It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agentcarr16: Vote flubbucket
So you're on the same team??
Leonard03: Hey Hunter, what do you think of zeogold?
He thinks I'm wonderfully puzzly.
agentcarr16: Vote flubbucket
flubbucket: So you're on the same team??
Nope.
Leonard03: Hey Hunter, what do you think of zeogold?
zeogold: He thinks I'm wonderfully puzzly.
No no, that what you think of you. :P
zeogold: He thinks I'm wonderfully puzzly.
Leonard03: No no, that what you think of you. :P
Obviously my puzzle powers enable me to read your mind.
For example, you are now thinking of waffles.
Leonard03: No no, that what you think of you. :P
zeogold: Obviously my puzzle powers enable me to read your mind.
For example, you are now thinking of waffles.
...with mounds of whipped cream and lots of real maple syrup. And a couple pieces of crispy bacon on the side.
mmmmm
Lifthrasil: ...
My understanding is that it is DEFINITELY going to be in town's interest to not lynch at somepoint. That is without a doubt what we are striving for, peace and no killing. There is no "may." I didn't "try so hard" to read into what you said to take offense to it. It was glaringly there to me. I don't feel desperate, unlike a bunch of you seeming to be impatient to get on with the killing in D1. We still have some time, I'll gladly take all the time we have to try and figure out who is most likely an assassin. I am looking for the most definite affirmation I can find of assassin-like behavior until then. Waiting until something gave me enough confidence to vote, and that was you/what you said.

I don't pretend it is possible to definitely hit scum. You're twisting words and making my "crucial" seem less valid than your "prefer." Very assassin-like.

I don't know how the mechanics will work. I don't want to start D2 with 3 dead townies (if we mis-lynch D1 and then 2 NKs happen and both hit town.) That's very very bad. Scary to comprehend.

I'm hoping someone has some information gathering skills they can employ at night to get us some good information for D2. If I were certain of that, I might suggest a no-lynch, honestly. That is how crucial I think it could be to not kill a townie.

flubbucket: I've done a great deal of flood clean-up and it is a massive chore.
I helped clean-up at a friends once where the creek had flooded 2 feet into their main floor and then it froze solid. That was indeed a massive chore.

leonard03 and zeogold, can you please focus on the task at hand?

Thoughts on anything pertaining to the issue we are all faced with?
drealmer7: leonard03 and zeogold, can you please focus on the task at hand?
No.
Seriously though, what task at hand? Being active? I'm doing that. Voting? I already did that, unless you're saying you want me to change my vote yet again. Shutting up? I got called out for doing that.

I think waffles is a serious issue, I mean think of all the people who prefer pancakes!!

trentonlf: I think waffles is a serious issue, I mean think of all the people who prefer pancakes!!
Por que no los dos?
zeogold: ...
the task at hand is finding out who the assassin are. Talking and sharing thoughts about it all helps that. I gave a bunch of thoughts and asked for thoughts on my thoughts. You have none? What do you think about the situation? ANYTHING?
zeogold: ...
drealmer7: the task at hand is finding out who the assassin are. Talking and sharing thoughts about it all helps that. I gave a bunch of thoughts and asked for thoughts on my thoughts. You have none? What do you think about the situation? ANYTHING?
I'm thinking of waffles.
Hmmm, I'm not? What exactly is our current task? Find scum. How do we do that? Talk to people. Ok maybe waffles is a little off topic, but it's better than nothing. And it seems to have had some interesting results, a little jumpy are we drealmer?
Besides I asked a serious question to Hunter, it's all zeogold's fault.

trentonlf: I think waffles is a serious issue, I mean think of all the people who prefer pancakes!!
Let's take a moment of silence for their poor, lost minds.
zeogold: No.
Thank you for that. You are what this game needs more of. X-D
I prefer pancakes.

In other news:
Unvote: QuadrAlien
Vote: trentonlf

zeogold: Por que no los dos?
Semper ubi sub ubi.