It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: DON'T OFFER ANYTHING!
But, but.... (sorryface)

tinyE: I'm pming you a code for SS2 right now. Give me a sec.
But I offer ss2 and you send me ss2, that means if I have 2xss2, someone offers me 2 extra ss2, and when I have 4xss2, someone... help!

PS.
No need, frien', I just posted the evidence. Thank you =)
tinyE: DON'T OFFER ANYTHING!
Lin545: But, but.... (sorryface)

tinyE: I'm pming you a code for SS2 right now. Give me a sec.
Lin545: But I offer ss2 and you send me ss2, that means if I have 2xss2, someone offers me 2 extra ss2, and when I have 4xss2, someone... help!

PS.
No need, frien', I just posted the evidence. Thank you =)
Okay I totally missread that. XD I thought you were offering Q3 for SS2. I am totally lost here.

Someone shoot me. :P
tinyE: ...
never say this loud when police officer's stand near you!
tinyE: ...
apehater: never say this loud when police officer's stand near you!
In this country you don't even need to say it. :P
apehater: never say this loud when police officer's stand near you!
tinyE: In this country you don't even need to say it. :P
yep us police definitely lost competence, since David Caruso left nypd :)
tinyE: In this country you don't even need to say it. :P
apehater: yep us police definitely lost competence, since David Caruso left nypd :)
He was a good cop but was somewhat ineffective with NCIS Miami. He never seemed like a Navy man to me anyway.
tinyE: He was a good cop but was somewhat ineffective with NCIS Miami. He never seemed like a Navy man to me anyway.
apehater: what do you think of the new "caruso"?
MEH
apehater: what do you think of the new "caruso"?
tinyE: MEH
I thought he was good in Band of Brothers.
tinyE: MEH
Getcomposted: I thought he was good in Band of Brothers.
Yes, great series!
Getcomposted: I thought he was good in Band of Brothers.
foxworks: Yes, great series!
The Pacific series - interesting, but not as good, imo.
Maybe because I know more about the European side of the war, given that's where I reside.
foxworks: Yes, great series!
Getcomposted: The Pacific series - interesting, but not as good, imo.
Maybe because I know more about the European side of the war, given that's where I reside.
While I did enjoy the Pacific, I enjoyed BoB much,much more. Had to watch it several times.
Well, my time to say "Hello" around here. His account is: "NONEWTALETOTELL."

He links the post of "NoNewTaleToTell", that's an user with great Rep and he copied his avatar, so i got distracted pretty easy.

So yea, good think it happened quick, if you ask me, 3rd or 4th trade. Now i'm done making any kind of trades around here.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by mindblast
mindblast: Well, my time to say "Hello" around here. His account is: "NONEWTALETOTELL."

He links the post of "NoNewTaleToTell", that's an user with great Rep and he copied his avatar, so i got distracted pretty easy.

So yea, good think it happened quick, if you ask me, 3rd or 4th trade. Now i'm done making any kind of trades around here.
Thanks for the alert, and I'm sorry that this happened to you. I've just reached out to support to see if they can do something about the impersonator. Again, I'm really sorry it happened!
mindblast: 3rd or 4th trade. Now i'm done making any kind of trades around here.
The forum is full of scammers lately.
We tried to warn users to stop trading or to be extra careful, but it's impossible to reach everyone :(