It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Did you change your chat options? Trying to send you a message but it's not appearing.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah to friends only because of that asshole.
So... Cyraxpt is trying to talk to himself and you are telling yourself that this won't work because you're not your friend? Intriguing!
real.geizterfahr: So... Cyraxpt is trying to talk to himself and you are telling yourself that this won't work because you're not your friend? Intriguing!
Well, personalities in a disorder don't have to be friends.

And I was going to spoil an example by linking to it...
:-)
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah to friends only because of that asshole.
real.geizterfahr: So... Cyraxpt is trying to talk to himself and you are telling yourself that this won't work because you're not your friend? Intriguing!
I always wanted to see portugal this time of year. But this personality is in the USA unfortunately.
Hi.
I need a little help

I want to know why i am on the known scammers list
And how can i clean my name?
Thanks
Cyraxpt: i would offend your parents, your loved one and hell, even your dog.
OneFiercePuppy: Technically all the same entity, for some of us >.>
I'll be your friend, names Ricky, Ricky Bobby.B)
fan3l: Hi.
I need a little help

Thanks
Looking at your post history i wouldn't say that you're a scammer but a leecher, perhaps due to you asking people games using the chat feature? Or your only participation on this forum is to ask for games?

Some are considering you as an alt account for out friend nes, don't know how i feel about it but i do have the impression that you were among the list of alt accounts that recieved rep on a giveaway so who knows...
I need a little help

Thanks
I dont see you on it. http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=Known_Scammers&action=historysubmit&diff=15654&oldid=15653
I need a little help

Thanks
If you had read the first post or the wiki you would have seen that you are not on the list ;-)

So I have no idea why you are thinking so. Or is it just because of your rep and because people don't give you free games? The reason for that is that you are only participating in the forum by asking for games. Stop that for a while and be an active member and that problem will disappear.

Cyraxpt: Some are considering you as an alt account for out friend nes, don't know how i feel about it but i do have the impression that you were among the list of alt accounts that recieved rep on a giveaway so who knows...
That does not really make sense, since he is registered for one year now, so people who think that should stop a moment to think :D
Post edited July 11, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Yes he is.

Why, I don't know.

[EDIT] wtf, link not working... hang on...

[EDIT 2] No, the link is correct. What the hell, forum software?
Post edited July 11, 2015 by yogsloth
Anyway
If i did something wrong, i"m sorry.
I just want my name clean.
Thanks,
Woah! wait a sec I was browsing the scammers list and click on a random name and took me to the one of the first pages of this thread and alot if not all the people who are scamming are the same people from like 3 or 4 years ago.

Check out the names on the first post of that page.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3

Ok Imma try this again, last time I tried to post it didnt happen.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3

Check the first post on that page and alot of the names are the same people that are still scamming.... for like that last 3 or 4 years. I did not know this place had a problem that bad
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Emachine9643
moonshineshadow: That does not really make sense, since he is registered for one year now, so people who think that should stop a moment to think :D
Yes, so if nes alt is the only reason, then he should be removed immediately. Unless someone has anything else on this (and not leeching/asking for games; whether that's good or not, it's not scamming).
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ZFR
Emachine9643: Woah! wait a sec I was browsing the scammers list and click on a random name and took me to the one of the first pages of this thread and alot if not all the people who are scamming are the same people from like 3 or 4 years ago.
I'm afraid I don't follow what you're trying to say.

All I can say is not all the people in the first post has been there for years.
That first post has been updated. The last time was less than a month ago.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by madth3
yogsloth: [EDIT 2] No, the link is correct. What the hell, forum software?
Yes, I noticed it too in another thread. It seems broken.
madth3: snip
Ahhh I see what your saying I didnt notice that.