It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
I'm surprised it wasn't used during the last big sale. Maybe the next one.
tfishell: I'm surprised it wasn't used during the last big sale. Maybe the next one.
Nope, it's dead forever. Their initiative to get more people to move from Steam to GOG has failed, and with it, everyone's last shred of hope for decreasing Steam's hegemony over the digital games market. From here on out, it's a long, slow decline, and the days of DRM-free are numbered. We'll all soon be...well, you know the rest.
HunchBluntley: snip
Honest question: do you think it GC didn't work out as planned?
HunchBluntley: snip
vicklemos: Honest question: do you think it GC didn't work out as planned?
Sorry, it's a running joke; I wasn't serious.
But what is "GC"? EDIT: Never mind, "GOG Connect", got it. :)
Post edited March 29, 2017 by HunchBluntley
tfishell: I'm surprised it wasn't used during the last big sale. Maybe the next one.
HunchBluntley: Nope, it's dead forever. Their initiative to get more people to move from Steam to GOG has failed, and with it, everyone's last shred of hope for decreasing Steam's hegemony over the digital games market. From here on out, it's a long, slow decline, and the days of DRM-free are numbered. We'll all soon be...well, you know the rest.
Ur liberally Hibler!
_
/ /\
/ / /
/ / / _
/_/ / / /\
\ \ \ / / \
\ \ \/ / /\ \
_ \ \ \/ /\ \ \
/_/\ \_\ / \ \ \
\ \ \ / / \ \_\/
\ \ \/ / /\ \
\ \ \/ /\ \ \
\ \ / \ \ \
\_\/ / / /
/ / /
/_/ /
\_\/
tfishell: _
/ /\
/ / /
/ / / _
/_/ / / /\
\ \ \ / / \
\ \ \/ / /\ \
_ \ \ \/ /\ \ \
/_/\ \_\ / \ \ \
\ \ \ / / \ \_\/
\ \ \/ / /\ \
\ \ \/ /\ \ \
\ \ / \ \ \
\_\/ / / /
/ / /
/_/ /
\_\/
What is that supposed to be?
HunchBluntley: What is that supposed to be?
An ASCII swastika I'd say, but spacing didn't work out.
vicklemos: Honest question: do you think it GC didn't work out as planned?
HunchBluntley: Sorry, it's a running joke; I wasn't serious.
But what is "GC"? EDIT: Never mind, "GOG Connect", got it. :)
Hah! :)
HunchBluntley: What is that supposed to be?
JMich: An ASCII swastika I'd say, but spacing didn't work out.
My first guess was "cow pie flung at a wall", but I did kinda guess it might've been a smooshed swastika.
If that's the case, it's probably just as well the "grayspace" got eaten, or tfishell might've been kissed by the ban hammer.
JMich: An ASCII swastika I'd say, but spacing didn't work out.
HunchBluntley: My first guess was "cow pie flung at a wall", but I did kinda guess it might've been a smooshed swastika.
If that's the case, it's probably just as well the "grayspace" got eaten, or tfishell might've been kissed by the ban hammer.
I was a goofin' and a gaffin'.
So should we assume Connect is gone forever or will it come back?
u2020bullet: So should we assume Connect is gone forever or will it come back?
It's more likely to come back over GOG Movies anyway. They didn't pull in enough games to make people come here exclusively though, so it's more of a courtesy than a successful venture at this point.
u2020bullet: So should we assume Connect is gone forever or will it come back?
What do you base this assumption on, that it is gone?
MaximumBunny: It's more likely to come back over GOG Movies anyway.
Whoa, GOG sells movies? Like, for seriously? :-P
Firewatch in GOG Connect would be a great deal! ^^