It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Shadowstalker16: Quoted for posterity. Won't be long until the forum is full of posts like these.

You remember how you talked about reporting Bradley's posts as spam? Look at the forum now.
tinyE: GOG made it very clear their goal with this forum is to only cater to the trolls in here, and ignore everyone else, hence the way they handled Alaric, the way they are handling this thread, and how they have totally ignored so many other things that the legit users with real problems have been asking for help with for years.

This place is what GOG wanted. Nothing more. Nothing less.
GOG doesn't want to moderate. That's all they did. Just because law doesn't exist doesn't mean we need to act like it.
low rated
tinyE: GOG made it very clear their goal with this forum is to only cater to the trolls in here, and ignore everyone else, hence the way they handled Alaric, the way they are handling this thread, and how they have totally ignored so many other things that the legit users with real problems have been asking for help with for years.

This place is what GOG wanted. Nothing more. Nothing less.
At least Alaric was sort of making a point. It may have been annoying as heck, but he was forcing GoG's hand to fix the issue by publicizing how exploitable that was. And even though he was spamming, he attempted to do so in a polite way if you read the bulletpoint of his thread.

What you are doing is trying to act like KingBradley which I think is rather short-sighted. Because if GoG ever starts moderating out the trolls and malcontents, you are asking to be shoved out the door with them.

Dealing with thread spam deletion abuse was a real issue, so I don't see why you are so unhappy GoG has finally started doing something that fixes an issue on the forum.
Shadowstalker16: You remember how you talked about reporting Bradley's posts as spam? Look at the forum now.
Thanks to him, downvoting people, abusing the spam report and saying disgraceful things.

Shadowstalker16: GOG doesn't want to moderate.
Place doesn't need moderation, if somebody wants a moderated forum, there are dozens of others.

The solution is easy, if people or threads annoy someone, ignore them instead of bumping up posts and replying to the very same people.

This thread would have died a long time ago if people didn't post here or attack the OP.

RWarehall: Dealing with thread spam deletion abuse was a real issue, so I don't see why you are so unhappy GoG has finally started doing something that fixes an issue on the forum.
Because that was his tool, his way of cowardly getting at people he didn't like.

That's what he does, vote people down and spam report, along with his alts and buddies.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by Kleetus
tinyE: nvm
Why did you edit all your posts?

Here's what you said:
It's time to gang rape rtcvb32's family.
And yet you complain about the state of the forum and what other members post, when you post the most heinous and disgraceful things?

It's you and your behaviour that's making this place less enjoyable than it should be.
Shadowstalker16: You remember how you talked about reporting Bradley's posts as spam? Look at the forum now.
Kleetus: Thanks to him, downvoting people, abusing the spam report and saying disgraceful things.

Shadowstalker16: GOG doesn't want to moderate.
Kleetus: Place doesn't need moderation, if somebody wants a moderated forum, there are dozens of others.

The solution is easy, if people or threads annoy someone, ignore them instead of bumping up posts and replying to the very same people.

This thread would have died a long time ago if people didn't post here or attack the OP.

RWarehall: Dealing with thread spam deletion abuse was a real issue, so I don't see why you are so unhappy GoG has finally started doing something that fixes an issue on the forum.
Kleetus: Because that was his tool, his way of cowardly getting at people he didn't like.

That's what he does, vote people down and spam report, along with his alts and buddies.
Kleetus, you are wrong again and it is becoming annoying, especially in this thread.

This thread is "bumped" continually by rtcvb32, whether or not you or anyone else replies. Everyone is missing the point: it is being bumped daily by rtcvb32, that is why it is attracting posts by others.

Note that almost all replies are about discussion which is what a forum is for: again one noteable exception: rtcvb32 is posting nothing more than one mans deluded dump of web links, without discussion or explanation.

I have contacted fables who says that at the moment nothing can be done about rtcv32 continually spamming the forum with what he deems news.

I will continue to complain to GOG about rtcvb32's behaviour and I hope that you and all others can see that it is pointless bickering amongst ourselves when rtcvb32 is clearly the root of the entire problem here.
tinyE: nvm
Kleetus: Why did you edit all your posts?

Here's what you said:

It's time to gang rape rtcvb32's family.
Kleetus: And yet you complain about the state of the forum and what other members post, when you post the most heinous and disgraceful things?

It's you and your behaviour that's making this place less enjoyable than it should be.
I'm starting to develop a conscience, an alien concept for you.

Now fuck off.
lazydog: attracting posts by others.
Nobody is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to post, and it's not like they don't know what the thread is about.

It's simple, if you don't like a thread, don't click on it and don't post in it.

But don't do both, page after page, and in a lot of cases it's stuff completely unrelated and not involving the topic or OP, and then complain.

I'd wager that more than half the posts in this thread fit that category.

Regardless, it's his thread, if he wants to bump it up or post crap and he gets something from it, leave him alone.

Why is that so hard, to simply ignore a thread and not click on it?

I just don't get it.

tinyE: Now fuck off.
I'm surprised you didn't say anything about my family, like you usually do to people.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by Kleetus
*Fronzel Neekburm enters the gog christmas party in a severely intoxicated state. He staggers up to the speaker's desk*

Comrade rtcvb32, my brother!

Come here, let's have a little chat!

´This whiole InfWars business isjust a smkescreenQ! All this stuff diés is oprevent you from opening your exes to the hekllish feverent realities that coexist in thr´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´&a cute;stratosphere of the public unconcous.

It was Putin all along!

It was all putn!!1!

The man in the tv said so, so it must be true!

Those pesky Russhhn haxxorz gonna pay!

Rise! This is the end of fake news!

RIIIIIIIISSSSE!!!! frm the decrepit swamp of lies and deceit, that has held you and your kind back for millennia and RIIIISE!

*Fronzel then turns his attention to the christmas tree. After admiring it for a while, he crashes into it while vomiting corious amounts, The other patrons seem mildly disgusted. Some can barely coceal the smirk on their face.

As Fronzel is shown the door, he quickly turns back to face rtcvb32.

"HEY rtcvb32!"

"Huh?"

"...........................................................great hairstyle!" :D
lazydog: attracting posts by others.
Kleetus: Nobody is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to post, and it's not like they don't know what the thread is about.

It's simple, if you don't like a thread, don't click on it and don't post in it.

But don't do both, page after page, and in a lot of cases it's stuff completely unrelated and not involving the topic or OP, and then complain.

I'd wager that more than half the posts in this thread fit that category.

Regardless, it's his thread, if he wants to bump it up or post crap and he gets something from it, leave him alone.

Why is that so hard, to simply ignore a thread and not click on it?

I just don't get it.

tinyE: Now fuck off.
Kleetus: I'm surprised you didn't say anything about my family, like you usually do to people.
Kleetus, please- there is no topic. There is simply an instruction in the topic subject field box to to promote the infowars site. rtcvb32 is advertising ideas that he will not defend.

There is no subject matter posted by rtcvb32 other than web link dumps.

There is no discussion by rtcvb32.

rtcvb32 wishes only to spam this forum regularly with his perception of what is "news", what he considers to be relevant to you.

He is using the unmoderated nature of this forum to express his sociopolitical opinions, via clickbait weblinks, none of which involve him to substantiate factual accuracy in any way.

rtcvb32 is deliberately spamming this forum on a regular basis which will inevitably attract opponents posts on the "merits" of his logic and web link dumps.

This is a discussion board. If something is wrong or innaccurate or plain spam, it does not automatically mean that people should ignore it.

Now, do you agree with any of the above?
fronzelneekburm: *Fronzel Neekburm enters the gog christmas party in a severely intoxicated state. He staggers up to the speaker's desk*

Comrade rtcvb32, my brother!

Come here, let's have a little chat!

´This whiole InfWars business isjust a smkescreenQ! All this stuff diés is oprevent you from opening your exes to the hekllish feverent realities that coexist in thr´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´&a cute;stratosphere of the public unconcous.

It was Putin all along!

It was all putn!!1!

The man in the tv said so, so it must be true!

Those pesky Russhhn haxxorz gonna pay!

Rise! This is the end of fake news!

RIIIIIIIISSSSE!!!! frm the decrepit swamp of lies and deceit, that has held you and your kind back for millennia and RIIIISE!

*Fronzel then turns his attention to the christmas tree. After admiring it for a while, he crashes into it while vomiting corious amounts, The other patrons seem mildly disgusted. Some can barely coceal the smirk on their face.

As Fronzel is shown the door, he quickly turns back to face rtcvb32.

"HEY rtcvb32!"

"Huh?"

"...........................................................great hairstyle!" :D
WAIT A MINUTE!
WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

I know I said I was staying out, but we're being deceived! A fraud is being perpetrated upon us! Someone ain't truthin at our expense!

That isn't Santa Clause, it's Orson Wells!

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD!!!

KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!
low rated
lazydog: There is simply an instruction in the topic subject field box to to promote the infowars site. rtcvb32 is advertising ideas that he will not defend.
Should I rename the thread, replace Infowars with BreitBart, or DrudgeReport, or DailyMail, or some other title. Or some other combination thereof?

I'd like to think of myself as a realist (I'm still trying to find the specific name/niche that best describes me), I'm not politically influenced or even invested. As a programmer I go for the most efficient, powerful and truthful result I can. Theoretically the optimal result will become the dominant one. That same approach comes forward for everything else. Look at and analyze data, and adjust my stance for the best result long term.
lazydog: There is simply an instruction in the topic subject field box to to promote the infowars site. rtcvb32 is advertising ideas that he will not defend.
rtcvb32: Should I rename the thread, replace Infowars with BreitBart, or DrudgeReport, or DailyMail, or some other title. Or some other combination thereof?

I'd like to think of myself as a realist (I'm still trying to find the specific name/niche that best describes me), I'm not politically influenced or even invested. As a programmer I go for the most efficient, powerful and truthful result I can. Theoretically the optimal result will become the dominant one. That same approach comes forward for everything else. Look at and analyze data, and adjust my stance for the best result long term.
You can start by answering the question that I posed and that you have quoted.

Gushing with anything else at this point is just flattering yourself.
low rated
lazydog: You can start by answering the question that I posed and that you have quoted.

And i don't know about gushing or flattering myself, just trying to be honest. But let's glance at the question and it's context.

lazydog: rtcvb32 wishes only to spam this forum regularly with his perception of what is "news", what he considers to be relevant to you.

He is using the unmoderated nature of this forum to express his sociopolitical opinions, via clickbait weblinks, none of which involve him to substantiate factual accuracy in any way.

rtcvb32 is deliberately spamming this forum on a regular basis which will inevitably attract opponents posts on the "merits" of his logic and web link dumps.

Hmmm... No I'll have to disagree.

Clickbait weblinks? Deliberately spamming? No, 1-2 posts a day is not spamming, not how I'm seeing or defining it. Although trying to condense the whole idea or what they reference into hopefully a sentence or so could be seen as click-baity, I'm not doing things like having boobs for thumbnails.

So are the weblinks to articles failing to be factually accurate? I've seen one post where I accidentally copied the wrong video link and updated that video/link appropriately.

Would you prefer I do a full transcription of each hour? I'm sure that's a good few posts per hour (probably... 14-16 posts per day). But then again hopefully I would think the links, videos and articles hold enough internal information that I don't have to duplicate everything. Heavy duplication I tend to throw out unless it seems especially more relevant.
lazydog: Kleetus, please- there is no topic.
Quite a few threads here fit that category.

lazydog: rtcvb32 is advertising ideas that he will not defend.
I wasn't aware of a forum rule that stated all threads and posts must be defended?

I agree, this thread would be far better if there was variety or that if he would engage properly with people's rebuttals.

But again, it's his thread and as long as the mods allow it, that's all that really matters.

I know what to expect when I click on it and I'm also free to leave or not click on it; ultimately, I'm in control just as you are.

See how easy that is, and nothing could be fairer.

Nobody gets to dictate what they think is appropriate and everyone has equal rights.

And RT's first posts weren't like this, and he only keeps at it because of other people.

This thread would have died long ago if it was just him and nobody else.
lazydog: You can start by answering the question that I posed and that you have quoted.

rtcvb32: And i don't know about gushing or flattering myself, just trying to be honest. But let's glance at the question and it's context.

lazydog: rtcvb32 wishes only to spam this forum regularly with his perception of what is "news", what he considers to be relevant to you.

rtcvb32: Hmmm... No I'll have to disagree.

Clickbait weblinks? Deliberately spamming? No, 1-2 posts a day is not spamming, not how I'm seeing or defining it. Although trying to condense the whole idea or what they reference into hopefully a sentence or so could be seen as click-baity, I'm not doing things like having boobs for thumbnails.

So are the weblinks to articles failing to be factually accurate? I've seen one post where I accidentally copied the wrong video link and updated that video/link appropriately.

Would you prefer I do a full transcription of each hour? I'm sure that's a good few posts per hour (probably... 14-16 posts per day). But then again hopefully I would think the links, videos and articles hold enough internal information that I don't have to duplicate everything. Heavy duplication I tend to throw out unless it seems especially more relevant.
You obviously still miss the point.

Unless you wish to logically defend your spam posts, please desist.
lazydog: Kleetus, please- there is no topic.
Kleetus: Quite a few threads here fit that category.

lazydog: rtcvb32 is advertising ideas that he will not defend.
Kleetus: I wasn't aware of a forum rule that stated all threads and posts must be defended?

I agree, this thread would be far better if there was variety or that if he would engage properly with people's rebuttals.

But again, it's his thread and as long as the mods allow it, that's all that really matters.

I know what to expect when I click on it and I'm also free to leave or not click on it; ultimately, I'm in control just as you are.

See how easy that is, and nothing could be fairer.

Nobody gets to dictate what they think is appropriate and everyone has equal rights.

And RT's first posts weren't like this, and he only keeps at it because of other people.

This thread would have died long ago if it was just him and nobody else.
Kleetus, I grow bored of you again.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of a forum.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by lazydog