It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe and Pogopuschel started, watch and chat here: http://de.twitch.tv/pogothepuschel
Woah, that's a cool service! Thank you both!
I will challange Dreammouse now... :)
Pogopuschel: Yeah, I will be streaming the match. This way my awesome Ninja Powers won't work!
Oh, and there will be music. I just whipped up a random list of awesome songs just for that.

Game will start 20:00 Gmt+2 ish
You must post the playlist! PLEEEEEEEASE!
It be awesome!
The (windfall) Custodians just had to make sure, they deserve their unofficial name. -.-

The first Half was quite bloody. At the 2nd die Wood Elves just didn't want to get injured.

I managed to kill a loner-merc-Lineman.

I for one would say, I played much better from turn 1 to 8. With the Ball at hand I happened to get caged with my one cage and Nuffle just didn't want me to free myself properly. With the TD at Hand I tried to share SPP and my stupid Lineman just wasn't able to catch the fu**ing ball. I so totally miss having a Catcher. In times that really pisses me off.
-.-"

Dreammouse however suffered lots of Dodge-TDs and I think she overcommitted to the GFI. But I for one think she did much better at the 2nd half of the game.

In the end I managed to win with 1:0. Should be 2:0. After that I just got 20k for the win. ATM I just hate Nuffle as much as he seems to hate me.

I will upload the Replay as soon as possible and edit this Post.

Edit:
http://wikisend.com/download/574236/weekly_s2_d1_r4_chaospanda-rashkayla.db]weekly_s2_d1_r4_chaospanda-rashkayla.db
Post edited July 22, 2013 by chaos_panda
...and all matches have been played >> moving on to Round 5
Aningan: You must post the playlist! PLEEEEEEEASE!
It be awesome!
I will, I will. Thank you very much ^^ I saved the video on the channel to be permanent. So those of you that have missed it can watch it. But I will post the replay as well in a minute.
If everyone could from time to time check that their replays are in the google drive folder, id appreciate it, but its ofcourse totally voluntary.

-> Michal our replay is still missing, counting on you ;)
Oh my god ...

Natural Disaster has suffered the third loss in a row. Given the bad luck that my team accumulated in the last 3 matches, I expect a truly spectacular comeback from them sometime during the season. ;)

Notable events this time:

- The catcher that I bought before the match, didn't show up. It's a bit odd because I even gave him a name (Chuck Berry), and saw him in the roster after buying him. Apparently Chuck got stage fright after learning that pogo_puschel would stream the game. Did I miss something? Can't we buy players immediately before match, or did I just miss a "save" button somewhere?

- One of my linemen had received a strength update (yay!), but refused to block any of those ugly Nurgle. He tried two crucial blocks in which he rolled two critical failures (with re-roll) on his attempt to overcome his disgust. I guess it's in character for a wood elf playing against Nurgles ... ;)

- My shift key didn't work again, making me enter a move that I just wanted to look and test. I really need to fix that, it happened in a previous match as well. Is it possible to redefine keys in Blood Bowl?

- Again one of my players rolled a critical failure upon picking up the ball ... this happened in each of the last 3 matches, I feel like I'm playing Khemri. ;)

- Twice I tried a one-die block. The risk was small since I had a re-roll ... but I rolled "attacker down" on the block and on the re-roll. On both of the two attempted blocks.

- For the first time I used an apo, since one of my players got a -STR injury. The apo changed that into a -MA injury. Yay ...

- Eldril failed 5 of 7 hypnosis rolls, occasionally using up rerolls, even though he has a success chance of 66%. Theoretically.

- Do star players have a higher chance to become MVP? I'm asking because _again_ I chose two stars over 4-5 mercs, and _again_ one of the star players stole the MVP points. (Eldril, the guy who spent most of the match staring blankly at Nurgle players and wondering why they wouldn't get hypnotized).

- This time I managed _two_ completed short passes. That's a 100% increase from last time. I'm improving rapidly! ;)

In the end, it was a well-deserved victory for pogo_puschel. My team never even started the match. I hope to be a more challenging adversary next time, but it seems that I need to sacrifice some virgins to Nuffle before. Unfortunately, none of my players qualify /hey, they got to be good at _something_, and it obviously isn't Blood Bowl ...)
Post edited July 22, 2013 by Psyringe
The playlist:

"Kill the Lights" - The Birthday Massacre
"Into Free -Dangan-" - B'z
"Bring me to life" - Evanescence
"Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons
"Opened Path ~Fight with Colossus~" - Kow Otani (from the Shadow of the Colossus OST)
"Breaking down the Borders"
"The Dead Don't Shuffle ( They Run)"
"Distant Honor"
"I Suck At Call Of Duty"
"Shooter Guy"
"Silver and Steel"
"Sovngarde Song" - Miracle of Sound
"Deep Silent Complete" - Nightwish
"Blood Sugar" - Pendulum
"Pacific Rim" - Ramin Djawadi ( Pacific Rim OST)
"Merseburger Zauberspruch"
"Varulven"
"Prometheus"
"Palästinalied"
"Ecce Gratum" - Saltatio Mortis (from the live album Manufactum II)
"Free ( The Stratos Spaced Out Remix)" - Twin Atlantic
"The Saber Rider Theme" - Remastered" by the amazing Dale Schacker and last but not least:
The Opening to Galaxy Rangers otherwise known as "No Guts No Glory", which I find very fitting for my Rotters :P

And the replay:
[URL=http://wikisend.com/download/899180/Weekly_S2_D2_R4_Psyringe-Pogopuschel.db]Weekly_S2_D2_R4_Psyringe-Pogopuschel.db[/URL]
Psyringe: - The catcher that I bought before the match, didn't show up. It's a bit odd because I even gave him a name (Chuck Berry), and saw him in the roster after buying him. Apparently Chuck got stage fright after learning that pogo_puschel would stream the game. Did I miss something? Can't we buy players immediately before match, or did I just miss a "save" button somewhere?
There is a save button in the bottom right corner of the screen with the team roster.

Psyringe: - My shift key didn't work again, making me enter a move that I just wanted to look and test. I really need to fix that, it happened in a previous match as well. Is it possible to redefine keys in Blood Bowl?
What do you use the shift key for? Don't you play with a mouse?
No clue if you can re-configure...

Psyringe: - Again one of my players rolled a critical failure upon picking up the ball ... this happened in each of the last 3 matches, I feel like I'm playing Khemri. ;)
I'm actually getting the impression that the game engine is biased against elves.
Post edited July 22, 2013 by Piranjade
So what do you peeps think, should I stream my other games too? And if Yes, should I change something?
I already heard that I should switch on the background noises, anything else that bugged anyone?
My players politely ask that this replay be buried deep inside the stomach of Frax Sekret ... ;)

My team feels completely embarrassed. After the match, the atmosphere in "Natural Disaster's" changing room was gloomy. Well, at least until one of Linemen asked "Orgy?", and the other players shrugged and answered "Might as well." All that negative energy needs to go somewhere, and also, you don't always have Jordell Freshbreeze in your changing room. But everyone in the team feels that after three losses in a row, it's high time to celebrate a victory again ...
Post edited July 22, 2013 by Psyringe
Pogopuschel: So what do you peeps think, should I stream my other games too? And if Yes, should I change something?
I already heard that I should switch on the background noises, anything else that bugged anyone?
as I said before: It would be great if you stream more BB-stuff. ;)
Post edited July 22, 2013 by chaos_panda
Piranjade: What do you use the shift key for? Don't you play with a mouse?
No clue if you can re-configure...
For testing an action, but not directly performing it. I often shift-click on a tile to see the movement path and check whether there are any tackle zones to cross. Unfortunately, if the shift key doesn't work, the game directly performs the action ...

Piranjade: I'm actually getting the impression that the game engine is biased against elves.
Seems so. But at least we got the most beautiful hair! *comb* *comb* ;)

(Particularly Orlando Bloom. He had a lot of time for hair cosmetic in this match since pogo_puschel knocked him off the pitch early.)