It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Today: 13 Dec 2016 - 37 days to office
First hour Kanye visits Trump his '<i>old friend</i>'. CIA assessment on Russia Hacking failing. 14 signs Russia an excuse to steal electionOpen brazen naked attempts at soft coup. 20% Saudi funding to Hillary matched by China. Censorship & shadow banning. Pelosi has 10 electors to go against vows for proper votes but are going for 50 to overturn election. Won't know til the 6th. John Podesta fueling conspiracy to urge Electoral college to change votes. Funding to BLM and other groups doubled after election, hyping the race-war. Kanye was forcibly kept in mental institution for 2 weeks, now Kanye is working to divorce Kardashian and is done with NWO. White House slips it's China doing the hacking. Top US Spy agency refuses CIA claim of hacking due to insufficient evidence. Nov 26th Feds admitted there was no Russian Cyberattacks targeting election. Keith Olbermann is back. Next 30 days is the most critical. Clapper. 80% lies 20% spin.

Second hour - Foreign interference in elections by China & Saudi Arabia. Roger Stone: Several steps, popular vote, recount, Russia interference, spook the electors. 'The CIA a rogue secret group run by Obama and Soros and Hillary, adamantly say they want new elections on CNN by BoB Baer whose job is overthrowing governments admitted lier group visiting electors and "have a talk with them"'. A power grab. Last grasp of the establishment. 'The good news is most electors are loyal republicans'. Trump needs to clean out the CIA from top to bottom 'get rid of every single blueblood'. Comey & 650,000 emails. Memo to the effect to go on Offense with Trump. Partisan actions. Intolerance from the Liberals/Left. Double standards. The die is cast, the concerted campaign is likely going to be unsuccessful. Likely leaks and public counting. Preibus's job to keep electors in line. Making of the President 2016 (book), will be a blueprint for the future, and inside view. Mr. Hunt who shot JFK. Fake news scandal made and pushed by Clinton camp. Role Reversal. The twin narratives of the fake news and Russia hacking are both falling apart. The Truth about Russia '<i>hacking the election</i>'. What they're not telling you about '<i>Fake news</i>'. 'lies and hoaxes that have ruined peoples lives'.

Third Hour - In The Daily Show Obama said Clinton emails were 'fairly routine' and uninteresting. Student arrested after carrying weapons into Trump Tower. Bill Mitchel: Kanye meeting up with Trump. 'This is a sign or side effect, of a post-ideological president. Trump is a resultist'. Politics downstream of culture. 'Far left see progressive as the truth, and when you deviate you become a lie'. #BakedNews. 'Recounts a nothing-burger'. Democrats be-clowning themselves. Successful in changing ANY electoral votes? 'No, and I'll tell you why. Only Singleton electors changed votes for protest votes. These are chosen electors very political at the state level and want a future in politics, and you need credibility. A faithless elector would be flushing their vote down the drain. When there aren't 38 electors to flip, nobody will flush their career down the toilet (except maybe the plant in Texas)', 'We heard a week before the election we would have 30, while there were really 2' 'they might as well erase their resume and put BIG FAT LIER down'. Michael Moore, hysterical attitude & intimidate into changing votes. Flouncing on the right. 'If Trump has bad judgement and instincts, then we are screwed. But he has great judgement and instincts. He knows a lot more than you do'. Part of a larger picture. 'Highly sharp and competent people who will get results'. 'A Results now Administration'. Track records of winning and succeeding. Wealthiest cabinets in history. 'Give him 100 days and see how his picks pan out'. Mitt Romney and those jumping ship. 'This is an entire sea change on how America does business'. 'Trump has so many good operational people he'll be able to sell the "make America great again", won't have to get tied up in the day to day Mancunian'. Carrier Air-Conditioner deal. 'A lot of good-will with the Carrier deal' & will of the people. Investor confidence. 'He has laid out his 100 day plan; At least give him 100 days!'. Rex Tillison, Steve Mnuchin. 'Do i not defeat my enemies, when i make them my friends?'. The other choice is an insurgency with everyone blocking him, so better they are on his team. The idea of America. Big time power players. 'Have some belief in the guy, you elected him, be unified. The Media and Democrats are trying to break our unity, their last best chance. They can't defeat us from the outside'. 'After 8 years of getting 0% of what i want, i'll take 80% of what i want'. Fake news and crumbling trust with MSM. Actual fake news is not the same as a different opinion. 'It's amazing to watch the left self-immolate'. Shovel-ready jobs & DNC. Win back congress in 2018 and won't succeed. 'Their entire progressive philosophy is broken, they tried it. Dr Obama cured us of Liberalism by implementing it fully and exposing it for what it was. People want results! We don't want to be average or bowing to other leaders.' 'Trump is going to make us feel how we want to feel as Americans'. 'I think the democrats are basically just done'. Next move, rebrand as populous brand? 'Their only reaction is to go for the left. The problem is they have no bench now. We control 75% of state legislatures now. Democrats don't have anything, there is no Barrak Obama Pt2 coming out. The ultimate irony is the Republican party has become the party of youth'. 'People are tired of living in their parent's basement, they want to win!'. Urban Renewal 'the last blue wall'. Giving the communities some hope. Twitter banning Pro-Trump accounts. 'Never complain about the cook's cooking when you're still eating'. Merkel blaming Putin and not her policies and the migrants.
low rated
Fourth Hour - The same intelligence agencies that told us there was WMD's in Iraq are telling us Russians hacked us. Scientists thinking of giving Antacid to relieve climate change by putting calcium carbonate or sulfur dioxide in the air. Geo-engineering. UN removing Wonder Woman as honorary ambassador because she's white and attractive. Merkel says Putin wants to see her fall in 2017. Press to <i>turn up the heat</i> on Trump. David Brock to make left-wing Breitbart, Dems need to be tougher with the media. Media Matters & Correct The Record. No definitive proof Russia was involved in hacking. Top Spy agency doesn't agree with CIA. Obama wants full email investigation before Jan 20th. Uber employees using information to stalk Celebrities. Snowden. Man-made climate change to protect us from man-made climate change. For 25 years climate change predictions failed. 'Allow the scientists to do their job, and not blacklist scientists who disagree'. Earth woefully unprepared for asteroid. The sun controls the climate, and is the biggest factor of 'climate change'. Planet made of rubies and sapphires?. 'Make Great Again</i>'. Kanye West visited Trump. Obama claims Trump would be [url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-a-president-without-intelligence-briefings-would-be-flying-blind/]'<i>flying blind</i>' without intelligence briefings (from the CIA) while apparently Obama gets his information from the TV. Obama said Clinton emails were '<i>fairly routine</i>' and boring.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Obama '<i>flying blind</i>' for not taking intel, and intentionally ignoring ISIS intel, or skipping most of them. Ignoring intelligence reports so much he reportedly <i>learned</i> a number of them from the TV news (Clinton email server one was a lie). Obama blaming Americans about being obsessed with Wikileaks, said they were routine. Whitehouse spokesman slips that '<i>china</i>' hacked election. CIA changes it's tune from 3 weeks ago, other Intelligence agencies don't agree with the CIA assessment due to inconclusive evidence. to relieve '<i>climate change</i>'. [url=https://www.revealnews.org/article/uber-said-it-protects-you-from-spying-security-sources-say-otherwise/]Uber is tracking what you do, They want to dig up dirt on journalists 'Uber’s lack of security regarding its customer data was resulting in Uber employees being able to track high profile politicians, celebrities, and even personal acquaintances of Uber employees, including ex-boyfriends/girlfriends, and ex-spouses'. CISPA, Meta Data, geospacial intelligence, unfair advantages. Syria liberates Allepo? And why MSM is putting out fake news about the butchering of civilians, ceasefires &amp; terrorist factions (scary stuff! O.O explains damaged hospitals and terrorist activities explaining why bombing is needed) Eva Bartlett. Obama says '<i>No evidence Russia tampered with votes in election</i>'. Left's pathetic yet dangerous grasp for power. Now they are claiming Rex Tillerson is a Russian agent. Detroit has Too many voters! There's more votes (37%) that don't match the official records. Gates likens Trump to JFK (assassination foreshadow?). Viruses are sexist! They hit men harder and go soft on women. Fewer Teens are doing drugs now than 40 years ago.
rtcvb32: Fourth Hour - The same intelligence agencies that told us there was WMD's in Iraq are telling us Russians hacked us. Scientists thinking of giving Antacid to relieve climate change by putting calcium carbonate or sulfur dioxide in the air. Geo-engineering. UN removing Wonder Woman as honorary ambassador because she's white and attractive. Merkel says Putin wants to see her fall in 2017. Press to <i>turn up the heat</i> on Trump. David Brock to make left-wing Breitbart, Dems need to be tougher with the media. Media Matters & Correct The Record. No definitive proof Russia was involved in hacking. Top Spy agency doesn't agree with CIA. Obama wants full email investigation before Jan 20th. Uber employees using information to stalk Celebrities. Snowden. Man-made climate change to protect us from man-made climate change. For 25 years climate change predictions failed. 'Allow the scientists to do their job, and not blacklist scientists who disagree'. Earth woefully unprepared for asteroid. The sun controls the climate, and is the biggest factor of 'climate change'. Planet made of rubies and sapphires?. 'Make Great Again</i>'. Kanye West visited Trump. Obama claims Trump would be [url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-a-president-without-intelligence-briefings-would-be-flying-blind/]'<i>flying blind</i>' without intelligence briefings (from the CIA) while apparently Obama gets his information from the TV. Obama said Clinton emails were '<i>fairly routine</i>' and boring.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Obama '<i>flying blind</i>' for not taking intel, and intentionally ignoring ISIS intel, or skipping most of them. Ignoring intelligence reports so much he reportedly <i>learned</i> a number of them from the TV news (Clinton email server one was a lie). Obama blaming Americans about being obsessed with Wikileaks, said they were routine. Whitehouse spokesman slips that '<i>china</i>' hacked election. CIA changes it's tune from 3 weeks ago, other Intelligence agencies don't agree with the CIA assessment due to inconclusive evidence. to relieve '<i>climate change</i>'. [url=https://www.revealnews.org/article/uber-said-it-protects-you-from-spying-security-sources-say-otherwise/]Uber is tracking what you do, They want to dig up dirt on journalists 'Uber’s lack of security regarding its customer data was resulting in Uber employees being able to track high profile politicians, celebrities, and even personal acquaintances of Uber employees, including ex-boyfriends/girlfriends, and ex-spouses'. CISPA, Meta Data, geospacial intelligence, unfair advantages. Syria liberates Allepo? And why MSM is putting out fake news about the butchering of civilians, ceasefires &amp; terrorist factions (scary stuff! O.O explains damaged hospitals and terrorist activities explaining why bombing is needed) Eva Bartlett. Obama says '<i>No evidence Russia tampered with votes in election</i>'. Left's pathetic yet dangerous grasp for power. Now they are claiming Rex Tillerson is a Russian agent. Detroit has Too many voters! There's more votes (37%) that don't match the official records. Gates likens Trump to JFK (assassination foreshadow?). Viruses are sexist! They hit men harder and go soft on women. Fewer Teens are doing drugs now than 40 years ago.
Who cares? Irrelevant information for people looking to play Good Old Games
low rated
Apparently you do.
low rated
No let him do it. He's the first one to try to speak with him afterall............

/s
low rated
bradelli: Who cares?
They said that when they were tearing down the wall.

We care, we all have a stake in this.
low rated
Today: 14 Dec 2016 - 36 days to office
First hour - Unsourced documents. Judge deals deathblow to faithless electors, 20 electors could flip led up by Pelosi's daughter, Stephen Miller as Senior Policy Adviser, The populist earthquake making 2017 the great unknown. Proof Foreign governments interfered in election - for Hillary. CNN urges press to blame Trump win on Russia. UK parliament now blames Putin for Brexit. Idiot can't answer how Russia hacked election. Pot less '<i>cool</i>' now that it's legal. Drug &amp; Drinking use down among teens. Psychology and banning. Kids as young as 8 in violent robbery, IBM to hire 25,000 jobs. Sweden cities told to prepare for war from invading Islamists. Wonder Woman is attractive and white, so can't be UN ambassador. Masculinity. Activitsts pushing to ban song '<i>baby it's cold outside</i>' because it promotes date rape. '<i>Holiday isn't politically correct enough</i>' (What?? I know we have a war on Christmas going on, but this is insanely silly). Trump Wall in Calais to keep out migrants: Border walls work! Extra Riot police hired to protect EuroTunnel from migrants. Berlin's new secretary state is a Pro Shariah Law Conservative Muslim. German minister refuses to wear Hajib during Saudi Arabia visit. 'They are trying to create classism, sexism, racism'. Kanye West taking Red Pill. Jim Brown '<i>Trump will be for all the people</i>' YT. Manning.

Second hour - NYT decries fake news and then runs ad with fake news. Amy Schumer article. Youtube algorithm changed Steven Crowder: 'People have to subscribe twice, and hit the bell for notifications'. 'This is encouraging more click-bait'. Dr Clickbait!. 'It's great that there's no media gatekeepers, but you'll have all these people in their basement who will lie'. 'It's designed to shut down a lot of new free-thinkers'. 'They are coming out to define the new universe and ban everyone else'. 'readdress net-neutrality issue'. 'The Young Turks used to slam me all the time, now we have hundreds of millions of views and make fun of them, and they never address it'. 'They punched down, and you see that from the left'. Qur'an challenge, and auto-flagging. MSM trying to get Trump killed. Vitriolic. 'Union voters voted thinking it would be a kick-back to them'. 'Trump should continually call them out and be less merciful. The unions like Hafta are basically mobsters'. 'There aren't going to be as many giant mega-sites and billionaires'. Pantheon of choices. Pastor James Manning? Unintentional comedy from deception media, Acurate chart. Larry Nichols: 'If 38 votes are flipped, Trump isn't president and Hillary is'. '30 are looking for social justification to flip their vote'. 'Warned this morning, someone inside the prosecutor's office that THIS is going on big-time. A serious plot/movement' 'Clinton/Soros are the largest criminal organization in the world. If they have our country, they have the world. Do you think they will walk away when they can get 38 electors to flip their vote legally'. Soros doubling the money to BLM, and now cops are dying daily, warmed up for civil war. Officially a coup with CIA. 'They aren't trying, they are doing'. 'On the 19th they will have 38 members flip their votes, and Trump will no longer be president. They will lay the cover and groundwork'. 'THEY'RE NOT GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM THE POWER OF POSITION THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR YEARS' 'They have the media and people where they want. Who can you call after IF this is done successfully?'. 'If they pull this off, Infowars is toast' 'They will be inciting violence and anarchy' 'They are coming and planning to take this election. If they don't, their power is gone forever'. '80%-85% of electors belong to national OR state Democratic party'. 'Nancy Pelosi trying to find 2 congressmen to bring lawsuits against you immediately for inciting civil unrest, in federal court they will suspend your operation immediately'. 'There are electors RIGHT NOW ready to flip their vote'. 'We're being brought into Martial Law. If Infowars goes down, everyone else goes down next'.
low rated
Third Hour - Larry: 'There's a reason they aren't talking about flipping votes on the main view, then people would rise up. Right now, spread the word and tell the facts'; 'Raise the alarm and wake them up. They hate the people who give the whole story'. 'If we expose it and people are aware of it, they won't be as bold about it'. 'This is a Cult'. Pastor James Manning: 'I've never endorsed any politician previously. But shortly after those commitments he walked those back'. Commitments? '#1 We were concerned about same-sex marriage forged by Obama and Supreme court illegally by penalty of law'. Mixing/scrambling of gender roles. 'My position after watching him politically maneuver and gain the nomination and then the election, i don't think he necessarily thought he would win', 'I think he has a group of talents and flaws'. 'Some potentials and flaws that are deadly'. Electoral College voters in spotlight. Why so against Trump? 'They may try to steal the election with two chances: Slim and none, it ain't going to happen. It would be totally unprecedented. Trump is going to walk into the oval office'. 'There's a long ways from now and Jan 20th'. 'If Trump doesn't deliver with Jobs and Tax cuts I'll go Tasmanian devil on him'. 'NOBODY wanted Hillary, not even black people. It's a rejection on 8 years as a failed president'. Bringing in manufacturing. 'You don't get the best type of workers from the cities'. 22 Years on the air. Hillary Stampeding towards the election. Cabinet picks. Carson, great surgeon but lacking other skills for Urban development. Mnuchin a Billionaire who doens't know the touch of the common man. 'Sick of Wallstreet calling the shots'. American Imperialist. Defending Trump vs BLM and pastors. Same-sex marriage & Indoctrination in schools. Pizzagate thing. 'I want to hear legitimate criticism of Trump'. Is Michelle Obama a Tranny? Concession speech '<i>sooner than you might think</i>'. 100,000+ signatures for petition for protecting Free Speech. Pelosi's daughter leading to overturn Electors

Fourth Hour - Total Hysteria, Morale cover for 30+ electors not to vote for Trump. Roger Stone: 'This is a full fledged Coup d'état, concentration on Electoral college, and now de-legitimize Trump'. 'Concerted efforts with NYT and Washington Post, This is all planned'. 'The illusion they have 30, like they have the illusion they have proof Russia hacked'. The Coup d'état. New McCarthy-ism, 'A traitor if you aren't for Nuclear war', problems with this Narrative, no proof. Hacking Voter Machines, Assange, Leakers. Matt Boyle: Breitbart targeted for censorship. 'they won't succeed with silencing us, they are trying to drag our names through the mud, so we can't continue to grow. Their efforts to attack us are backfired. Open minded people get drawn to Breitbart. Continuous attacking us draws more and more people to our site. They realize our stories are better in many ways than say CNN or NYT'. 'They are calling us racist and fake news, we're nothing of the sort' 'They've been dragging our name in the mud for years and it's backfired, because we're always right and they're wrong'. The new Mainstream Media vs Frindge organizations. Sea change in 2017, Journalists leaving en-mass. Tipping point of 'old' media. Cabinet picks: 'Interesting collection of individuals & Generals, with a proven track record of getting things done'. Saint John Hunt: 'Shameful what the news organization doing today, spinning Trump to be irresponsible. Pence would clearly be in charge of the briefings. CIA since it's inception to subvert freedom of other countries' 'I can attest the CIA is riddled with low-level intelligence people with the CIA philosophy of "take what we can on a worldwide basis"'. 'Not having daily briefings is a good idea, and is wary of the CIA'. List of CIA failed intelligence gathering & reporting. Hysteria of ruling elite. 'Trump is a businessman and so is Putin, and i think they want to do business. As long as the agenda of Russia as our sworn enemies it will be difficult'. Labour MP claims Russia interfered with Brexit referendum. 'Globalism is being rejected around the world'. Castro. 'Change and reform in Cuba will come slowly, depending on what Raul puts forth. Castro immortalized in a romantic light'. Castro the communist, Nixon knew. Cuba & external business with the government. 'I wasn't sold on Trump, but i was anti-Hillary and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Trump is going to do a good job if he's allowed to do a good job. This constant haranguing and anti-trump slinging is embarrassing'.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Fed Reserve to raise interest rates to lower weaken or remove Trump boom/growth. Lesson from rate hiking '<i>tightening cycles</i>', creating boom and bust cycles. China moves to penalize automakers, The China Price, China Militarizes artifical islands. Rex Tillerson &amp; Russia. China, too big to fail?. Massive immigration, tolerance and intolerance. German DM Hijib, women shunned in France 'They want France to be Muslim'. Students in Maryland demand '<i>American Sniper</i>' never been shown again on campus. Christopher Suprun, Texas elector and won't vote for Trump, and Laywers to offer support to anti-trump electors, CIA phony briefings, Faithless federalists. Hamilton. Unelected electors, creating election without representation. Suprun has laundry list, including paid for Ashley Madison (<i>Affair site</i>) while bankrupt &amp; married w/ 3 kids. Why Hamilton electors may go to jail. NYT decries fake news and then runs ad with fake news, trying to implicate the Russians for everything But no one is buying it. DeploraBall event relocates due to Leftist SJWs, instead now DeploraBall is in a bigger reserved venue. 'Holiday' not politically correct enough. Liberalism Kills Higher Education, 8 conservative college students bullied for beliefs, Professor Ranted about Trump and now is '<i>in hiding</i>'.

Recommended videos:
Russia infiltrates Infowars
The most satisfying video in the world
Emob78: Apparently you do.
Who cares?
bradelli: Who cares?
Kleetus: They said that when they were tearing down the wall.

We care, we all have a stake in this.
No, you don't have a stake in this. You're just some guy who buys video games on an old game website. Politicians make zero difference to your daily life. So, who cares? Well I guess tinfoil companies care, as their sales increase when whackos like you make tinfoil hats
Post edited December 15, 2016 by bradelli
low rated
bradelli: Well I guess tinfoil companies care, as their sales increase when whackos like you make tinfoil hats
Have it your way then, just remember, if the bombs come a blowin', don't come a knockin' (rowin'?) to my bomb shelter.
low rated
Today: 15 Dec 2016 - 35 days to office
First hour - Bowne Report: Wonder Woman, UN & Eugenics program. The deception & the moment. 'Anything happens to Jones look to Pelosi'. Not the CIA, rogue former-group of leftists who briefed Obama. Evergreen transmissions. Terrorist/false flags to be used against alternate media. Pelosi &amp; electoral challenge? Splinter group of CIA, Intelligence agencies won't be briefing electors? 'Our speech (no matter how mild) must be shut down'. Hoax. Anonymous Patriot: 'Basically it's standard procedure, you deny and deny and make counter-accusations. They are in the misinformation stage to spread anything they can to divert from what they are doing'. 'It confirms they are going to grasp at any straw they can to disrupt Trump taking over as president. They are going to do that through misinformation and accusations, and "he threatened me" to remove the right to free speech. Free Speech is free for everyone until you say something they don't like'. Senator sessions is concerned. 'This is just a catalyst to see how far they can push it. Even if they managed to get a gag order on you they can't get everyone.', 'A new election would cause civil war, unrest, Martial law, and suspension of elections'. 'If they keep pushing, stuff is about to come out so bad that it's completely over for them'. 'The silent Majority is no longer silent. The word will be passed, the truth spread, and the American patriots will do what they have to for life liberty and pursuit of happiness'. Clapper &amp; Russian hacking.

Second hour - Lynch admits no proof of Russian hacking. Last night with Larry and hours later. Celebrities getting electors to break votes and vote against trump causing a coup. Uber car caught running red light, and other headlines. To Make America great again, we need to make America Healthy again. Dr Group: 'They can now pinpoint with the data, and say 'this person's a radical, this person's religious' etc. It's why they have all the new flu shots to control human behavior'. 'We have to get rid of some of these systems'. Attack on national medicine. Insurance and breaking down healthcare. 'Our healthcare ranks 50, nearly dead last'. 'Address root cause of health problems. The root cause to health, mental wellness conditions and all that stuff is caused and linked to: man-made chemicals, artificial colorings, foods, beverages, all the toxic in ingredients added' along with lack of nutrition. TV linked to brain tumors and breast cancers and depression. We need independent advisory boards. Must have medical freedom. People want alternate/complimentary medicine. 'If you get diagnosed with cancer, get a second and third opinion first'; Aggressive over diagnosis of cancer. The character assassination of Alex Jones.

Third Hour - Facebook to label '<i>fake news</i>' by using Snopes to 'bury' fake news. The real fake news. 'I predict this is going to kill Facebook'. Russia Infiltrates Infowars (<i>satire</i>). News sites to disable comment section. Chinese censorship/program. 'More of this knowledge is coming into the world. The enemy is broken. They can Obama ordered floods of troops to the Russian border, Feds raising rates to kill the economy because it's growing too fast'. Social network/score in China. Larry Nichols: 'They intend to get congressmen to put a lawsuit against you for fake news and inciting violence. Once filed, a federal judge (already picked out) will put a gag-order immediately. They are planning 100% to take the election back through the electoral college. If they can stop Trump, there's no Sessions or AG, and who you going to call to stop it?' 'You don't see one word of this in the media. All of this maneuvering from the electoral college during Christmas when everyone is occupied'. Pelosi leading the business to take Infowars offline. 'Media working in concert to bury Jones'. Crusifixion of Jones. NEWS FLASH: The house and senate under democratic leadership are submitting a bill trying to push through, they are calling for a 501C3 type approach to alternative news on the internet (which has silenced churches). (Basically news licensing)... 'Trump may have gotten to the military, in that Trump picking the generals the Military have turned 100% against the joint chiefs. This means that we may have the force below the joint-chiefs and won't go along with the illegal orders in the coming future' So what happens? 'If they are successful in giving it to Hillary. I worry about this movement, your audience. The average people have been pushed into a box. And when they see it stolen from under us, there is going to be no doubt anymore. The public will see through this; What happens? That scares me. FEMA and provisional government (Martial law) and anarchy, and they believe it will come. Please, spread the word about the Electoral college flip.' 'These people are maggots'. 'They have sold our property and rights. You have to strip Hillary of the power to sell'. 'Obama knows that Russia had nothing to do with the election'. 'You let Sessions and Trump get in as president, and ALL of this is going to come to the forefront. They know a day is coming, criminal charges and prosecutions. They are using every legal and illegal means possible. Those people are getting cover. They don't know if this cabal is going to happen'. 'Alex, you can't believe the largest criminal enterprise in the world is going to lay down because of the election and walk away forever. They are going to go to the extreme, to the end of the world to complete their agenda. They aren't through'. 'The flipping of this election determines the destiny/future of the country. The real news Paradigm. Compilation of push for Russian hacking (that no one believes).
Post edited December 16, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
nvm
Post edited December 16, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
Today: 15 Dec 2016 - 35 days to office
Part 1

Fourth Hour - Military strategy. Satire Pt 2. no more fake news.com: 'Putin is the president of the USA, at least that's what we're being told. NoMoreFakeNews has been around for 15 years. Noticed a lot of fake news coming from MSM'. Emails and Wikileaks, not from Russians. Questions to ask CIA from rogue-electors. Facebook & Amazon having CIA backing and contracts. 'Help us bury fake news, wherever it may be'. 'The fake news is coming from the Major Media, it always has'. Twilight saga fading away. History of CIA being liars, but suddenly they say Russia hacked election and being held up by the Left. SB18 bill - sacrificing children to the state of California 'swamp gas' definitions missing and specifics added after the law is passed. Built to supersede all guardian/parent control. Children's bill of rights. Technocracy and upper reaches of globalism. Agenda 21 & Smart grid and sustainable development. Technocracy rising - Patrick Wood. How the state will decide everything, for you and your children. The entire blueprint for total control.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Child Forced HARD Labor in North Korea. Assad succeeding in removing ISIS; Although Aleppo children beg to be rescued in Syrian city. AI creeps into real life. . [url=http://www.fox5ny.com/news/223825218-story]Automated Restaurant opening. Smart Internet based on China system; China Dealt with/shut down thousands of sites 'illegal publications'. SB18. Third party sites to 'verify/fact-check' what's real on Facebook. Dollar stronger, new stock records. Trump's picks: Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompeo, Wilber Ross, James Mattis, Betsy DeVos, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, John Kelly, Rick Perry, Andrew Puzder, Ben Carson, Linda McMahon, Rex Tillerson, Elaine Chao, Steven Mnuchin, Nikki Haley, Ryan Zinke. 4 Major positions still open. Fakebook to label news 'Bury and Ban', NAZI Germany playbook: Label then outlaw said group. Retracted fake lists, lawsuits. China arrested those of Falun Gong, [url=http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/]EU arresting now for <i>mild</i> Facebook posts critical of migrants. SJW brigades to mark/censor content. Fight '<i>fake news</i>' with Truth, not Censorship. But the white house suggested Trump was told about the hacking, by Stone... Clapper & Lynch say there's insufficient evidence. Glenn Beck as fake conservative apologist. . '<i>They are setting up a secretary of speech/truth</i>'. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM]Obama's birth certificate controversy - 5 year investigation and it's fake, it's not about WHERE he was born. Conspiracies and lies with Russian hacks. Seth Rich & new information. Mark Twain. WH & Roger Stone conspiracy. Ex-british ambassador says emails/leak was handed to him <span class="bold">in person</span> at a DC park. Electors being harassed, although some electors feel 'stronger than ever' about voting for Trump. Celebrity <i>Nitwits</i> begging electors to break law. Latest Mainstream push '<i>white males</i>' dominate cabinet post (is that somehow bad?), although Obama's cabinet was mostly white, and they aren't commenting on that.

Recommended videos:
<span class="bold">DEBUNKED</span>: Trump is Hitler? Why <span class="bold">HILLARY</span> is More Like The F&uuml;hrer...
Yes, Hitler was a Liberal Socialist...
Rebuttle to Islam
Post edited December 16, 2016 by rtcvb32
tinyE: It's time to gang rape rtcvb32's family.
Quoted for posterity. Won't be long until the forum is full of posts like these.

You remember how you talked about reporting Bradley's posts as spam? Look at the forum now.
nvm
Post edited December 16, 2016 by tinyE