It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
nes400: lol my first nick here was ChameleonX and i changed it to ChameleonMKX so BIG FAIL
Cyraxpt: Sure it was... ;)))))))))))))

Btw, how did church go yesterday?
try registering as ChameleonX see what i mean
ChameleonMKX i requested to be cancelled so its no surprise you can register it again you dont know SHIT even your here for a long time
Post edited August 03, 2015 by nes400
nes400: try registering as ChameleonX see what i mean
Man, it's almost like you took 4 minutes to quickly register ChameleonX so that you could say it wasn't used, i bet if that "ChameleonX" was to post here it would be from August 2015. ;)

How did church go?
low rated
real.geizterfahr:
i do what i please and makes me happy I DONT FOLLOW SOME LIFE PATTERN
Cyraxpt: How did church go?
a nick cant be retaken even after nick change only if it is cancelled (deleted) so have fun with ChameleonMKX nick its a long ass name xD

i dont go to church :)))))))))
Post edited August 03, 2015 by nes400
low rated
nes400: ...incoherent ramblings snipped
You know, I for one am glad you're here. I used to have to wait until Jersey Shore was on TV to watch this much stupidity-per-second from anything resembling a human being. Now I can just read your posts here :) Oh wait, you probably don't understand that emoticon. Here, let me elaborate: :)))))))))))))
nes400: a nick cant be retaken even after nick change oly if it is cancelled (deleted)
But by that logic it would mean that i couldn't retake ChameleonMKX (because it was changed into del_pierro) and there it is, it was retaken by me as a test. ;))))))))
But you said that you were going to church... Did you lie? Naughty boy...
real.geizterfahr:
nes400: i do what i please and makes me happy I DONT FOLLOW SOME LIFE PATTERN
Cyraxpt: How did church go?
nes400: a nick cant be retaken even after nick change only if it is cancelled (deleted) so have fun with ChameleonMKX nick its a long ass name xD

Attachments:
i_can.jpg (14 Kb)
nes400: so have fun mocking me with chameleon nick i deleted and nes4000 you just created to confuse others
i explained what support told me so yeah :))))))))) youre right :P
nes400: Cyrax can you guess my nicks from desura thread?? if you will send those (on PM) i will admit youre smart :))))))))))))))

youre pissed now you down-vote me :)))))) how are you different from me??! huh :DD

are you from Netherlands not Portugal?? why do you lie then? ;)
1 - I already proved that i can hunt you accounts and i just proved you that in the last post (you know what im talking about buddy), as for the desura thread i'm not doing anything that you ask, not playing your mind games;

2 - I'm not nes4000, if i'm to mock you i'll do it with my account as i've been doing, i only tested the chameleonMKX to prove you wrong;

3 - I'm not downvoting you because we both know that you will upvote it anyway. I'm probably one of the few that no longer downvotes you anymore since it's pointless.

Btw, you can stop with the evil union thing, it's pathetic, there is no cs team, no evil union and no tool, just a pathetic loser with a bunch of accounts downvoting, more embarassing is believing in that crap. And please do tell me that i'm right about your age, that's the only thing that i'm not 100% sure and it would be really weird if you're an adult with mind problems, that would actually be wrong and you would need help, no joke here.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Cyraxpt
nes400: 1 - youre lazy

2 - lye

3 - lye

can i report your for the 3 point??
You're a sad,strange little man and you have my pity.
low rated

2 - lye (ChameleonMKX was cancelled, my original nick ChameleonX is now another nick an italian one)

3 - lye

"Lie" and i don't care what you think or blabber, we both know who is right and the so does the rest of the folks here, have fun because i already wasted my daily time with you.

edit: whoops, forgot to close this window, lol.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by ChameleonMKX

2 - lye (ChameleonMKX was cancelled, my original nick ChameleonX is now another nick an italian one)

3 - lye

lye
lī/
noun
noun: lye
a strongly alkaline solution, especially of potassium hydroxide, used for washing or cleansing.

You should use some to cleanse your soul. Though I fear it may be to late.
l0rdtr3k:
nes400: dont take Cyrax side (yours) been NUKE-warned as for pimp account look at his fucking rep from 209
If you're trying to scare people, you're failing miserably. (At least with me)
nes400: dont take Cyrax side (yours) been NUKE-warned as for pimp account look at his fucking rep from 209
BillyMaysFan59: If you're trying to scare people, you're failing miserably. (At least with me)
I ain't even mad.
high rated
Avoid the scammers, leechers, and douchebags.

Make your giveaways eligible for people with accounts from 2010 and prior. All problems will end.
Ki11s0n3:
nes400: your a scammer too so please dont talk to me have fun begging in posts :))))))))
Sure whatever you say bud.
I don't go around begging and I sure don't go around making multiple accounts to try and fool people to get free games. I've been a 1 account man on here for over 4 years now and if I was a scammer I'm sure these lovely people would have figured it out a long time ago.
l0rdtr3k:
Dude, rep is wothless. Seriously, this number doesn't change anything. People here know l0rdtr3k, no matter what the number below his avatar says. You can change a user's rep, but you can't change his reputation.