It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IMPORTANT: Please read before posting This topic has been provided to discuss the latest releases of our Downloader (for both Mac and Windows systems) and to submit bug reports. The stable releases (recommended for most users) can be found at this address:http://www.gog.com/downloader.

Latest version:

Mac OS X - 1.2 (build 512)
Windows - 3.6.0

Both Downloaders now have the option of sending Error Reports directly to us (this can be found in app under Settings).
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Fallen_Zen
I am unable to download any games or patches. Using 3.60 GOG Downloader.
darrel: I am unable to download any games or patches. Using 3.60 GOG Downloader.
A bit more info would be required in order to offer any assistance, like what OS you're on, browser you use and what exactly the nature of your problem is.
I would soon like to try GOG down loader and hope that it will work better.
I recently learned of GOG through some advertisement and with the XWing and Tie Fighter games I became immediately interested.

Paid for it. Can't play it. Can't download it. Can't see it anywhere.

My password failed even though it's a simple one so I reset it. That worked just fine and now I can log into the website. Can't see the game that GOG took my money for yet.

Win7Pro, IE (latest) and no pop up blocker is up as far as I know.

Ideas or do I call my bank and say this is some fraudulent behavior so I can get my money back?
dscottschaff: Ideas or do I call my bank and say this is some fraudulent behavior so I can get my money back?
Contact support. They should be able to verify the transaction, and manually add the games to your account if needed.
I assume you haven't hidden any games from your "My Account" page, and that the game pages for XWing and Tie Fighter don't show the games as owned. Support should sort you out though, no worries.
Whenever I use the GOG downloader I can only download from one grey button. It doesn't matter which one I choose the download starts as it always has and completes to the end but then the other button does nothing.I click on it but no download starts, no error message, no nothing. I've tried exiting out of the downloader and then restarting but still no download from the other button.

I've checked and I'm using the latest version, I've even tried updating via the downloader and it verifies that I'm up-to-date. I've redownloaded and reinstalled but still the same problem.

What do I need to do to get this to work? It used to work perfectly.

Thanks.
GOG Downloader on Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite, same issues as reported here where the downloads will reduce to 0 KB/s after a few minutes. Was downloading Tesla Effect and now it the Downloader client hangs everytime I restart it. Unable to proceed. Redownloaded the client and replaced the previous file but same problem is occurring.
My GOG Downloader on Mac OSX was frozen and unresponsive while trying to download a game. The logs (in ~/Library/Logs/GOGlog.log) showed a lot of "Illegal start of token [<]" errors. I tried a bunch of stuff but what eventually did it was deleting the GOG_Downloader.storedata file from ~/Library/GOG.com and relaunching the downloader.

I'm posting here in case that works for you, too.
bdmtv8r: My GOG Downloader on Mac OSX was frozen and unresponsive while trying to download a game. The logs (in ~/Library/Logs/GOGlog.log) showed a lot of "Illegal start of token [<]" errors. I tried a bunch of stuff but what eventually did it was deleting the GOG_Downloader.storedata file from ~/Library/GOG.com and relaunching the downloader.

You are great, mate. This solved my problem instantly, thank you very much.
I'm currently downloading BlazBlue Calamity Trigger using the GOG.com Downloader and it's taking about 100 kb/s or less to download it. I doubt my internet connection has any issues. I download Steam games all the time and they download faster.
heyy , first message on gog so I thought I would give it a whirl !
Hello guys,
currently having the issue that my only game so far (Jade Empire) is not even displayed in the downloader.
Log In Data seems to be correct, tried to restart the PC and redownload the programm.
Using Windows 7.
Any suggestions for a fix?
Edit:
Thanks! - I am a slowpoke and it is the first time using GOG, sry.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by Jandolino
Jandolino: Any suggestions for a fix?
The downloader by itself doesn't list any of the games. You have to add them through the My Account page. Click on the game, make sure that Downloader Mode is On, then click on the Windows Installer and it should be added to the downloader. If it doesn't, tell us what the error message is and we should be able to offer a few more pointers.
bdmtv8r: My GOG Downloader on Mac OSX was frozen and unresponsive while trying to download a game. The logs (in ~/Library/Logs/GOGlog.log) showed a lot of "Illegal start of token [<]" errors. I tried a bunch of stuff but what eventually did it was deleting the GOG_Downloader.storedata file from ~/Library/GOG.com and relaunching the downloader.

thank you it works
I recently got Sacred 2 Gold ed. when it was on sale a couple of days ago, and I've yet to be able to download it, normal installation resulted in errors so I tried using the downloader, but here's the thing, the downloader wont recognize me queuing a game to be downloaded, no matter how much I mash that little gray button, what am I doing wrong?