It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: If I am going to continue next season then I'll go with Norse. ;-)

Even with it I find forced restart each season horrible thing. I don't want to abandon my boys right when they start to shape up into something good.
Remember norse coach needs to drink before the match, during the match and after the match. Otherwise its not genuine norse-experience.

Norse rock.
iippo: Remember norse coach needs to drink before the match, during the match and after the match. Otherwise its not genuine norse-experience.

Norse rock.
I see no problem there. :-D
iippo: Remember norse coach needs to drink before the match, during the match and after the match. Otherwise its not genuine norse-experience.

Norse rock.
Inst it a trait for any BB coach?

Team: khemri will be really challenging, but what about high elves? Lomg passes are fun and medium pass with agi4, thrower and catcher is a quick way how to get rid of dwarves.

Norse rock.
kanarek: Inst it a trait for any BB coach?

Team: khemri will be really challenging, but what about high elves? Lomg passes are fun and medium pass with agi4, thrower and catcher is a quick way how to get rid of dwarves.
The challenge with HiE is that they need bunch of skills to be worth they pay really. Alot of skills actually. Also bloat way-way more than say the amazons. Or Khemri for that. No idea of Khorne Demons, but they dont seem too cheap..

choices choices
kanarek: Inst it a trait for any BB coach?

iippo: The challenge with HiE is that they need bunch of skills to be worth they pay really. Alot of skills actually. Also bloat way-way more than say the amazons. Or Khemri for that. No idea of Khorne Demons, but they dont seem too cheap..

choices choices
What do you mean when you say "bloat"?
iippo: The challenge with HiE is that they need bunch of skills to be worth they pay really. Alot of skills actually. Also bloat way-way more than say the amazons. Or Khemri for that. No idea of Khorne Demons, but they dont seem too cheap..

choices choices
JudasIscariot: What do you mean when you say "bloat"?
excess TV that gives your opponent inducements/robs from you getting inducements.

Useless/bad value skills or players etc.

Like say lvl 7 snotling. Sure its whole lot of fun, but costs as much as the whole teams all snotlings put together -> inefficient use of TV.

Excess amount of rerolls, assistant coachs etc are also bloat. Ofcourse "bloat" is a bit vague term as different coaches value stuff differently.

For example HiE are expensive team, they need lots of skills -> raise value alot -> you cant have too many players and rerolls or your TV skyrockets to outer space.

Meanwhile teams like amazons for example can easily have skill or even two more compared to them and they are still same/lower TV.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by iippo
Can somebody help me contact the coach that replaced the Ulthuan High Elves? That team did get replaced, right? I can't find any contact info in the first post.

If the coach is reading this: I won't have time tomorrow, but I'm available from Saturday to Tuesday - send me a message which date and time works for you. :)
Zeta: I have it on solid authority that there will be a Dark Elf or Necromantic team being fielded by someone.

Hear they're leaning Necromantic.
I'm leaning towards playing a Dark Elf team next season. I've played a few pick up games in the Auld World and they're more of a style i enjoy.
Zeta: I have it on solid authority that there will be a Dark Elf or Necromantic team being fielded by someone.

Hear they're leaning Necromantic.
Realrocker07: I'm leaning towards playing a Dark Elf team next season. I've played a few pick up games in the Auld World and they're more of a style i enjoy.
Ohohohohoho...you cannot has. I'll have to introduce you to my Dark Elves soon enough. ;)

Anyways, Vitek and I are playing Monday, 11am Pacific (20:00 for my European friends, or 19:00 if you're in the timezone behind.)
JudasIscariot: What do you mean when you say "bloat"?
iippo: excess TV that gives your opponent inducements/robs from you getting inducements.

Useless/bad value skills or players etc.

Like say lvl 7 snotling. Sure its whole lot of fun, but costs as much as the whole teams all snotlings put together -> inefficient use of TV.

Excess amount of rerolls, assistant coachs etc are also bloat. Ofcourse "bloat" is a bit vague term as different coaches value stuff differently.

For example HiE are expensive team, they need lots of skills -> raise value alot -> you cant have too many players and rerolls or your TV skyrockets to outer space.

Meanwhile teams like amazons for example can easily have skill or even two more compared to them and they are still same/lower TV.
You know, I was experimenting with Nurgle on a single player campaign all night last night and, while I am not 100% sure how they'd fare against an actual human opponent, they actually kicked butt :D
I wouldn't like a reset every season. There are teams like Chaos or High Elves that need more than one season to be really effective.
A reset every two or three seasons I'd be content with.

New team for next season? Currently I'm leaning towards Necros. But starting over with Underworld would also be nice.
Psyringe: Can somebody help me contact the coach that replaced the Ulthuan High Elves? That team did get replaced, right? I can't find any contact info in the first post.

If the coach is reading this: I won't have time tomorrow, but I'm available from Saturday to Tuesday - send me a message which date and time works for you. :)
You have match against Vohaul, he is in the bb steam group + the gmail sheet has link to his steam profile. ill give him shout youre looking for him if i catch him.
Realrocker and I are starting our match now
Realrocker07: I'm leaning towards playing a Dark Elf team next season. I've played a few pick up games in the Auld World and they're more of a style i enjoy.
Zeta: Ohohohohoho...you cannot has. I'll have to introduce you to my Dark Elves soon enough. ;)

Anyways, Vitek and I are playing Monday, 11am Pacific (20:00 for my European friends, or 19:00 if you're in the timezone behind.)
I cannot has? :(

It was a straight scrum for most of the first half, i got lucky and had the ball bounce my way.

My ability to outrun the Dwarves is the only reason for winning this game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hru8g2asvlyrnyz/Weekly_S3_D1_R12_Realroker07-Mefet.db
Post edited January 24, 2014 by Realrocker07
Realrocker beat me fair and square 2-0.
I think that I have grow too dependant on Grim and Zara, and didn't knew very well what to do without them.
I need to practice a bit I think, because my last match is against Aningan who left the league and I think I'm already in the playoffs...
Although I must admit that I'm a bit tired of the game, and will probably take a rest after this season.

As always, I got a player killed, and one of my lvl 2 dwarfs with defence, sigh.
Post edited January 24, 2014 by mefet