It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elaborigen: Does it have RPG elements?
No
Hesusio: Baldur's Gate?
And given my previous answer no, obviously :)
Post edited April 02, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Green_Hilltop: Is the game something like Darkest Dungeons?
Ghorpm: I've never played or even heard about Darkest Dungeons so the only thing I can tell you is that it's not this game but I can't really compare it.
Darkest Dungeon is a new adventure/RPG sim with unique art style, where you send a team of adventurers into dungeons and so on and it takes toll on their mental health and they can have various phobias and good traits. So usually after a descent or two you switch around team members or send out new team while the old one recuperates. And they've got turn-based battles.

"Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic RPG about the stresses of dungeon crawling. You will lead a band of heroes on a perilous side-scrolling descent, dealing with a prodigious number of threats to their bodily health, and worse, a relentless assault on their mental fortitude! Five hundred feet below the earth you will not only fight unimaginable foes, but famine, disease, and the stress of the ever-encroaching dark. Darkest Dungeon focuses on the humanity and psychological vulnerability of the heroes and asks: What emotional toll does a life of adventure take?"
Post edited April 02, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Fever_Discordia: OK it seems a bit suicidal, mainly because I died again and again before I finally got it right but I've got to let their mutant troll-like thing out then try to run around so I'm behind it and manage to jump-and-wing-pump high enough to get onto, or rather INTO it's back to control it, once I'm in it's all good though, obviously!
Stompy, stomp, stomp!
"Crush you to GOO!"
Does your character have a name (that is, in-game, not something you as a player choose)? And if (s?)he does, is it Bob?
Fever_Discordia: OK it seems a bit suicidal, mainly because I died again and again before I finally got it right but I've got to let their mutant troll-like thing out then try to run around so I'm behind it and manage to jump-and-wing-pump high enough to get onto, or rather INTO it's back to control it, once I'm in it's all good though, obviously!
Stompy, stomp, stomp!
"Crush you to GOO!"
Sanjuro: Does your character have a name (that is, in-game, not something you as a player choose)? And if (s?)he does, is it Bob?
LOL yes, yes it is 'Bob' as it happens...
Sanjuro: Does your character have a name (that is, in-game, not something you as a player choose)? And if (s?)he does, is it Bob?
Fever_Discordia: LOL yes, yes it is 'Bob' as it happens...
I already have a certain game in mind, but since it's kind of late here, I'll keep my variant till morning. :-)
Unless, of course, the game's guessed by then.
Sanjuro: I already have a certain game in mind, but since it's kind of late here, I'll keep my variant till morning. :-)
Unless, of course, the game's guessed by then.
No no no, I want to try guessing the new game, say what you think it is! ;)
Green_Hilltop: No no no, I want to try guessing the new game, say what you think it is! ;)
Trust me, I wouldn't be able to think of something better than Akalabeth for a new question at that moment. Now, we wouldn't want that, would we?
*humming to myself* "A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest: this is Bob. To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the..."
Messiah?
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Sanjuro
Green_Hilltop: No no no, I want to try guessing the new game, say what you think it is! ;)
Sanjuro: Trust me, I wouldn't be able to think of something better than Akalabeth for a new question at that moment. Now, we wouldn't want that, would we?
Well it would be a funny choice, as it'd be hilarious to try to guess that one. But yeah, let's see what you can come up with now once your guess it confirmed (or not).
Sanjuro: Trust me, I wouldn't be able to think of something better than Akalabeth for a new question at that moment. Now, we wouldn't want that, would we?
Green_Hilltop: Well it would be a funny choice, as it'd be hilarious to try to guess that one. But yeah, let's see what you can come up with now once your guess it confirmed (or not).
I'll try to describe a game not from the protagonist's point of view - if I guessed this one.
Actually, I've just been kidding about Akalabeth, implying that people don't play freebies (took us a while to guess Teenagent).
As for the game itself, since I didn't add it to my library, technically I don't own it and my puzzles are restricted to games from my GOG/Steam/Humble/physical libraries.
Sanjuro: *humming to myself* "A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest: this is Bob. To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the..."
Messiah?
Indeed!
Your go!
How many of them came to me? I don't remember. Proud knights in shining armor, pious priests in simple robes, wise mages in pointy hats... even some poor deprived sods in rags, heh. I helped them all, sent them to their fate so that this world got a chance to continue living. Poor fools, so many of them believed they were chosen ones, those from the prophecy - but all they found was death. Still, if just one of them succeeds, it will not matter. Yes, one would be enough.
Since that hero will have to show up here eventually, all I have to do is wait. Might as well have a nap while there's time.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Sanjuro
Sanjuro: How many of them came to me? I don't remember. Proud knights in shining armor, pious priests in simple robes, wise mages in pointy hats... even some poor deprived sods in rags, heh. I helped them all, sent them to their fate so that this world got a chance to continue living. Poor fools, so many of them believed they were chosen ones, those from the prophecy - but all they found was death. Still, if just one of them succeeds, it will not matter. Yes, one would be enough.
Since that hero will have to show up here eventually, all I have to do is wait. Might as well have a nap while there's time.
Is it an RTS? There was one where you have to send hereoes around the map and constantly recruit new ones.
Green_Hilltop: Is it an RTS? There was one where you have to send hereoes around the map and constantly recruit new ones.
I believe you mean a game from Majesty series. :-)
No, "mine" is an Action/RPG game.
And remember, the game isn't described from the player character's point of view. ;-)
Can you describe the person to whom all those people come?
ZFR: Can you describe the person to whom all those people come?
Inhuman, big eyes and ears, long neck. Pretty tall, towering high above the player character (and you don't even get to see all of him).