It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IMPORTANT: Please read before posting This topic has been provided to discuss the latest releases of our Downloader (for both Mac and Windows systems) and to submit bug reports. The stable releases (recommended for most users) can be found at this address:http://www.gog.com/downloader.

Latest version:

Mac OS X - 1.2 (build 512)
Windows - 3.6.0

Both Downloaders now have the option of sending Error Reports directly to us (this can be found in app under Settings).
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Fallen_Zen
Lifthrasil: I can't restart paused downloads.
JMich: Go to %localappdata%\GOG.com and delete all .bin files. This should clear the downloader's queue. Then readd the game. It should check what parts have already been downloaded, and resume.
Thanks. But that unfortunately didn't help.
I eventually uninstalled and re-installed the downloader. That worked. But it is a bit annoying if I have to do that every time I pause a download. It would be nice to have an easier way to resume paused downloads!
Just a question. I had a game qued up for download earlier, but now I want to cancel it and download another game. How can I do it on the downloader?
Shadowstalker16: Just a question. I had a game qued up for download earlier, but now I want to cancel it and download another game. How can I do it on the downloader?
Right klick on th epicture of the game you want to cancel. Then chose "remove from list".
Thanks! Can I move one up or down the download que?
Shadowstalker16: Just a question. I had a game qued up for download earlier, but now I want to cancel it and download another game. How can I do it on the downloader?
MarkoH01: Right klick on th epicture of the game you want to cancel. Then chose "remove from list".
Post edited October 13, 2014 by Shadowstalker16
Shadowstalker16: Thanks! Can I move one up or down the download que?
MarkoH01: Right klick on th epicture of the game you want to cancel. Then chose "remove from list".
Shadowstalker16:
I don't think so but you may turn the GOG downloader off and use a normal download helper like JDownloader to download several games (I am not sure if this works but it should).
Anyone know how to fix this??

I have tried on multiple browsers and more worrying, I can "buy" the game again, it seems af it has not registered that I own this already...
Attachments:
PsychoDeli: Anyone know how to fix this??

I have tried on multiple browsers and more worrying, I can "buy" the game again, it seems af it has not registered that I own this already...
Isn't it a pre-order? As in, the game is not available for download yet?

Or is that the game that they just released hours ago? It might still need time to be activated on your account. I have seen others trying a refresh when they have problems with their game libraries:

https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh/
Post edited October 15, 2014 by getlogan

If refreshing your account doesn't solve the issue, I think only GOG support can help you.
GOG.com Downloader version: 3.6.0.0 (stable)

Greetings. I am having a problem with GOG.com Downloader. I just downloaded and installed the newest version because the version I had , 3.5.6 (beta), wouldn't seem to update. I tried to download "Patch 2,2 (hotfix for patch 2.1)" for "Wasteland 2". Every time I click on the link with Downloader mode on, the Downloader on my desktop crashes. I tried debugging it with Visual Studio 2010 and VS2010 said "No Source Available" and "CantStartSingleInstanceException was unhandled". I did download "Patch 2,2" by turning Downloader mode off, but I wanted to report this instance because I think something should be looked into. Thank you.

getlogan: Isn't it a pre-order? As in, the game is not available for download yet?

getlogan: Or is that the game that they just released hours ago? It might still need time to be activated on your account. I have seen others trying a refresh when they have problems with their game libraries:

https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh/

HypersomniacLive: If refreshing your account doesn't solve the issue, I think only GOG support can help you.
Thanks guys, the account refresh did the trick :)
Trying to download the new Gabriel Knight remake and the a screen pops up that the downloader has stopped working. However if I download one of the free games that came with my registration, the downloader works fine. Has it something to do with the new game perhaps?
thanks...

i just logged into my account, i bougth 4 games yesterday and i wanted to donwload them down so i clicked on the gog downloader as usual, this time a dialog popped up asking to confirm the mail and password again...

i did not download the latest version (or it must have a auto-updater)
this dialog didnot came before..

or... maybe the downloader got info from the account to provide the dialog so the website talks to my downloader?

anyway... there is no mentioning of this improvement, of having to confrim the mail and pw again before you can download.

Maybe its an extra layer of protection but i wonder: if someone did managed to loginto your account then they can certainly bypass the downloader asking to login.
Can someone please explain this fix?
Or point me to the right link/or update in forum so i can get briefed on this.

regards

GF

jonmacnl: Trying to download the new Gabriel Knight remake and the a screen pops up that the downloader has stopped working. However if I download one of the free games that came with my registration, the downloader works fine. Has it something to do with the new game perhaps?
i dont think itsgame related i got it also, i think i have eplied in some topic already about it, i did noyt prorder games, so the error should not have happend to me... but strangely enough the program continued.

I use FF laters build, we must never forget that there can be flaws inside the browsers
as long as we dont have native apps on the pc connecting to a from, we depend on a browser.
With every old bugfixes, most of the time new ones are introduced.

Fallen_Zen: IMPORTANT: Please read before posting This topic has been provided to discuss the latest releases of our Downloader (for both Mac and Windows systems) and to submit bug reports. The stable releases (recommended for most users) can be found at this address:http://www.gog.com/downloader.

Latest version:

Mac OS X - 1.2 (build 512)
Windows - 3.6.0

Both Downloaders now have the option of sending Error Reports directly to us (this can be found in app under Settings).
seems it updates itself :D ? i already had 3.60 , i dowwloaded it seperately (Setup_Downloader_3.6.0_stable)
i could have swear there was no login dialog on the client ...

I assume its okay to enter my info again in the popup in the gog downloader?
okay i am gonna enter the info cause i want to download the games i bought....
here goes... :D
Post edited October 18, 2014 by gamesfreak64
im on mac osx 10.10
and tried your recent gog downloadtool. But it keeps saying that i give it the wrong email and/or password.
On the site itself the login works perfect...
Any Ideas, what the Problem might be?
jonmacnl: Trying to download the new Gabriel Knight remake and the a screen pops up that the downloader has stopped working. However if I download one of the free games that came with my registration, the downloader works fine. Has it something to do with the new game perhaps?
What happens if you try downloading from the browser directly, i.e. with the GOG downloader deactivated?

- In case you get a "403 Forbidden"-error, then this might indicate that the game was not properly added to your account. Please try to refresh your account with https://www.gog.com/account/refresh. If it still does not work, then a support ticket is probably the only way to solve it.
- In case that downloading from the browser directly works, then the problem might be with the GOG downloader. Could you try to uninstall and reinstall it?
Post edited October 20, 2014 by ChrisSZ