It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: Btw, do we have anyone in the league that does NOT own Witcher 1, but would actually really want to play it?

>> in english, i just realized that the recent gog shoppings ive done have earned me few extra Witcher 1 copies. Seriously, i didnt notice that promo before -_-

..so someone is interested, post here and ill give/randomize them depending on interest.
E_A: Yes please ??? :D
...and thus the first Witcher 1 is "sold".

Anyone else? Got still few left...
Zeta has collected his share of Witcher 1. Still someone?

...dont count on me having hundreds of these though :D
I'm thinking of something
is there a 40k game that we could play co-op?does Space Hulk have this feature?because it will be fun to play with you guys.
and let's ask Cyanide to make a Warhammer game that focuses on the sieges or skirmishes,I mean,if Blood Bowl captures the feeling of the tabletop game,then me thinks that they can make something good with sieges
l0rdtr3k: I'm thinking of something
is there a 40k game that we could play co-op?does Space Hulk have this feature?because it will be fun to play with you guys.
and let's ask Cyanide to make a Warhammer game that focuses on the sieges or skirmishes,I mean,if Blood Bowl captures the feeling of the tabletop game,then me thinks that they can make something good with sieges
Dawn of War 1 and 2 come to mind. Then there is Space marine - i actually liked that alot. Shame the multiplayer isnt too active anymore. Chaos Gate is good oldie, but i dont think it has multi.
forgot about this gem.man back in the 90's I was a tabletop fanatic,every weekend me and my friends played Space Hulk.but yeah,Chaos Gate really captured the feeling of the tabletop
l0rdtr3k: I'm thinking of something
iippo: Chaos Gate is good oldie, but i dont think it has multi.
It does indeed, and its tremendous...
anyone fancy game of warhamer (40k: dawn of war 1and2, space marine)? while we are waiting for the new season..
muttly13: It does indeed, and its tremendous...
interesting, i only played the single player back then years and years ago. The best wh40k soundtrack.
kanarek: anyone fancy game of warhamer (40k: dawn of war 1and2, space marine)? while we are waiting for the new season..
Dawn of War 2 is one of those games ive had installed for ages, but havent had the time/opportunity to stick head into multiplayer. I did play through the single player.

Space marine would atleast be casual enough, i wonder if anyone else have it :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by iippo
kanarek: anyone fancy game of warhamer (40k: dawn of war 1and2, space marine)? while we are waiting for the new season..
My computer got repaired after 3 months, I'd love some DoW2.
Got some 500h clocked in it DoW2, CR and Retribution combined.

Only problem is, won't be home till Wednesday.
iippo: Space marine would atleast be casual enough, i wonder if anyone else have it :)
The Last Stand in Retribution is very casual, 3 player coop survival against waves of enemies.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by DodoGeo
iippo: Space marine would atleast be casual enough, i wonder if anyone else have it :)
DodoGeo: The Last Stand in Retribution is very casual, 3 player coop survival against waves of enemies.
oh ive played plenty of it. well, tdm mostly. ....ill actually take a look right a way if there are still anyone playing it on public :p
Psyringe: One Civilization (3) packaged and sent on its way to Arnob. ;)

HannoB is up next. :)
Hey,

ahh ok my favourite is already taken, so I go for *scrolling the list*.....Rising Storm.
As it would seem to be my turn next, I'll take Europa Universalis 3 Complete, based on Hawk's recommendation.
I've just grabbed Blood Bowl in the new Humble Weekly sale, and happily found this thread (completely by accident)! When does the new season start? I'd love to place myself up as cannon fodder.
Hmm...

I shall pick tower wars!

Morbi! go for it!