It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mefet and I will play our match in about 20 minutes. :)
Nurgles vs. Darkelves at 9:00 pm GMT+2. Probably :)

Edit: Starting in 10 minutes. Will stream at http://de.twitch.tv/pogothepuschel

Have fun ^^
Post edited August 01, 2013 by Pogopuschel
Twisted Elves vs Wheredemons will be playing shortly
Well, I manage to take the lead 2-0, with some luck, but it was tacken back to me in the second half, and we finished 2-2
I suffered a lot of casualties, with didn't allowed me to properly defend in the second half.
I'm not going to play leagues with armor 7 teams again, I think, after seeing my record...
Post edited August 01, 2013 by mefet
What shall I say. It was a game full of everything - especially blood. The Blood God should be pleased.

As Mefet said, he managed to get lead 2:0. I was able to cripple most of his players during that period. My apo just made his job and saved Gabriel from death. Within the 1st half Haegr just happened to going done ... AGAIN ... Stupid Ogre. -.-

I also made lots of stupid errors ... again. I totally hope it will come a time, when I stop doing that. After the first TD I build a cage but also got caged. I was able to hold of that damn Ratogre until he blitzed from the ground. When I do that with my Ogre he just stays down...

At the beginning of the 2nd half some fans managed to come on the field and hurt some of the players. As I see it, that was one of the reasons, why I could not made a fast 1:2. During the next turns I was able to get my TD and managed to cage his Gutter Runners where the Ball was lying. With my last Blitz I was able to take the ball carrier down and my heroic Catcher dodged his way to ball and TD.

---
Replay: http://wikisend.com/download/333052/weekly_s2_d1_r6_chaospanda-mefet.db.
---

All in all an wired game and I am really afraid facing the MooMooCows next game. :/
Post edited August 01, 2013 by chaos_panda
Twisted Elves vs Wheredmons ended in a tie: 2-2.
Some unlucky rolls on both sides.
here is the replay.

Also would love to have some feedback from you guys.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by TwisterBE
and it's a draw.Twisted Elves vs Wheredemons ended up with 2-2
the game was pretty balanced and we did our best on the pitch aside from several bad rolls.
gotta say,fells good to finally score a point on the league.next game I'll win,I'm sure of it :)
Still no word from Dreammouse...
Piran, can you work your magic?
rcthedigitalhero: Still no word from Dreammouse...
Piran, can you work your magic?
I'll try to be magical in a few minutes. :-)

Edit: Sorry, I had no luck. :-(
Post edited August 02, 2013 by Piranjade
Vamp vs Necro action starting soon.
watch it here: http://de.twitch.tv/nohit_de

no music, jet, sorry :(
The only thing I have to say about my match against the Darkelves is that I don't want to talk about it...
Vamps vs NoHit's Necros:

3-1 for Vamps.

"V for the unlikely Victory" :)

The Necros block dice were rather good - my team had lot of downtime lying on the pitch...but luckily worst i suffered was -ST on a thrall. He is still good for biting! :) Anyways, on last turn i had 3 thralls and 3 vamps left, so yes - there was "some" bloodlust as well. I think every bloodlust that failed resulted in CAS.

Despite my block dice were clearly trigged somehow, i was atleast far luckier with NoHit's GFI's - meaning he failed quite few of those just next to my ball carrier. Had any of those worked, the game might have gone very differently.

Also my Vamp succeeded in regen check for the first time this season...the same could not be said of NoHit's wulfie which tried prevent Lord of Lard from doing TD, got blitzed and suffered -AG (i think).. Not death certainly, but i think he is going to retire anyways... Atleast i think he was lvl1?

Speaking about Lord of Lard, that vamp did all the damn TD's. I am having trouble spreading the SPP around the team - but once again, i just didnt have any "free" vamps nor thralls i could have really used to score instead of him - so bloat he shall.

All in all, very intense match. Ill up the replay in google drive soon.

----

And damn i hate the cyanides interface. I mixed more than once the pro / regular reroll with my pro vamp. The pro skill came very handy during the match...but i also missed using it once or twice on bloodlust as i accidently pressed "No" on "Do you want to use reroll" >> whether you want to use pro or not is asked that, but only when you answer "yes". Answering "No" >> no reroll of either sort.

Wish i could change it to ask about pro first and regular reroll after that.
Post edited August 02, 2013 by iippo
Wow, installing that BBCC mod for the game makes some interesting changes.

I can get used to the grid changes, as TZs are now Xs, the grid keeps to your characters' MA, but only shows GFIs when selecting moves (but it will also show your route, dodges included before you make your move) and the moving of the End of Turn button is really nice. The new skins for players are pretty cool too, but the best change of all of it?

The TEAM COLORS. You're no longer limited to that awful default color palette. It's easily tripled and there's finally a proper orange.

That's enough to get my recommendation right there.

Additionally, The Armored Seagulls and Red Lantern are taking to the pitch very shortly!
Post edited August 03, 2013 by Zeta
Hey guys,
I'm really sorry, but I don't seem to have time to play Blood Bowl anymore. I've got problems managing my time at all at the moment, to be honest :(
I hope you'll find another player to replace me.
Please don't be angry, I didn't know when I started the league.