It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DkKoba1: I did answer your question, you just didnt like the answer
I Went through again real fast and I don't see any response. I Was referring to post #69.
I had a feeling DK wasn't serious. I'm not sure I've played in a game with a day cop, but I would have expected it to work something like a day vig where the player puts their action in a post and the mod responds in the thread. I agree that Razza's response was townie.

I'm not a Lunch All Liars diehard like Lift, but manipulative play from townies like that does make me somewhat uncomfortable and as others have pointed out "It was a test" is a good way for scum to backtrack if a gambit doesn't work.

I do see where DK is coming from when they say it should have been obvious it wasn't real though. Like... scum!DK would have to be incredibly naive to A) Think that it would hold up to any scrutiny and B) Think that it was a good plan once town!Razza was lunched.

The only way it might have been a good idea for scum!DK was if both of them are scum and it was a bluff designed to get one of them bussed and the other cleared.
my name is racynge catte: I had a feeling DK wasn't serious. I'm not sure I've played in a game with a day cop, but I would have expected it to work something like a day vig where the player puts their action in a post and the mod responds in the thread. I agree that Razza's response was townie.

I'm not a Lunch All Liars diehard like Lift, but manipulative play from townies like that does make me somewhat uncomfortable and as others have pointed out "It was a test" is a good way for scum to backtrack if a gambit doesn't work.

I do see where DK is coming from when they say it should have been obvious it wasn't real though. Like... scum!DK would have to be incredibly naive to A) Think that it would hold up to any scrutiny and B) Think that it was a good plan once town!Razza was lunched.

The only way it might have been a good idea for scum!DK was if both of them are scum and it was a bluff designed to get one of them bussed and the other cleared.
I Agree 100% with everything except maybe the top paragraph.
The daycop thing is a joke from my homesite where someone used such a fakeclaim to win a game in multiball and people have used it as a joke in future games(still havent actually had a daycop because its too townsided and we're very good at reading eachother)

I have been described as a very manipulative player(regardless of alignment)

I kinda hate i cant see the rest of the thread when making a reply bc i forget who was talking but i think the thought process(not the conclusion) was towny (the conclusion is NAI)

Also can someone tell.me how to ISO people? Tonight after 7pm edt i could do some more holistic dives and make my first top to bottom list of the game
DkKoba1: The daycop thing is a joke from my homesite where someone used such a fakeclaim to win a game in multiball and people have used it as a joke in future games(still havent actually had a daycop because its too townsided and we're very good at reading eachother)

I have been described as a very manipulative player(regardless of alignment)

I kinda hate i cant see the rest of the thread when making a reply bc i forget who was talking but i think the thought process(not the conclusion) was towny (the conclusion is NAI)

Also can someone tell.me how to ISO people? Tonight after 7pm edt i could do some more holistic dives and make my first top to bottom list of the game
You'd need the Adalia Fundamentals script to ISO people.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/page1

That should be the right link.
DkKoba1: The daycop thing is a joke from my homesite where someone used such a fakeclaim to win a game in multiball and people have used it as a joke in future games(still havent actually had a daycop because its too townsided and we're very good at reading eachother)
We've got tons of in-jokes too. I'm not sure I'd try and use one of ours on another site though, at least not with the expectation that people would immediately recognise it.

DkKoba1: I have been described as a very manipulative player(regardless of alignment)
Good to know I guess.

DkKoba1: I kinda hate i cant see the rest of the thread when making a reply bc i forget who was talking but i think the thought process(not the conclusion) was towny (the conclusion is NAI)
The reply box is a separate window, actually quite convenient on a desktop browser as you can freely browse the thread and not lose your in-progress response. I get the impression you're doing most of this on a phone? The forum software is generally pretty bad, but it's even worse on a mobile browser. I'd really recommend using a computer for anything serious.

DkKoba1: Also can someone tell.me how to ISO people? Tonight after 7pm edt i could do some more holistic dives and make my first top to bottom list of the game
The forum has no built-in facilities for that (I've never seen that on forums other than ones built specifically for playing mafia). There's a browser extension you can install that adds the ability to filter threads to a single user though.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to
Also use barefoot essentials
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_3
Can someone explain ISO? I remember Adalia played 1 or 2 social deduction games with us way back.

my name is racynge catte: We've got tons of in-jokes too. I'm not sure I'd try and use one of ours on another site though, at least not with the expectation that people would immediately recognise it.
I know I have habits on another social deduction site I've used on here that I've been scolded for on here.

IE on a SecretHitler game I claimed 'Liberal again' on chat in early part of a Secret Hitler game, it's common where I play regardless of role. A player on the opposing team tried to claim this was me being disengenous and attempted to smear me.
my name is racynge catte: We've got tons of in-jokes too. I'm not sure I'd try and use one of ours on another site though, at least not with the expectation that people would immediately recognise it.

DkKoba1: I have been described as a very manipulative player(regardless of alignment)
my name is racynge catte: Good to know I guess.

DkKoba1: I kinda hate i cant see the rest of the thread when making a reply bc i forget who was talking but i think the thought process(not the conclusion) was towny (the conclusion is NAI)
my name is racynge catte: The reply box is a separate window, actually quite convenient on a desktop browser as you can freely browse the thread and not lose your in-progress response. I get the impression you're doing most of this on a phone? The forum software is generally pretty bad, but it's even worse on a mobile browser. I'd really recommend using a computer for anything serious.

DkKoba1: Also can someone tell.me how to ISO people? Tonight after 7pm edt i could do some more holistic dives and make my first top to bottom list of the game
my name is racynge catte: The forum has no built-in facilities for that (I've never seen that on forums other than ones built specifically for playing mafia). There's a browser extension you can install that adds the ability to filter threads to a single user though.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to
free townshield from me until day 2 for helping me get ISOs ggwp
supplementscene: Can someone explain ISO? I remember Adalia played 1 or 2 social deduction games with us way back.

supplementscene: I know I have habits on another social deduction site I've used on here that I've been scolded for on here.

IE on a SecretHitler game I claimed 'Liberal again' on chat in early part of a Secret Hitler game, it's common where I play regardless of role. A player on the opposing team tried to claim this was me being disengenous and attempted to smear me.
ISO is short for "isolation" which means looking at a person's posts in.. you guessed it: isolation. Basically a feature common to mafia forum sites where you can look at every post a player has posted to focus on them and get a better idea of what they have said in the game.
supplementscene: I can understand you feel aggrevied that Dkkobba shaded you but could this be a case of 'Oh my God you Suck'?

If you'd have been lynched under the priviso that Dkkobba investigated you as Mafiso, then Dkkobba would be the automatic guaranteed lynch the next day.

That would mean Town would get 1 Mafia player in the space of 2 days and if there's only 3 mafia players there Town is on target to win the game

Therefore does it seem more likely that:

A) Dkkobba tried to get you lynched knowing he'd be lynched the next day.

Or

B) Dkkobba either told a joke or tried to gauge reactions to him saying he investigated you?
i think it’s more likely to be B, but i do just think it was unhelpful in general, not just because it was directed at me- nobody was to have known it was an inside joke, it’s just giving me chaotic neutral vibes xD
^^ i also want to have a vote because, like catte mentioned, being a no-voter at the end of D1 last game was read into so much more than it should have so just in case i get busy i want to have a vote.
so ig i’ll keep the vote there for now but it’s not like a serious deadest attack on DkKoba, it could easily change ^^
a list of the players from towniest to not towniest :

FrostburnPhoenix as He-Man
supplementscene as Cringer
PookaMustard as Trap Jaw
detective_razza as Screeech
Catventurer as She-Ra
Catte as Panthor

Lifthrasil as BattleCat
Vitek as Swift Win
Microfish_1 as Beast Man
JoeSapphire as Madame Razz
Ambiti0nZ as Skeletor

(i default put any non posters at the bottom because I sort by towniness, which is IMO more effective)

I separated this into 2 tiers, the top tier I believe is likely pure, the bottom tier likely contains all 3 scum.

edit: this 10 minute cooldown is kicking my ass lmao i really wanna spam it up but I cant
edit2: i got distracted and didnt post this when i wanted to lmao
DkKoba1: edit: this 10 minute cooldown is kicking my ass lmao i really wanna spam it up but I cant
edit2: i got distracted and didnt post this when i wanted to lmao
Here's a bump in case you need it.
I have a partially written post, but need to go away for a bit and will appear offline. I'll finish and post when I return.
Bump(er cars)