It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: I spent far too much of the match trying to figure out what exactly it was!
Piranjade: Could it be a small Beast of Nurgle? In its tiny crib? And with its little rattle?

Sorry about your keyboard, iippo. I nearly bit mine.
I think I managed one or two "PAW" die rolls in the whole game?
There were far too many "dodge" players on that field & far too few "defender down" results....
I think there were only 7 injuries worse than stun in the whole game:
1 KO
4 injured (2 healed by apoths)
2 dead.
Rodzaju: There were far too many "dodge" players on that field & far too few "defender down" results....
I think there were only 7 injuries worse than stun in the whole game:
1 KO
4 injured (2 healed by apoths)
2 dead.
I think it was like this:
I sustained 5 Cas (1 of those from a dodge) and 2 deaths.
Moggrym sustained 1 Cas.

Here is a picture of two Underworld cheerleaders for those who are curious:
Attachments:
Blackrock Berserkers 2 - Sparkling Strikers 0

Very rough game on the Elf team from a luck standpoint. The Elves couldn't get anything going dodge-wise and were forced into a bashing match with the C-Dwarves which didn't go well at all. By the end of the game, the Elves were sporting five players against almost an entire squad. Still, they were game and threatened until late.

Replay is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?aea7yoc3n8dmvs9
That was some hard match. It had fun, excitement, lot of tears and blood. I'm very proud that my elves hit something from time to time. But after all, I had a lack of ideas.

I'd like to thank Hawk for being a very fair opponent. He didn't more damage than needed for his touchdown. It is a deserved victory.
NoHiT: That was some hard match. It had fun, excitement, lot of tears and blood. I'm very proud that my elves hit something from time to time. But after all, I had a lack of ideas.

I'd like to thank Hawk for being a very fair opponent. He didn't more damage than needed for his touchdown. It is a deserved victory.
I know it's the "Blood Bowl way", but I'd already done a number on your guys just through the game. I don't wanna be that guy intentionally trying to kill players for other people.
My norse just met WereCrow's chaos and the end result was 2-0 for the norse.

The first half was looking bit grim for the norse, but living up to their name, the Ale House Elves managed to pull of some incredibly silly half the pitch passing and score 1-0 lead on the turn 8. Really it must have been bug or something, because youre not supposed to be able to do like that. Not with the norse.

Anyways, there was lots of boasting and happiness (for norse).

I recieved on the second half and thought it might have been starting better, but run into a wall of chaos players. Once again nuffle was favoring me and my ulffie Brewdog managed to do some sick running and blitzing with the ball to score 2-0, which remained the final result.

Thought there were plenty of blocking, there were only to CAS and both on the chaos side - but they didnt turn out to be anything permanent.

Overall, the match was anything but boring - ive upped the replay at the google drive folder, on the first post.

(clearly all this great rolling at the exactly right time is because i bought my two first CHEERleaders. With beer. ;)
Post edited March 27, 2013 by iippo
http://wikisend.com/download/527148/E_AvsGhiro.db

1-0 win for me

It was a pretty satisfying match for me, almost none of my rolls went wrong even though I took some big risks. I guess I'd be pretty pissed if I was in my opponent's shoes sinc eth eopposite happened to him. As with every game I played this season there were lots of CAS, including two deaths (one of the infamous going for it kind, which thankfully could be averted and turned into something less serious).
Just played Michal's Humans.

Definitely a game of 2 halves.
In the first half, I couldn't do anything right.
2 of my Saurus knocked themselves out trying to block his linemen.
I couldn't dodge.
I couldn't go for it.
I couldn't hit him.
Every re-roll failed.
This was a theme throughout the game.
The kick off events were consistently giving me extra re-rolls.
I think I had 9 re-rolls during the game.
Not one did me any good.
The frustration finally got to me & I blocked when I should have blitzed, leaving my ball carrying skink unprotected.
From this, he got the ball & managed to score in turn 8.
I actually blooded my fist on the side of my desk when I realised that this was inevitable & resigned myself to a thorough drubbing.

The second half was much better.
I managed to break his cage twice.
Gemini Raptor (One of my skinks) took 4 blocks & just sidestepped in a ring round his ball carrier through all of them!
Due to the laws of chance snapping back with a vengeance I scraped a 2-1 win!
Didn't manage any casualties though :(

I would imagine that this would be a much better match to watch than it was to play!!!!!
Replay:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81270194/Weekly_R4_Michal-Rodzaju.db
Seems like a pretty fun game, though not really pulling me in to go out and spend $20-30 on it, but I am interested in seeing you guys play if you record your matches.
Ki11s0n3: Seems like a pretty fun game, though not really pulling me in to go out and spend $20-30 on it, but I am interested in seeing you guys play if you record your matches.
All the matches are recorded, but I think you need Blood Bowl (either legendary or chaos edition) to be able to load & watch them.
yesterday I played Rodzaju´s saurus.

It was a game of 2 halves. First half was great, it looks like finally a victory for me. But the second one. My guys were unable to do any ball handling operation (every action, except the high ball giveaway failed) or to kick skin´s tail. One skink managed to survive more than 9 blocks (32+ dices against) without being hit! Hate skins.

If I ever meet him again, I am going to foul him so hard, that will crawl back to the egg.
I've just seen something hilarious:
According to the league stats, the most experienced (& Only Level 3) player is a snotling!!
Rodzaju: I've just seen something hilarious:
According to the league stats, the most experienced (& Only Level 3) player is a snotling!!
out of 4 games he hogged 3 MVPs, the greedy git >:(

Though to be honest, I'm thinking snotlings are the best linemen in the game right now. So it's well deserved.
Rodzaju: I've just seen something hilarious:
WBGhiro: out of 4 games he hogged 3 MVPs, the greedy git >:(

Though to be honest, I'm thinking snotlings are the best linemen in the game right now. So it's well deserved.
I think every other team should come to an agreement to kill as many of them as possible. Eradicate the entire species.
Hawk52: I think every other team should come to an agreement to kill as many of them as possible. Eradicate the entire species.
You'll have to make it past the Ogres first =P