It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aemenyn: Wash away the stupid with beer?
That's how you get alcohol poisoning, son.
l0rdtr3k: So,Coca Cola or Pepsi?
Pepsi for sure
apehater: just for conservation purpose
Heh, i guess it's just not me.

Oh, and do notice the irony: "i request to support some info about multi ip accounts your fucked beggar"

Don't do drugs kids!
low rated
apehater: just for conservation purpose
Cyraxpt: Heh, i guess it's just not me.

Oh, and do notice the irony: "i request to support some info about multi ip accounts your fucked beggar"

Don't do drugs kids!
this user just did't see or don't wanna notice that we had a dispute about key resellers. seriously, why would i create alts and discuss with them about key resellers?
Well cyrax and I are sexy beasts, so I can see where he would think that. lol
apehater: this user just did't see or don't wanna notice that we had a dispute about key resellers. seriously, why would i create alts and discuss with them about key resellers?
No joke, i think he has schizophrenia, he's accusing me of the thing he's doing and i don't even know what triggered his accusations, did i miss something in the morning/afternoon?

pimpmonkey2382.313: Well cyrax and I are sexy beasts, so I can see where he would think that. lol
Hey there second account, have you been scamming people? Me and my other 23 alt accounts gathered 10 games today, 2x Wasteland 2, 1x Divinity OS, 2x Dayz, 1x This War of Mine, 1x CSGO, 1x GTA 5, 1x The Witcher 3 and 1x Rust, all games that was going to end in the nes alt accounts but i scammed faster than him!

:))))))
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Cyraxpt
apehater: this user just did't see or don't wanna notice that we had a dispute about key resellers. seriously, why would i create alts and discuss with them about key resellers?
Cyraxpt: No joke, i think he has schizophrenia, he's accusing me of the thing he's doing and i don't even know what triggered his accusations, did i miss something in the morning/afternoon?
That's what I'm wondering too, I just got back home. lol
high rated
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm Schizophrenic
And so am I.
low rated
He better stop stalking cyrax, I'll be getting jealous.
tinyE: Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm Schizophrenic
And so am I.
Hehe....now this is the kind of joke that proves once again why its good to have you here on the forum tinyE and If it makes you feel any better I am also a Cancerian. ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: He better stop stalking cyrax, I'll be getting jealous.
But if i'm you... and you're me... does it mean i'm apehater? Or is apehater you? Wait... WAIT... What if we all three are also alt accounts of nes? SWEET JESUS, WHO AM I?
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: He better stop stalking cyrax, I'll be getting jealous.
Cyraxpt: But if i'm you... and you're me... does it mean i'm apehater? Or is apehater you? Wait... WAIT... What if we all three are also alt accounts of nes? SWEET JESUS, WHO AM I?
Who are you?!?! If I accuse you...I am accusing me...gah!
Cyraxpt: WHO AM I?
You're still asking that same question? I thought you had it figured out at the end of the movie.
Cyraxpt: WHO AM I?
OneFiercePuppy: You're still asking that same question? I thought you had it figured out at the end of the movie.
Yeah, you should have watched the director's cut, i was arrested for disorderly conduct! :\
pimpmonkey2382.313: .
Did you change your chat options? Trying to send you a message but it's not appearing.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: .
Cyraxpt: Did you change your chat options? Trying to send you a message but it's not appearing.
Yeah to friends only because of that asshole.