly the two other users involved are high-rep, long-standing members.

A few days ago I received a trade inquiry from user AcidFlux, looking for the three Spellforce 2 games in the promo, asking what he could trade for them. I gifted them to him instead - telling him he could return the favor later. He expressed many thanks, and said that he would give them to his son as a gift. (see attachment Conversation 1)

But then, afterwards, he posted a trade list here, that included all three games. I inquired about it (see attachment Conversation 2) and you can read his explanation... it was that he didn’t actually have those codes, but he would buy them if someone wanted to trade Steam credit for them.

He also started a very generous giveaway here that includes many games, including copies of the three I gifted to him.

In the meantime, user ne_zevarj redeemed my codes. He then asked openly for more gifts to be given to him here. I asked him about it, and he told me he got my codes by trading 18,970 Steam gems to AcidFlux for them. (see attachment Conversation 3) He didn’t know the codes originated with me.

So, it appears AcidFlux took my gift and traded it to another user for Steam gems… but then bought more codes himself to give away? The whole thing left kind of a not-good taste in my mouth. Hope I’m just not seeing things correctly.

[EDIT] Pics finally uploaded after the forum software restored the functionality.
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2015 by yogsloth
yogsloth: Snip
You gifted him games, that he then traded for gems? To me, that's not cool. Not cool at all. It's tough though. He asked about trading for them, perhaps with the intention of giving / trading them away. You chose to gift instead of trade. At that point, I think AcidFlux should have been upfront about his intentions with the games. It leaves a bit of a bad taste that AcidFlux profited from your gift.

As I understand it, his giveaway was that he was going to give three games away from the promo - he was going to buy them after the giveaway was done, before the sale ended.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by hummer010
yogsloth: <snip>
Let's see. I think that asking for more gifts is nothing to be suspicious of, that is something everyone needs to decide themselve what to do about it. And if ne_zevarj traded gems for the code and did not know about the codes being gifts to AcidFlux his trade was quite legit and no bad intentions involved.
While in my opinion it is not ok of AcidFlux to trade the gifts you gave him. If he had wanted them for a trade or a giveaway he should have told you before accepting the gift. At least that is my opinion, since I expect people to redeem codes themselves when gifting them something. So if his original intention was trading you for the codes for retrading them later he should have just told you that before accepting the gift leaving it to you, if you still wanted to gift him.