It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Has anyone mentioned that the Xenonauts he claims merited a 2nd game because of it's price was actually free for a long time? :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, he's a slippery weasel.
Earlier you mentioned buying games doesn't amount to rep, but even if it did, does anyone here honestly think he has bought anything here?
l0rdtr3k: Another shitstorm? Man,this summer sale brought some undesired people here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well it's the same guy (nes400), so he has nothing else better to do.
don't worry the summer holidays will be over soon! and this kid will be busy with homework then!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well it's the same guy (nes400), so he has nothing else better to do.
apehater: don't worry the summer holidays will be over soon! and this kid will be busy with homework then!
He sounds like a drop out, with his horrible english.

tinyE: Earlier you mentioned buying games doesn't amount to rep, but even if it did, does anyone here honestly think he has bought anything here?
Yeah I don't think he's ever bought anything.
tinyE: Has anyone mentioned that the Xenonauts he claims merited a 2nd game because of it's price was actually free for a long time? :P
Yeah, this dude man..
I'm gonna post chat messages in a few. (On tablet so website is finicky)
TimTom92: Yeah, this dude man..
I don't recommend doing this on tablet since it's easy to screw up but I'm interested on the messages he sent you.
Are they kek worthy?
TimTom92: Yeah, this dude man..
l0rdtr3k: I don't recommend doing this on tablet since it's easy to screw up but I'm interested on the messages he sent you.
Are they kek worthy?
Well, I'm heading to my desktop in a few. What's a kek?
l0rdtr3k: I don't recommend doing this on tablet since it's easy to screw up but I'm interested on the messages he sent you.
Are they kek worthy?
TimTom92: Well, I'm heading to my desktop in a few. What's a kek?
Guessing it means lol. :P
It's a meme that originated on WoW.As pimpmonkey said,it means LOL.
Ohh okay, :P
I think he tries really hard to sell himself, that's what I noticed.
Going on now to post. I think you'll find some things kek worthy.
TimTom92: Ohh okay, :P
Let me get some hamburgers.
Beer or soda?
TimTom92: Ohh okay, :P
l0rdtr3k: Let me get some hamburgers.
Beer or soda?
Lets bring the beer. :p
tinyE: Earlier you mentioned buying games doesn't amount to rep, but even if it did, does anyone here honestly think he has bought anything here?
Of course. He bought Xenonauts.
ZFR: Of course. He bought Xenonauts.
Nah he more likely scammed for it.
Ready for it? Here's a transcript:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BisonVega

Jul 15, 2015 – 08:16

Good day sir! I've seen and old post with Aliens vs Predator is it still for grabs? Im quite a shooter fan and love the old ones from 94-2001 era. And can you help me with a vote for this petition Halo MCC on PC here: gog.com/forum/general/halo_master_chief_collection_for_pc_sign_here Thank You! Regards!

TimTom92

Jul 15, 2015 – 22:24

Hello there!

Sorry for the early send, haha. There are many people who have shown an interest in the AVP game I have. As I've told all interest that I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet, so I'm probably going to just hold on to it for the time being. Apologies if it isn't the answer you were seeking. :/ I will however, help vote for your choice of game to be added.

BisonVega

Jul 16, 2015 – 07:45

We can also trade dont wanted to sound like that...

I have only Sim City & Stalker, but i see that you posted about Xenonauts if i manage to make some trade to get it would you be interested making a trade for it for AVP ?

TimTom92

Jul 16, 2015 – 12:42

Ohh, it's all good. I meant nothing by it. Umm.. I'd have to think about it? I'm not sure, really. Again, apologies!

BisonVega

06:41

I managed to get from a trade Xenonauts

I will send you the code first and tell me after you redeem it

But ive thinked also.. its a 25$ game and avp is only 6$

Do you have other gog spare keys?

Im interested in games like Carmageddon, Duke Nukem, Still Life, Alan Wake

See what you have and let me know so we can trade, but you have add besides AVP for Xenonauts

Thanks & Regards!!

TimTom92

15:00

thanks for your offer, I'll get back to you on it sometime. We'll see.

BisonVega

15:08

Ok. Remember i send my code first and you redeem it

I tried to get Xenonauts for AvP but know i think of it its not quite a balanced trade

So tell me what other games that i listed can you provide?

BisonVega

15:15

If you really want Xenonauts we can trade, but for free i can give it because its quite expensive

Let me know..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pass me a beer and a burger would be nice too! :P
l0rdtr3k: It's a meme that originated on WoW.As pimpmonkey said,it means LOL.
On my italian keyboard, when I mistyped LOL during a fast game, I hit the nearby keys and wrote kik or òpò
XD
Post edited July 17, 2015 by phaolo