It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: FUCK SAKE![...]
HypersomniacLive: You seem to be constantly in a very bad mood lately, wonder what happened to this person.
Wait.. did a calm Sachys really exist? :O
Probably it's the Sigil's fault then XD
Post edited December 26, 2014 by phaolo
low rated
Sachys: FUCK SAKE!

Can this thread get back to the point at all?

- EVER!

Tarnicus, MunkiSiren, you're both being twattish - and in particular: MunkiSiren, if you want to backup your fella as thus, it only makes him look like more of a twat. Dont do it. Back him up when he needs the backup.

Momo - actually, yer right lass.

NOW CAN WE ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO THE POINT? - ACIDFLUX CURRENTLYAPPEARS TO BE PRETTY DODGY...

Fuck sake!

...and regardless, a merry fucking christmas to you all because I am sick to fucking death of the cuntitude on here at times - and yes, I am fucking guilty of it.

NOW... can we all just shut the fuck up and be fucking funny, or fucking useful for once you fucking wankers?

O______________________________o

yeah - THAT face!

Edit: wont be reading yer replies and dont give a flying fuck about being reported either.
Charming <3

I messaged AcidFlux and linked the post where he was mentioned.

Here's a hint when it comes to mentioning scamming: do some homework. Yes the GOG search engine is a piece of shite but it isn't difficult to get an overview of someone's public forum behaviour :)

AcidFlux's history and interactions say a lot. When in doubt, grab a stein and drink copiously until you get gout! It worked well for my best friend from high school :P
RWarehall: Kinda the same thing with advancedhero...snip
I've got a problem here. Advancedhero just won a giveaway of mine and I hear from another contestant that he's a scammer so he shouldn't win.

I didn't know he was listed here, because I don't scour threads looking for problems. But I read the posts concerning this guy. Seems to me it amounts entirely to - he was gifted a copy of The Witcher. Later on, he traded a copy of The Witcher. He said he got it from a friend. That seems to be the whole story, and you guys put him on the fron page of this thread?!

I just searched his forum participation. This guy plays old games. Doesn't use Steam. Participates in the game subforums. Participates in non-giveaway threads. He tells stories, he makes ASCII art. He won a $20 giveaway from me, and what does he ask for? Wizardry 8 and Freespace.

Take him off this list.
Post edited January 01, 2015 by misteryo
misteryo: I've got a problem here. Advancedhero just won a giveaway of mine and I hear from another contestant that he's a scammer so he shouldn't win.
Well, he did not scam anyone while trading as Wakalo did but he was guilty of other things which are all in this thread.
RWarehall: Kinda the same thing with advancedhero...snip
misteryo: I've got a problem here. Advancedhero just won a giveaway of mine and I hear from another contestant that he's a scammer so he shouldn't win.

I didn't know he was listed here, because I don't scour threads looking for problems. But I read the posts concerning this guy. Seems to me it amounts entirely to - he was gifted a copy of The Witcher. Later on, he traded a copy of The Witcher. He said he got it from a friend. That seems to be the whole story, and you guys put him on the fron page of this thread?!

I just searched his forum participation. This guy plays old games. Doesn't use Steam. Participates in the game subforums. Participates in non-giveaway threads. He tells stories, he makes ASCII art. He won a $20 giveaway from me, and what does he ask for? Wizardry 8 and Freespace.

Take him off this list.
Here is his words on that matter. You'll be the judge of it.
madth3: Well, he did not scam anyone while trading as Wakalo did but he was guilty of other things which are all in this thread.
And his name stands out on the first post (admittedly it's alphabetical order that makes it so, but it does stand out).

I'd really say he came clean and unless something new happens should be taken off.
madth3: Well, he did not scam anyone while trading as Wakalo did but he was guilty of other things which are all in this thread.
ZFR: And his name stands out on the first post (admittedly it's alphabetical order that makes it so, but it does stand out).

I'd really say he came clean and unless something new happens should be taken off.
I'd say so too - its not as if nobody saw their post either - plenty of regulars saw it, so it would be fair to say we know where things stand with them / the community etc.

Can't say I've seen them sticking to GA threads since - seen them plenty in more general threads and generally partaking in the community.

Edit: to clarify, I'd say they're not being a leech / scammer in their behaviour
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Sachys
I would say that <span class="bold">this</span> is quite new, because his so called brother did not redeem the the code and he did just try to trade the key away. I did not say anything because he already was on this list. However, i gave the key to another person after i noticed that.
Advancedhero is not listed as a scammer, he's there for: creating fake giveaways, using multiple accounts, re-trading gifts (check the wiki in the first post!).

I wouldn't remove him only after 2 months after his last admission.. just add a note that he's trying to behave (if true).
Post edited January 02, 2015 by phaolo
Xardas722: I would say that <span class="bold">this</span> is quite new, because his so called brother did not redeem the the code and he did just try to trade the key away. I did not say anything because he already was on this list. However, i gave the key to another person after i noticed that.
That predates this (as posted just a while ago by Grargar)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post1594
phaolo: Advancedhero is not listed as a scammer, he's there for: creating fake giveaways, using multiple accounts, re-trading gifts (check the wiki in the first post!).

I wouldn't remove him only after 2 months after his last admission.. just add a note that he's trying to behave (if true).
I don't find the "fake giveaway" evidence compelling. The others he admitted to, apologized, and has changed his behavior. Also, other than the bad behavior he apologized for, he is actually a contributing member of this forum.
misteryo: I don't find the "fake giveaway" evidence compelling. The others he admitted to, apologized, and has changed his behavior. Also, other than the bad behavior he apologized for, he is actually a contributing member of this forum.
Did you see Madth3 post?
Did Advancedhero really change in only 2 months?
I wouldn't remove him for now, the OP should just be updated.
Post edited January 02, 2015 by phaolo
misteryo: I don't find the "fake giveaway" evidence compelling. The others he admitted to, apologized, and has changed his behavior. Also, other than the bad behavior he apologized for, he is actually a contributing member of this forum.
phaolo: Did you see Madth3 post?
Did he really change in only 2 months?
I wouldn't remove him for now, the OP should just be updated with the same info in the Wiki.
Yes, I saw that post. He made a giveaway and some nobody won. That's never happened to anyone else? If that's the only evidence for "creating fake giveaways," then I remain unconvinced.

If that was a fake giveaway, I'd like to hear it from him.
misteryo: Yes, I saw that post. He made a giveaway and some nobody won. That's never happened to anyone else? If that's the only evidence for "creating fake giveaways," then I remain unconvinced.

That nobody was his alt account I recall.. but now I cannot find the original GA and the proof in this mess +_+
misteryo: Yes, I saw that post. He made a giveaway and some nobody won. That's never happened to anyone else? If that's the only evidence for "creating fake giveaways," then I remain unconvinced.

phaolo: That nobody was his alt account I recall.. but now I cannot find the original GA and the proof in this mess +_+
There was never any proof. Just a link to the giveaway and calling it "mysterious." No proof.