It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeta: Replay of the first half will only be posted upon request.
Piranjade: *shyly raises hand* I'd like to put it into BB manager for statistical purposes.
*glares*

Uploaded the bloodbath, I mean game.
l0rdtr3k: Has anyone been in contact with karanek? because we need to play our game and he seems to be offline on Steam.
please accept my apology
i was not able to play yesterday
as i remember correctly, it was the only suitable term for you

@league admins: please give victory to my honorable opponent, i was not able to play
For anyone who wants to see a proper bloody BB match should Arnob and mine's match...2-1 for Arnob and I managed to get that one touch down by sheer attrition :D
Post edited September 22, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: For anyone who wants to see a proper bloody BB match should Arnob and mine's match...2-1 for Arnob and I managed to get that one touch down by sheer attrition :D
Ended with just 2 trolls on the pitch, second half was really bloody, started with 12 players left after the first and ended with just 2 in the field. Just a painful end, fortunately i got really lucky in the first half and managed to score twice there.
http://wikisend.com/download/897036/Weekly_S6_G2_R05_Ghiro-Vorhaul.db

1-0 for the Ogres against the Darkies

When Morg'n'Thorg injured one orf my ogres on his first block, I was already having flashbacks of my last match against iippo. Luckily for me after that Vorhaul's block rolls were quite miserable, and my snots as slippery as oiled eels.

This will also be my last match in this season, as i'm hoinh to move out next week, have you already found someone whocan cover me?
Post edited September 22, 2014 by WBGhiro
My team was victorious against Twister's Amazon team Antianeirai. (That was hard to spell.)
Match ended 1-0

Against all expectations my team was the one having its ass whooped. Two of the players got injured and 3 KO'd in the field. Berserkers were unnumbered against the amazons in the second half. Team was forced to play serious defense play which is against their basic drill, swinging knuckles to opponents face. This only makes papa Khorne mad....

Here's replay https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p9exnwhfvirlpa/Weekly_S6_G1_R05_TwisterBE_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
Likedeeler and Double Redskulls ended 4:2 in my favour.
Replay is in Google Drive
All matches have finished -> Matchday 6 is on!

ohnoes, ChD. i am afraid there will be 'fling pancakes this week :/
Post edited September 22, 2014 by iippo
I won 2-0 against duder's Wood Elves.

It was fun for me and could have easily ended differently if duder's wardancer hadn't slipped just on the td line and koncked herself out 2 times in the match. Well, I am not complaining and I had some bad rolls as well but this hadt to be infuriating for duder to experience.

I, as stronger team, had 2 BH on my side (one of them form 1st block on T1 and I was afraid it is going to continue that way back then) and duder had 1. He also had about 8 KO while I had 1 (he never returned to game) so my strength showed, but sadly one does not level up from KO.

Replay was uploaded to GDrive.

Short report over.
My match with CSPVG is about to start in few minutes.
And it resulted in victory for my side. This time 3-0.

The match started in very fair fashion when there was a pitch invasion on starting kick-off and CSPVG was left with 3 players standing (2 snots and 1 ogre) while I was left intact. I got on the ball thanks to it even if CSPVG was reciever and even though he fireballed me and delayed me for a long time, I finally scored after several turns.

Not much else happened in the first half.
The second half I felt a little bit more in control and it was probably likely because CSPVG was slowly losing all his snotlings. After I scored second TD with (surprisingly he wasn't able to stop my saurus ball carrier with single blitzing snotling:-)) CSPVG got quite a nice chance with a thrown snotling but unfortunately for him, he injured himself on the landing. That gave me the ball and allowed me to score on my T16 again. We then got 1 more turn thanks to referee but nothing interesting happened anymore.

Most scary moment for me was when my star skink got killed by blitzing ogre but fortunately my apo did his work this time and saved him.
I ended match with 1 BH and that was self-inflicted on GFI.
CSPVG had 6 injuries, all on snotlings. 1 of them was death and as he used apo to save MNG, he could to nothing to save it. Somehow it reminds me soemthing. :-) That saved guy got even injured again. Another 2 injuries were self inflicted, one from throwing and another from fireball. Rest was from my Tyrannosaurus going on killing spree and injuring three. Sorry, I couldn't help, that AV4 snot was just too tempting.

It was quite silly match and CSPVG attempted quite o lot of dodges with his ogres which rarely worekd, but it was quite fun.

Replay is once again in GDrive temp folder already.
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Vitek
If everything goes according to plan my match against Zeta should start within the next hour.
Replay already loaded to the GDrive temp folder.

Piran and I played an incredible 3-3 tie game. Probably one of the most entertaining games I've played.

Next week, the match that's been many seasons in the making...

Humans. Lizards.
JudasIscariot: For anyone who wants to see a proper bloody BB match should Arnob and mine's match...2-1 for Arnob and I managed to get that one touch down by sheer attrition :D
I watched this match, it was almost textbook Choas vs goblins, goblins flying off the pitch and an incredible rate.
cnquist: I watched this match, it was almost textbook Choas vs goblins, goblins flying off the pitch and an incredible rate.
I might've tied or even won if I didn't play my Mino the way I did when I got the snap offensive event that allowed me to move one square. All it takes is one bad play and there goes the game :)