It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
lazydog: Unless you wish to logically defend your spam posts, please desist.
Defend against... what?

And why?

If I am posting nonfactual links/locations of content, then I'll act appropriately.

Let's see... How about something to defend... That Obama's birth certificate was deemed fake? That SB18 bill is a bad idea? That Zuckerberg met with leaders in China and are actively blocking anything they deem 'fake news' (which is actually differing opinion and real news they aren't/won't cover)? That the Russian 'hacks' never happened? That there's studies showing too much TV viewing is bad for you? That your gut, gut health and bacteria are important to your overall health?
lazydog: Kleetus, I grow bored of you again.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of a forum.
You complain about the OP engaging in debate and all you can post is the state of your boredom?

And the definition of a forum is whatever the mods and owner want it to be, you or a dictionary don't get to define how they run it.
low rated
rtcvb32: snip
Just a suggestion, but if you want to promote discussion, maybe choose one of the articles that you find particularly interesting on any given day and feature it for debate. You provide a lot of links every day, some of them of lower quality than others bordering on mere speculation. Feature one of the better ones?
lazydog: Unless you wish to logically defend your spam posts, please desist.
rtcvb32: Defend against... what?

And why?

If I am posting nonfactual links/locations of content, then I'll act appropriately.

Let's see... How about something to defend... That Obama's birth certificate was deemed fake? That SB18 bill is a bad idea? That Zuckerberg met with leaders in China and are actively blocking anything they deem 'fake news' (which is actually differing opinion and real news they aren't/won't cover)? That the Russian 'hacks' never happened? That there's studies showing too much TV viewing is bad for you? That your gut, gut health and bacteria are important to your overall health?
rtcvb32 start by posting your arguments/opinions in detail on every weblink you decide to post in this thread, please post substantiated web link proof in the same manner that you throw around your usual guff. I suspect you will tire quickly.
lazydog: Kleetus, I grow bored of you again.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of a forum.
Kleetus: You complain about the OP engaging in debate and all you can post is the state of your boredom?

And the definition of a forum is whatever the mods and owner want it to be, you or a dictionary don't get to define how they run it.
Kleetus, I complain about the OP not engaging in debate and I post the state of my boredom with you.

You could try reading some more, do it at the same time as you practice thinking- a few minutes every day will help.
Post edited December 17, 2016 by lazydog
low rated
RWarehall: Just a suggestion, but if you want to promote discussion, maybe choose one of the articles that you find particularly interesting on any given day and feature it for debate. You provide a lot of links every day, some of them of lower quality than others bordering on mere speculation. Feature one of the better ones?
While cutting back sounds nice, there is seriously sometimes just too much. Too much i want to quote, too much that seems very important for the immediate future.

I don't want to do this, i really don't. I'd rather go back and try to play a game every day or something and do more reviews and get to my massive backlog and maybe enjoy one of my other loves in life.

But this has a higher priority... at least for the immediate moment.

If we want to debate on specific articles/videos, sure, although ones more useful for debating and talk would be probably Stefan Molyneux, or Sargon of Akkad or something similar, who have similar topics generally with current events or other things.
lazydog: You could try reading some more, do it at the same time as you practice thinking- a few minutes every day will help.
You could try ignoring this thread if you dislike it so much.

You still can't and haven't answered why you won't do that?

I've asked numerous times and still no answer.
lazydog: You could try reading some more, do it at the same time as you practice thinking- a few minutes every day will help.
Kleetus: You could try ignoring this thread if you dislike it so much.

You still can't and haven't answered why you won't do that?

I've asked numerous times and still no answer.
I have answered you but you fail to hear.

Ignoring an opinion just because you do not agree is a dangerous principle.

Hence: forum
rtcvb32: I'm still trying to find the specific name/niche that best describes me
I thought we all settled on Bipolar Disorder with Obsessive Thoughts and Behaviour.
RWarehall: Just a suggestion, but if you want to promote discussion, maybe choose one of the articles that you find particularly interesting on any given day and feature it for debate. You provide a lot of links every day, some of them of lower quality than others bordering on mere speculation. Feature one of the better ones?
rtcvb32: While cutting back sounds nice, there is seriously sometimes just too much. Too much i want to quote, too much that seems very important for the immediate future.

I don't want to do this, i really don't. I'd rather go back and try to play a game every day or something and do more reviews and get to my massive backlog and maybe enjoy one of my other loves in life.

If we want to debate on specific articles/videos, sure, although ones more useful for debating and talk would be probably Stefan Molyneux, or Sargon of Akkad or something similar, who have similar topics generally with current events or other things.
Your higher priority is pissing people off, me included to the point of offense.

Feel free to debate on any specifics you want, just stop promoting infowars and stop inflicting your higher priority on others, you selfish bastard.
rtcvb32: While cutting back sounds nice, there is seriously sometimes just too much. Too much i want to quote, too much that seems very important for the immediate future.

If getting this 'message' across to other people is as important to you as you say it is, wouldn't it be better to find a place to do it where people actually listen to you? I'm not sure where that place is, but surely even you must admit that you're not getting through to anybody here.
lazydog: I have answered you but you fail to hear.
No you haven't, stating it's a "forum" or because "there's no topic" doesn't answer my question: who is forcing you to click on this thread?

I still don't get why ignoring someone or what they post is so difficult and why you are not ultimately in control?
lazydog: I have answered you but you fail to hear.
Kleetus: No you haven't, stating it's a "forum" or because "there's no topic" doesn't answer my question: who is forcing you to click on this thread?

I still don't get why ignoring someone or what they post is so difficult and why you are not ultimately in control?
Kleetus, is this or is this not a forum?

Kleetus, is a forum a place for debate?

Kleetus, should I feel excluded from debate because I disagree?
lazydog: Kleetus, should I feel excluded from debate because I disagree?
That's not what I'm suggesting or we were discussing, don't misrepresent me.

You want to prevent RT from posting and you want this thread deleted.

That's not debate, that's dictatorship.
lazydog: Kleetus, should I feel excluded from debate because I disagree?
Kleetus: That's not what I'm suggesting or we were discussing, don't misrepresent me.

You want to prevent RT from posting and you want this thread deleted.

That's not debate, that's dictatorship.
Kleetus, if you don't mind I will not continue argument with you.
lazydog: Kleetus, if you don't mind I will not continue argument with you.
It wasn't an argument, but nonetheless I'll miss you.