It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kids willing, i will be playing against arno later this evening.
match between fluffy skavens (Swere Swappers) and nasty nurlges (Striking Shoggoths) will start in about 20 mins

will the repulsivnes win or will be skavens too fast for the skinky clooud of goodies?
just finished playing twisterBE. He won 1-0. First three round my woodies lost 3 players (one of which was my only str4 guy;)) it was a fighting struggle from there on, we had 1 chance to score but alas my thrower had another diva moment and refused to pick up the ball, then we skipped a turn for some reason, the orcs graciously (doesn't really sound right with orcs;)) did not use their kickoff blitz as recompense. All in all good game and we finally used our apothecary right! :)
(p.s. twister will be doing the load up after his shower;))

Hope you're doing okay Piranjade.
Post edited July 21, 2014 by duder113
The replay between duder and me is now online
hum vs de about to start.
Sound 2-0 defeat for Nurgle in the hands of Skaven, but I managed to get some dream passes through that made the nasty rodent skitter around the field like there was no tomorrow. In the end those villainous vermin just kept evading my defenses and ran like the wind, despite getting a few players mildly hurt during the process - I just couldn't outrun them even with once-in-a-lifetime perfect passes (for Nurge, that is...).

I've been having trouble uploading the replay to the free-for-all folder (loading crashes at 27%), so I put the replay here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65966610/Weekly_S5_G1_R08_Vohaul-Michal.db
Post edited July 21, 2014 by Wilco86
I'm home!
The surgeons put a 10 x 15 cm net under my belly muscles to keep the abdominal membrane (peritoneum) from tearing further and it should also prevent future tearing.
Still in a lot of pain and I have to wear a really uncomfortable corset/abdominal belt thing for the next six week (in this heat!) but it's all slowly getting better.
Welcome home, we are really glad to have you back. I hope you will have time for some relaxing BB match.
Piranjade: I'm home!
The surgeons put a 10 x 15 cm net under my belly muscles to keep the abdominal membrane (peritoneum) from tearing further and it should also prevent future tearing.
Still in a lot of pain and I have to wear a really uncomfortable corset/abdominal belt thing for the next six week (in this heat!) but it's all slowly getting better.
Hey! You're back! :D

Did you get to utter the phrase "I live...again!" after getting done with the surgery? :)
JudasIscariot: Hey! You're back! :D

Did you get to utter the phrase "I live...again!" after getting done with the surgery? :)
I fear I was uncool and muttered something more akin to "Irgh... Ah... Gnnn".
Sorry. ;-)

Piranjade: I fear I was uncool and muttered something more akin to "Irgh... Ah... Gnnn".
Sorry. ;-)
That's close enough for government work :D

Piranjade: I fear I was uncool and muttered something more akin to "Irgh... Ah... Gnnn".
Sorry. ;-)
Just sayin'
Just finished my game against Iippo, was really a fun game. I scored really fast and gave Iippo the chance to score twice afterwards. Second half went more in my favor even though i was outnumbered and out guarded. Managed to get the ball back after a desperate move with a wizard and in the last 2 turns to steal the ball and keep onto it for a number of blocks. Ended 3-2 in my favor. All in all a very enjoyable game.
arnob8911: Just finished my game against Iippo, was really a fun game. I scored really fast and gave Iippo the chance to score twice afterwards. Second half went more in my favor even though i was outnumbered and out guarded. Managed to get the ball back after a desperate move with a wizard and in the last 2 turns to steal the ball and keep onto it for a number of blocks. Ended 3-2 in my favor. All in all a very enjoyable game.
I had chance to make it 3-1 at the end of first half, but my catcher who carried the ball decided to fail gfi despite RR on the last square and get MNG'd..

Second half i also had chance to press the advantage, but for some odd reason Arnos wizard didnt fail the lightning bolt and i ended up losing the ball. Also bit later my other catcher lost his health to block and got MNG as well...so no catcher for me in my next match :)

Really the match had alot of stuff going on - quite intense. I should really have played the last two turns differently and not try to force myself too much as it lead to me losing the ball. Well, also i should learn to do my moves 30s faster, as i there were alot of turns yet again where my position was far more crappy on the pitch than in my mind as i tried to hurry my players around the pitch to carry out my master plans at the speed of slug stuck in tar..

replay uploaded.
My thrower leveled up. I wanted to give him kickoff return but apparently he got wrestle instead.
Is there any way to undo this ? He already had block so wrestle is more than useless.