It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tracido: Yeah. That's called asking, we have chat here for a reason, outside of threads. Hence I use it. I don't need to stalk others outside of here.

Yeah. We have chat here for a reason, that's why I use it. Is it just broken or something?
PaterAlf: Two answers? Is that stalking as well? ;)
Was testing to see if maybe i need to send messages twice, clearly I don't. Shame you didn't catch that. ;)
If I read a forum regularly but never post on it, is that stalking as well?
Is lurking stalking? Are all lurkers stalker or all stalkers lurker? Help!
This game has generate waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much hype in gog forums.

Over a thousand posts....WOW.
Acriz: If I read a forum regularly but never post on it, is that stalking as well?
Is lurking stalking? Are all lurkers stalker or all stalkers lurker? Help!
Lurker

Yes I know, far be it for me to make a game related post in a game forum :P

Though TBH I never liked these units but a lot of other people swear by them.
Tracido: Was testing to see if maybe i need to send messages twice, clearly I don't. Shame you didn't catch that. ;)
I have no idea what's going on any more.
low rated
sasuke12: This game has generate waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much hype in gog forums.

Over a thousand posts....WOW.
I know the trolls can't look away, it's like they are driving by an accident, & can't ever shut up at all about it and anyone involved! Am I right?
john_hatcher: You complain about him being an a..h... but then you "greet" him with a posting like this? Not very mature and makes you not one bit better than the person you respond to. Just my 2 cents.

And regarding the game. I like these stupid kind of games like Alien Shooter or Zombie Shooter and I'll get it one way or the other. If GOG feels like they don't want to sell it, I have no problem with that. There are other companies that want my money. But I hope GOG doesn't think that I need GOG. From my point of view it is the other way around.
tinyE: Point taken and +1 for that, but I offered him to apologize for it with a promise I would never bother him again, and he threw it in my face. As it is your point is valid enough that I'm going to leave him alone now anyway, regardless of what he does to get under my skin. Let him dig his own grave.
Exactly. Just ignore him. Problem solved, I'd say.
Tracido: Am I right?
No.
low rated
Tracido: Am I right?
PaterAlf: No.
So, what wonderful wisdom of the ancients do you have then?
Tracido: So, what wonderful wisdom of the ancients do you have then?
"Truly it has been said that there is nothing new under the sun, for knowledge is revealed and is submerged again, even as a nation rises and falls. Here is a system, tested throughout the ages, but lost again and again by ignorance or prejudice, in the same way that great nations have risen and fallen and been lost to history beneath the desert sands and in the ocean depths." (Paracelsus)

Ancient enough?
tinyE: Which one are you, the blond or the red head?
Tracido: Great two people to report today, fun times for the department.

Wonder if stalking breaks terms here, hmm.
-now laughing hysterically-
low rated
Tracido: So, what wonderful wisdom of the ancients do you have then?
PaterAlf: "Truly it has been said that there is nothing new under the sun, for knowledge is revealed and is submerged again, even as a nation rises and falls. Here is a system, tested throughout the ages, but lost again and again by ignorance or prejudice, in the same way that great nations have risen and fallen and been lost to history beneath the desert sands and in the ocean depths." (Paracelsus)

Ancient enough?
I actually liked that, reminded me of Aeschylus, "For the poison of hatred seated near the heart doubles the burden for the one who suffers the disease; he is burdened with his own sorrow, and groans on seeing another's happiness."

I think it's more fitting for this title.
Tecnniqe: Seems to give a few hours of gameplay before it would get super boring/repetitive, but its priced at $20 so it seems fair.
Um, actually no -- it gives a few hours of gameplay before it's over. The game is apparently only 4-5 hours long.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Mrstarker
low rated
Tecnniqe: Seems to give a few hours of gameplay before it would get super boring/repetitive, but its priced at $20 so it seems fair.
Mrstarker: Um, actually no -- it gives a few hours of gameplay before its over. The game is apparently only 4-5 hours long.
Yeah, if you don't enjoy the surroundings and go checkpoint to checkpoint. They always said, it wasn't a big game, 7 maps made that clear.

Considering I've had AAA games end at 5 hours with less replay value accepted for 60$, I guess that's totally personal value and interest at that point.
Mrstarker: Um, actually no -- it gives a few hours of gameplay before it's over. The game is apparently only 4-5 hours long.
So 20 bucks for a graphically pretty indy game that seems to get repetitive fast and only lasts 4 to 5 hours and seems to have no real replay value.. No wonder this thing was rejected. I would of passed on this thing too, seems a bit much for very little content.