It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FUCK SAKE!

Can this thread get back to the point at all?

- EVER!

Tarnicus, MunkiSiren, you're both being twattish - and in particular: MunkiSiren, if you want to backup your fella as thus, it only makes him look like more of a twat. Dont do it. Back him up when he needs the backup.

Momo - actually, yer right lass.

NOW CAN WE ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO THE POINT? - ACIDFLUX CURRENTLYAPPEARS TO BE PRETTY DODGY...

Fuck sake!

...and regardless, a merry fucking christmas to you all because I am sick to fucking death of the cuntitude on here at times - and yes, I am fucking guilty of it.

NOW... can we all just shut the fuck up and be fucking funny, or fucking useful for once you fucking wankers?

O______________________________o

yeah - THAT face!

Edit: wont be reading yer replies and dont give a flying fuck about being reported either.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: NOW CAN WE ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO THE POINT? - ACIDFLUX CURRENTLYAPPEARS TO BE PRETTY DODGY...
We have no evidence of scamming exactly but I think the evidence for trading gifts is strong and it was a good reason to add a couple of people in the Other offenses section. Either he lied to yogsloth or decided not to tell him he had a reason to trade his gifts.

It's a shame that we can't have backup pictures given the current bug in the forums but still, I'd feel inclined to add him in that section.
Ah, it must be some kind of thing about these holidays each year that I haven't noticed until now. Almost every gaming forum I went to so far was filled with some kind of conflict. In any case, I would like to ask a question and being answered for once. How do leechers end up in this equation of scammers. I can understand that they are not scammers, however many are just innocent people who can't afford games, while others are outright opportunists who profit of the good will of others. I've read this thread on various ocasions, and there always seems to be some kind of argument about leechers. I would like for the people here to settle a criteria of when a leecher becomes too abusive and gets classified as a scammer, or to simply drop this subject.

Oh, and merry Christmas to you all! :D
Forget about the scammers and go make merry people. Merry Xmas to all!
low rated
I'd make the distinction at false pretenses.
If they say they really want to play a game, then trade it...
No one ever gifts me anything, but have taken a game in three other threads...

There are people who only take games, but if they are honest about it, they are not scammers.
tionerc: Forget about the scammers and go make merry people. Merry Xmas to all!
Merry Christmas to you too, sir!
Sachys: FUCK SAKE!

Can this thread get back to the point at all?

- EVER!

Tarnicus, MunkiSiren, you're both being twattish - and in particular: MunkiSiren, if you want to backup your fella as thus, it only makes him look like more of a twat. Dont do it. Back him up when he needs the backup.

Momo - actually, yer right lass.

NOW CAN WE ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO THE POINT? - ACIDFLUX CURRENTLYAPPEARS TO BE PRETTY DODGY...

Fuck sake!

...and regardless, a merry fucking christmas to you all because I am sick to fucking death of the cuntitude on here at times - and yes, I am fucking guilty of it.

NOW... can we all just shut the fuck up and be fucking funny, or fucking useful for once you fucking wankers?

O______________________________o

yeah - THAT face!

Edit: wont be reading yer replies and dont give a flying fuck about being reported either.
Sorry but I wasn't backing anyone up...It's what I think. We are two separate entities you know.
Acid was pretty dodgy with me a few months ago but never got replies from him in a while.. but from the post maybe he was going through a rough time who knows? but lets all enjoy christmas and PLAY GAMES <3
HijacK: Ah, it must be some kind of thing about these holidays each year that I haven't noticed until now. Almost every gaming forum I went to so far was filled with some kind of conflict. In any case, I would like to ask a question and being answered for once. How do leechers end up in this equation of scammers. I can understand that they are not scammers, however many are just innocent people who can't afford games, while others are outright opportunists who profit of the good will of others. I've read this thread on various ocasions, and there always seems to be some kind of argument about leechers. I would like for the people here to settle a criteria of when a leecher becomes too abusive and gets classified as a scammer, or to simply drop this subject.

Oh, and merry Christmas to you all! :D
+1
Sachys: snip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWzGm1W0WY
Talking about being joyful instead of fighting, what keeps all of you flying sobs from entering my giveaway? there are benefits for regulars! :)
high rated
Sachys: FUCK SAKE!

[...]

And a very Merry Christmas to you too!

You seem to be constantly in a very bad mood lately, wonder what happened to this person.
HypersomniacLive: You seem to be constantly in a very bad mood lately
Nah, generally in a good mood, that then gets ruined by other people.

...and not enough sausage!
Post edited December 25, 2014 by Sachys
HypersomniacLive: You seem to be constantly in a very bad mood lately
Sachys: Nah, generally in a good mood, that then gets ruined by other people.

*passes sausage along with a cheese biscuit, then goes to scoot on the rug*
Sachys: Nah, generally in a good mood, that then gets ruined by other people.

foxworks: *passes sausage along with a cheese biscuit, then goes to scoot on the rug*
*shakes fist!