It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
delenn13: Yes,, I know it was but I checked again(just in case). Still set to public. Oh, well, thanks for the reply.
WvStolzing: Have you already resolved this?
If not, you have to contact customer support, and ask them to 'reset' your connection.
I had the same problem, and this is what resolved it; same for a few other people on this thread.
That worked. I contacted them last night and I got an email around 2am this morn. All better.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Does anyone have a master list of all the games that have been part of GOG connect? Feeling paranoid I might have missed some. Not really a Steam user but I've bought a lot of Humble Bundles in my time so it's a good way to get those games onto GOG.
SirPrimalform: Does anyone have a master list of all the games that have been part of GOG connect? Feeling paranoid I might have missed some. Not really a Steam user but I've bought a lot of Humble Bundles in my time so it's a good way to get those games onto GOG.
Here's my GOGmix just for that:
https://www.gog.com/mix/gog_connect_games

There's also a discussion thread related to it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogmix_gog_connect_games_discussion
SirPrimalform: Does anyone have a master list of all the games that have been part of GOG connect? Feeling paranoid I might have missed some. Not really a Steam user but I've bought a lot of Humble Bundles in my time so it's a good way to get those games onto GOG.
PookaMustard: Here's my GOGmix just for that:
https://www.gog.com/mix/gog_connect_games

There's also a discussion thread related to it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogmix_gog_connect_games_discussion
Danke!
GOG.com: These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!
For greedy devs/pubs (like Bethesda and Activision) you should try asking for loyalty discounts instead.
My spider senses tell me we will have new batch of games on connect coming in February! o/
A 90% discount for owning something on Steam would be acceptable to me.
PainOfSalvation: My spider senses tell me we will have new batch of games on connect coming in February! o/
Let me remind you that Venom has taken over GOG Connect,and basicly your spider sense is non effective here ;).Cheers
PainOfSalvation: My spider senses tell me we will have new batch of games on connect coming in February! o/
deja65: Let me remind you that Venom has taken over GOG Connect,and basicly your spider sense is non effective here ;).Cheers
You are wrong my friend, Venom is in charge of GOG Galaxy not GOG Connect. ;D
PainOfSalvation: You are wrong my friend, Venom is in charge of GOG Galaxy not GOG Connect. ;D
I'm not so sure that's a joke. :/
PainOfSalvation: You are wrong my friend, Venom is in charge of GOG Galaxy not GOG Connect. ;D
mm324: I'm not so sure that's a joke. :/
Whaaaat? :o
I hope you're right! I have a few games on steam that I'd rather have here:

Firewatch
Hand of Fate
Mother Russia Bleeds
Outlast
Oxenfree
i was thinking of the Spiderman Venom...... maybe they're the same being. lol
I want to believe that GOG Connect will be realy big and large-scale working thing. I hope there will be much more games And there will not be a short time limit.
The limited window to claim games is an essential part of how Connect works, so that's not likely to go away. I do hope they start happening more frequently though :)