It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FrostburnPhoenix: I Was thinking you were probably town until just now. I Was thinking Catv was town likewise.
You were on the train of both and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post87]Dk being scum until Dk made that post about razza.
How come you thought they were town until now?
Oh, GOG, you shitty website.
Post 17, Frostburn voting CatV:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post17

Post 87, Frostburn voting Dk:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post87
JoeSapphire: No DK didn't lie.

And while we're at it no they didn't admit to lying (in this game so far) and no, if they had lied in that way it wouldn't be a certain scum tell.

DK might be scum. I don't know what their play would be if they were but I kinda think Not This? But I guess that's a reason to do it.

have you spoken directly to your own top scumread?
DkKobaPL: been waiting for you to notice me uwu
I should have said hi, sorry. I guess I'm feeling a bit awkward about inviting you because I'm nervous our communities will have clashing values and it will go badly. But I'm feeling more relaxed about it now we're in the swing of things a bit more, and it seems to be going well.
Hi DK, it's a pleasure to have you here ^ ^

just noticed you're waiting on your avatar - exciting times for you! Can't wait to see you wearing it properly.

What makes catte town for you?

---

DkKobaPL: I guess I will also address to Joe: I am solely basing my read on you based on a comparison to your champs game and I feel you are contrasting quite a bit with it so far. I am looking for aspects of you play that I remember from spectating that game. I was able to find you town from spec chat early on and identified you as a miselimination so there's that.
well the champs game was a massive shift in pace and tone for me. I was worried that I would never be able to play mafia the same again after that game because I'd been changed forever. Fortunately I found it quite easy to shift back into lazy play.

Is Frostburn a scumread for you? How do you feel about it?

---

My top towns are:

razza
Catv

scene I meant to point out some towny things from him but I think I never got round to it. basically I like his ponderings this game.

DK and Vitek I'd put as leaning town if I could trust they weren't good-town-mindset fakers. Which I can't trust that. And now I want to say they're town anyway.

I'd like to wait on a couple of responses before I continue.
JoeSapphire: No DK didn't lie.
Lifthrasil: Yes, he did:
DkKoba1: i daycopped this post and it came back red
Lifthrasil: This was a lie. He didn't daycop anything and he didn't get a 'red' result.
But you yourself have lied yourself:

Lifthrasil: BattleCat eyes Cringer suspiciously.
I checked on the heman wiki and battlecat never eyed cringer suspiciously.

Lifthrasil: If you are Town, you definitely played against us. But if you are scum, you succeeded in flushing out a PR. So, well done if you are Scum. Big fail, if you are Town.
Why do you assume razza is town?
JoeSapphire: Is Frostburn a scumread for you? How do you feel about it?
I had him as opportunistic and eager to jump at wagon. That was somewhat scummy from my perspective, but I also don't know them and perhaps it is Frostburn's normal styly of play no matter what, so i was willing to wait and observe.
This I, quite apparently, don't like and see as scummy, but I also found it to be useless lie and thus a bit weird, so I dunno I suppose, unti l hear from Frost.

JoeSapphire: But you yourself have lied yourself:

You lied in similar fashion here. We all know you have no feelings.
Lifthrasil: Yes, he did:

This was a lie. He didn't daycop anything and he didn't get a 'red' result.

Lifthrasil: BattleCat eyes Cringer suspiciously.
JoeSapphire: I checked on the heman wiki and battlecat never eyed cringer suspiciously.
Because they never met. In this game, suddenly BattleCat sees Cringer. Which should be impossible. Totally a good reason to eye him suspiciously. The fact that he never did so before (lacking the opportunity) does not mean that I, as BattleCat, can't do so either. And by the way, I am playing BattleCat - so I can make him act in any way I choose. If I decide that he suddenly yodels, he does so. No matter what the out of game source material says.

Calling flavour roleplay a lie is a) completely false and b) ridiculously far fetched.

That you feel the need to jump through such hoops to defend Koba's lie looks very, very strange. Koba's lie might have been due to culture clash. Your defense of it is not, since you know both the culture here and me. Therefore the question is: why do you want to defend Koba so much? Do you want to defend a scumbuddy? Or do you want to buddy up to a new player, trying to pocket him?

In any case:
vote Joe

Lifthrasil: If you are Town, you definitely played against us. But if you are scum, you succeeded in flushing out a PR. So, well done if you are Scum. Big fail, if you are Town.
JoeSapphire: Why do you assume razza is town?
I don't. As I explained in post #139. Of course, I could have repeated that for those who are unable to keep more than one post in mind. But I think my argument is valid nonetheless. If razza's forced softclaim is true, forcing that claim was a move against Town. ... And Koba, by his own statement, rates razza as Towny himself - and yet doesn't see the problem that he forced a possible Town-PR to reveal themselves.

@all: apart from Joe I have DkKoba as leaning scum. And Catventurer, who was a bit to eager to place the fifth vote on Razza based on a sketchy claim. He explained that later, but it still looks opportunistic.

But if none of those three can be lynched, I would also support an Ambit0nZ-lynch for extreme lurking. That's not AI, of course, but it would save the mod the need to find a replacement and a lurker is always anti-game. (and sometimes scum can hide in lurkiness)

DkKobaPL: wait the fucking forums are english only ...
I never visited those. Where are they hidden? I thought all the forums here were about gaming! ;-)
Lifthrasil: But if none of those three can be lynched, I would also support an Ambit0nZ-lynch for extreme lurking. That's not AI, of course, but it would save the mod the need to find a replacement and a lurker is always anti-game. (and sometimes scum can hide in lurkiness)
I only agree with the part about helping the mod, but otherwise it would be absolutely blind lnych with no information value at all. We can get lucky, sure, but it is total coinflip. Amibiton is not lurking, they are simply absent. That tells us nothing about their alignment.
Vitek: You were on the train of both and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post87]Dk being scum until Dk made that post about razza.
How come you thought they were town until now?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post131

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post148
DkKoba1: I did answer your question, you just didnt like the answer
Post #69. Still not answered. Rather important ATM because I'm pursuing you and Catv together.
Lifthrasil: But if none of those three can be lynched, I would also support an Ambit0nZ-lynch for extreme lurking. That's not AI, of course, but it would save the mod the need to find a replacement and a lurker is always anti-game. (and sometimes scum can hide in lurkiness)
Vitek: I only agree with the part about helping the mod, but otherwise it would be absolutely blind lnych with no information value at all. We can get lucky, sure, but it is total coinflip. Amibiton is not lurking, they are simply absent. That tells us nothing about their alignment.
That is true. Which is why I wrote that I'd agree to such a lynch only if none of the lynches of one of my suspects is possible. I would, of course, prefer to lynch someone scummy than someone absent.
OK, there is some consistency there. Still got 2 questions though.
First, why did you consider them town despite voting them both before and despite having reason to suspect either of them?
Second, what made them both go from being town in 131 and 148 to naming them your scum team in 166? CatV made 2 post in the meantime and in one of them he voted DK.

Lifthrasil: That is true. Which is why I wrote that I'd agree to such a lynch only if none of the lynches of one of my suspects is possible. I would, of course, prefer to lynch someone scummy than someone absent.
So you would prefer it over lynch of someone you are neutral on and whom could at least provide some info?

Lifthrasil: Because they never met. In this game, suddenly BattleCat sees Cringer. Which should be impossible. Totally a good reason to eye him suspiciously. The fact that he never did so before (lacking the opportunity) does not mean that I, as BattleCat, can't do so either. And by the way, I am playing BattleCat - so I can make him act in any way I choose. If I decide that he suddenly yodels, he does so. No matter what the out of game source material says.

Calling flavour roleplay a lie is a) completely false and b) ridiculously far fetched.
You misunderstand me. I am not trying to say your roleplay is sus. I'm just trying to illustrate that calling DK's joke a lie is as ridiculous as calling your roleplay a lie, on the grounds that clearly neither was intended to be taken literally, and there is clearly nothing malicious to either of them.

As catte has already said: what would be the point of scumDK lying in this way, hoping to straightforwardly deceive town. What would it gain them?

Lifthrasil: Therefore the question is: why do you want to defend Koba so much? Do you want to defend a scumbuddy? Or do you want to buddy up to a new player, trying to pocket him?
I'm not defending DK - I've already said it's possible that they're scum regardless of this daycop statement.
My point is that you're wrong.

This is all very familiar. Do you remember having this argument before?

JoeSapphire: Why do you assume razza is town?
Lifthrasil: I don't. As I explained in post #139. Of course, I could have repeated that for those who are unable to keep more than one post in mind. But I think my argument is valid nonetheless. If razza's forced softclaim is true, forcing that claim was a move against Town. ... And Koba, by his own statement, rates razza as Towny himself - and yet doesn't see the problem that he forced a possible Town-PR to reveal themselves.
but only sees razza as townie as a result of the test which you say was only beneficial to scum. My point is either:

1) You think razza is town based on their reaction to DK's test; therefore the test has some merit
2) You think razza is town based on the fact that you are scum; therefore you must have lunch sir
3) You don't know if razza is town! therefore we can't start getting uppity about them prematurely dropping a power role hint.

DkKobaPL: wait the fucking forums are english only ...
Lifthrasil: I never visited those. Where are they hidden? I thought all the forums here were about gaming! ;-)
lolll
my name is racynge catte: I had a feeling DK wasn't serious. I'm not sure I've played in a game with a day cop, but I would have expected it to work something like a day vig where the player puts their action in a post and the mod responds in the thread. I agree that Razza's response was townie.

I'm not a Lunch All Liars diehard like Lift, but manipulative play from townies like that does make me somewhat uncomfortable and as others have pointed out "It was a test" is a good way for scum to backtrack if a gambit doesn't work.

I do see where DK is coming from when they say it should have been obvious it wasn't real though. Like... scum!DK would have to be incredibly naive to A) Think that it would hold up to any scrutiny and B) Think that it was a good plan once town!Razza was lunched.

The only way it might have been a good idea for scum!DK was if both of them are scum and it was a bluff designed to get one of them bussed and the other cleared.
Vitek: Do you think if it was two scums bluff it would be done this way with flippancy and Dk backing down quickly?
Can you imagine anyone realyl try that play?

Where do you stand on that issue. Paragraph 1 and 3 indicates you consider it silly to suspect Dk for that while in 2 and 4 you seem to entertain the idea of scummmines.
Sorry if it wasn't clear. My main conclusion is that DK is probably not scum. The last paragraph is mostly just accounting for the holes in my reasoning, i.e. what I had previously said might not apply if they were both scum. Seems unlikely, but I like to cover all bases.
JoeSapphire: how are you feeling about your play this game?
PookaMustard: Eh it's surprisingly active on the Day I fucking hate the most. I don't know why, the opening to this D1 looked promising but quickly died out.
are you conscious of the fact you were lunched for being openly inactive last game? Might that be an influence? Tell me.

Also baaaauuwwwww puppeh

And waaaaaahh hello duke duke duke duke duke duke duke