It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I just watched it. Nothing subtle about it. In fact, I probably didn't have to watch it, it was so spectacularly unsubtle. You did make me watch the entire thing looking for subtlety though, so you get a gold star for the day ... figuratively. Wear your imaginary gold star with pride!
Krypsyn: Well, I just watched it. Nothing subtle about it. In fact, I probably didn't have to watch it, it was so spectacularly unsubtle. You did make me watch the entire thing looking for subtlety though, so you get a gold star for the day ... figuratively. Wear your imaginary gold star with pride!
Heh.
drealmer7: I think it is crucial to really try to not make a mistake D1. ...
Yes, of course it is important to try. But it is also important to remember that we don't have much to go on on Day 1 and that we need information if we want to win. A mislynch on Day 1 is actually quite likely, since there are usually more town aligned players than scum. Sure, it would be better to lynch one of the assassins on Day 1. But a mislynch can be analysed too. So it is better to lynch than not to lynch and at the moment Hunter still looks like the best option to me, because his early claim may have been a genuine scum slip. Of course he may have made that claim out of innocent reasons, but the likelyhood of hitting some kind of scum is, IMO, at the moment highest if we go for Hunter.

As to your question what we think what the assassins goals may be: how should we know? You would have to ask that to the mods - or look in your PM, if you are an assassin and want to know your win condition. ;-)
drealmer7: What do anyone think the assassins' win scenario is? Remove the other assassin faction+control the majority of the vote during the day? That might be a little too much/too difficult?
Speculation would lead me to think the assassins' win scenario is kill all the town.

If they must kill other factions then so be it.
Lifthrasil: As to your question what we think what the assassins goals may be: how should we know? Y
"Think" vs. "know."

Speculation, conversation, and communication. You are doing none of this.

You state obviousnesses as if they're profundities. You defend yourself (by including yourself in the entirety) for mis-lynching a townie, and point to hunter as the one who will probably be that. Seems like you're setting up to be excused for being part of the analysis of a wagon/mis-lynch, even though you are one of the first on the wagon.

Added to things like "And I agree with drealmer, that we should lynch someone today (preferably scum/an assassin.)" Preferably? You mean you prefer it to be someone on the opposite assassin team as you, but if you hit a townie, just as well too? That's a bit how it sounds to me, otherwise I think you would have said "definitely." Sounds like an assassin-slip.

and then:

"Eventually it may be in our best interest not to lynch on two consecutive days."

MAY?!?!? Another slip, I think.

vote lifthrasil
I think Krypsyn is trying to pass blame on Flub when It's obvious it was him:

Krypsyn

So Lieutenant Bler, if you are suppose to make sure no more killings happen why are you posting propaganda for bodies hitting the floor?
bler144: The zumba video contains a hidden message. It's very subtle though.
This one is even more subtler.
Unvote
Indeed, that is much subtlerer.

trentonlf: So Lieutenant Bler, if you are suppose to make sure no more killings happen why are you posting propaganda for bodies hitting the floor?
Oh, I just enforce the quarantine. Y'all can go nuts in there. In fact, the sooner this ends, the sooner I get to go back to my cushy job guarding the racquetball courts at the country club.
bler144: Oh, I just enforce the quarantine. Y'all can go nuts in there. In fact, the sooner this ends, the sooner I get to go back to my cushy job guarding the racquetball courts at the country club.
Verified by the mod. We're not even paying to provide chairs for the guards on the wall. I hear that some of the soldiers are actually winning latrine duty in their gambling games right now.
bler144: Oh, I just enforce the quarantine. Y'all can go nuts in there. In fact, the sooner this ends, the sooner I get to go back to my cushy job guarding the racquetball courts at the country club.
It does say "make sure no one else can go on a rampant killing spree", but I think that might be more "do not let Russian Roulette Mafia occur again". :P

Sorry about my absence - my town is somewhat underwater and spending 3 hours on a bus back home that might have to turn around and go back for the first 2 and a half does NOT put me in the mood for Mafia.

What I was considering was the idea that it might be plausible to work out the number and possible groupings of scum present if we could make a guess at how they'd get points for the score they're likely to need - after all, the 5th rule of scoring insinuates that a "victory" of sorts is reached at 20 points.

However, I've realised that while I could go on about this at considerable length, at this stage of the game it would be unlikely to lead us closer to working out who to lynch.
drealmer7: "Eventually it may be in our best interest not to lynch on two consecutive days."

MAY?!?!? Another slip, I think.
Well, think again. And read the OP again. And yes, if you were town, you should agree on the MAY. Because it depends on the conditions if it is in the best interest of town not to lynch. But after you tried so hard to interpret something into my words which you can take offense at, I am starting to doubt your towniness. For now I'll leave my vote where it is. Maybe you actually are scum hunting and are just a bit over-zealous (or desperate to find anything).

This, for example, is a very convoluted accusation:

drealmer7: "And I agree with drealmer, that we should lynch someone today (preferably scum/an assassin.)" Preferably? You mean you prefer it to be someone on the opposite assassin team as you ...
No, I mean I would prefer to hit scum. Wouldn't you? And if you take offense at the fact that I prefer to hit scum, care to explain why? You pretend it would be possible to ensure to 'definitely' hit scum. But that would only be the case if you knew definitely who scum is. Do you?
QuadrAlien: .........<snip>............
So sorry about the flooding. I've done a great deal of flood clean-up and it is a massive chore.

Here's something to brighten your day.

Vote: QuadrAlien
Vote flubbucket
Hey Hunter, what do you think of zeogold?

Also, are we out of RVS? Or not? Cause I want to know if these recent votes are real.