It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kanarek: Division 2, match day 6

After the pause and securing enough gold pots from leprechauns goblins are back with predictions! Are you ready to bet?
I just re-read your predictions. Let's just say that the quality of your predictions hasn't quite caught up with the quality of your play, yet ... ;)

Please keep making your predictions though, I very much enjoy reading them. :)
There is an evil halfling magic working against us. But I heard, that fling master-chef-seer, "EndlessBelly", is going to show my goblins, how predictions are done. For the first division of course. I will never abandon, or let anyone to toy with, my lovely business in the 2nd and the only true BB division.

Yours
FourFinger, the goblin head-bookmaker
me and Piranjade will play our match today, 20:30 CEST (starting roughly in 80 minutes from now)

I think I managed to set-up a stream, so if you would like to join us, you are welcome. Without audio this time, I am experiencing a terrible feedback from my microphone.

http://www.twitch.tv/kanarekmichal
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_computer_cant_find_my_wifi
I'm really sorry but I got hit by another Internet problem.
l0rdtr3k: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_computer_cant_find_my_wifi
Couldn't you just use cable internet? Plug it in?
fking blood bowl..
failed 4 dodge rolls, 4! I just needed a 2 and i roll a 1!
failed dodge > badly hurt.

FUUUUUUUUUUUuu

yea, sure i made some positional mistakes, but blood bowl cursed me with bad luck

opponent drive, double double red skulls! a turn of luck!
An afk Morb allowed me to do 2 GFI to win!

alas, with my team so beaten down, I couldn't prevent a touch down. I was outmanuvered and learned.

Draw 1-1
It's on the living room next to the TV.I could plug it there but I would interfere with others that want to use the wifi or watch TV
l0rdtr3k: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_computer_cant_find_my_wifi
Piranjade: Couldn't you just use cable internet? Plug it in?
Screams of Frogs vs Hamburg Hammerfists
20.30 UTC+2 (UTC+1 Summertime)

http://www.twitch.tv/stampedehh
Misfits vs We Are Not Fluffy Birds will start any minute

http://www.twitch.tv/kanarekmichal
The game between Moggrym's Busty Bruisers and Mystral's Scarlet Shadows ended 1-0 for the Amazons.

The game was going well for the dark elves, who had koed 2 amazons and were close to scoring in turn 6, until MorgN'Thorg decided to sabotage us by rolling 4 red skulls on a double block, then dying. I suppose someone made him a better offer, I probably shouldn't use mercs against amazons in the future. :p

The first half ended on a 0-0, then the amazons managed to score on turn 13 after I lost 3 players on the defence and failed a slightly desperate attempt to break into their cage.
Despite a valiant raid by my blodge blitzer, who died as a result of a foul once he was knocked down after failing his GFI, I didn't manage to equalize.

This was a really bloody match, with 3 deaths, 5 injuries and lots of KOs.

Here's the replay for anyone interested.

On a side note, this is my 4th defeat in a row, and although 3 of those were expected since I was playing against team with twice the TV of mine, they were all pretty close defeats (with the possible exception of the one against Rod, where I never felt I could even draw) decided mostly by luck, or in my case really unlucky rolls of the dice.

Not to mention that I'm now at 6 deaths, 3 of which were blitzers, who are AV 8, really expensive and have block by default. By contrast, my 2 AV 7 players have only suffered 2 minor injuries and continue to cruise along without any care for their lives despite being blitzed lots of times.

I'm getting the feeling Nuffle really has it in for me, which is a bit annoying. Also, my TV is actually decreasing thanks to all the deaths and I think I'm pretty close to being the lowest TV team in the whole league, despite dark elves being expensive players.
Replay: http://wikisend.com/download/445248/Weekly_S2_D1_R6_Morb-Cheongzewei.db

I managed to prevent him from scoring during the first half. Both of us had some overwhelming bad luck. His Dodge rolls really liked 1 and i suffered 2 Double Redkulls despite rerolling.

Second half he disconnected and i went to get something to drink. As i came back the first thing on the screen was his Elf triumphantly holding the ball in my touchdown zone. I managed to score the 1:1 on the very last of my turns.
mystral: Not to mention that I'm now at 6 deaths, 3 of which were blitzers, who are AV 8, really expensive and have block by default. By contrast, my 2 AV 7 players have only suffered 2 minor injuries and continue to cruise along without any care for their lives despite being blitzed lots of times.
Well, two of my vampires died during the three first matches i played (110k piece, str4, av8, REGEN..) and third has -MV. Meanwhile my puny thralls have accumulated only one niggle and one -AV. A third vamp might have died, but apo came to rescue and regen was not necessary.

= Nuffle can be cruel.

...to see the opposite, check how much SPP Ghiros snotlings have - and they are supposed to be the weakest, easily breaking players in the whole game :)
Post edited August 05, 2013 by iippo
Hamburg Hammerfists vs Scream of Frogs 2:1

Was a very hard piece of work to get through the Lizard defences, but I finally worked it out. Nice play on both sides, and some cruel dice, like everytime.
The Misfits lost to the Not Fluffy Birds 0-3.

The Misfits are down four players for the next match: a linerat is dead, a throwrat lost 1 STR, another rat smashed his hand, and a Gobbo found all that so funny that he strained his groin laughing.

Both Apos offered to kill my players. I want new Apos. I still don't believe they are right with their assessment of my players.

And the MVP went to the injured throwrat. The gobbos would have deserved the MVP! They fought till the end. They were less squishy than the rats. And one gobbo was nearly eaten by the troll!

On good news: my troll is fine. :-D
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Piranjade
Here is the replay of mentioned match: Weekly_S2_D2_R6_StampedeHH-Viteklis.db (EDIT: Mentioned by Hanno, Piranjade jumped in between when I was typing this. :-))

This is third time (out of 6 matches) I conceded in last 2 turns, I need to improve this.

The match was entertaining, but Hanno was better most of time and deserved to win.
I was pushing my luck a lot whole match (I went through 5 or 6 tackle zones with my skink in one turn, when I tried to prevent Hanno to score) and I used it all, together with remaining re-rolls, to score on turn 12 and then it came back to bite me in remaining turns.
As first thing next turn after kick-off I used Kroxy to attack and he got 2 red skulls. Dwarves got free turn. Then I stupidly tried to blitz with him following turn but he got Bonehead. After this I tried to return with him to try to prevent scoring and he stumbled during GFI. It really wasn't his part of game.
Actually, none part of any game was his so far. He is only player from my pre-season mroster who has not a single SPP.

Both my mercs got injured in this game and at one monent I had only 1 skink on the field. Quite bad when you need to handle ball.
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Vitek