It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Protein shake for trolls
Just played my game against DodoGeo. It was quite an interesting match. He was able to reduce my team by half in the first half although i could just prevent him from scoring (his fireball took out 2 of my players, including tasslehoff, so my chances got worse quite fast in the game).
Second half i did not know really how to deal with his full team standing on the los and my few players to break through it. He managed to take the ball and score.
After that things turned around a little, all my ko's were back and for some reason i was able to push a bit forward with the ball. With a very intense last turn i failed to score (although there was a "decent" chance to score).

So the game ended 1-0 in DodoGeo's favor.

Game is uploaded on the drive.
Necross: Cant do it tuesday. Have to pull a 13 hour shift (making this day 6 of 12+ hour workdays)
Will ONLY be getting Thursday off as someone pulled the labor law card

The upside of all these hours is after overtime is figured I'll be getting a month's pay for two weeks worked, so maybe, hopefully, kind of possibly (if my wife doesn't get to my money first) i can buy the fast few parts and finishthat computer im building
iippo: Neither of You contacted each Other beforehand?

Not Much time left of This matchday.
It honestly slipped my mind that I should contact him about our match or check my gog messages. I am truly sorry and I am going to take more care to contact my opponent next time :<
This really sucks that all of a sudden Necross was overwhelmed by all that work. I know that being a chef is a very demanding job. Most chefs I know tell other people not to becoem a chef..
WereCrow: I know that being a chef is a very demanding job. Most chefs I know tell other people not to becoem a chef..
cooking is some serious business
I swear if there will ever be a new season of Yakitate, I will translate the sh** out of it XD
I don't care if nobody watches it, it will be my personal mission! For the honor of bread baking!

Edit: I just messaged Zeta concerning our match scheduling. As I am on sick leave because of my sick tooth, I will be free from now till Sunday evening, so I am confident we can arrange something :P Also, you get really good drugs when you get a root canal therapy. Yay me XD
Post edited December 18, 2014 by Pogopuschel
Twister and I had our match and our match and I must say my team must have been channeling my rage these last few weeks, because with the help of a half honest ref and a little from Nuffle I fucked up his team! None of his regens worked and by the end of the first half, half his team was out of the game (one tomb guard even suffered a broken neck but thankfuly ag cant drop below 1)

To be far i did suffer a cas as my bomber was badly hurt and several of my gobbs got sent off, but I was already up by one, Twister lost most of his positionals, and I'd have possession after the half, so Twister decided to cut his losses and throw in the towel
Post edited December 18, 2014 by Necross
Necross: -snip-
:O
League and holidays

I dont think we had proper discussion about this? Just something like "we'll get back to it later" if i remember correctly..

I was thinking, that we would play this matchweek normally (till midnight 23th as usual), but then extend the next to last two weeks.

So people would have time to play their next match day till 6th.

Ideas? Two weeks too little?

--

Personally ill be visiting my parents starting 22th or 23th, for maybe week. I can access net via my little brothers computer and cell phone, but probably wont be around to validate matches - unless he has still the game installed. I doubt it :(
iippo: League and holidays

I dont think we had proper discussion about this? Just something like "we'll get back to it later" if i remember correctly..

I was thinking, that we would play this matchweek normally (till midnight 23th as usual), but then extend the next to last two weeks.

So people would have time to play their next match day till 6th.

Ideas? Two weeks too little?

--

Personally ill be visiting my parents starting 22th or 23th, for maybe week. I can access net via my little brothers computer and cell phone, but probably wont be around to validate matches - unless he has still the game installed. I doubt it :(
Do you mean this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post6006
?
Pogo and I will be playing at 11am Pacific time, 8pm GMT +1.

Will her Nurgles dash my High Elves?

We'll see. Might stream this one at twitch.tv/zetashade tomorrow.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Zeta
ha - so suppose we did plan it but my brain just malfunctions as usual.

Anyways, good time to remind everyone :)
Iippo and myself will be playing this evening 20.30ish (depending on the sleep patterns of the assistant coaches). As usual I will be streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/e___a.

Join my channel to receive a notification when we go online!

Hope to see you there :-).
Jolly and I are planning on matching up on Saturday, not sure on the time yet but it will be sometime after 2pm GMT+1(6AM) as I'm not planing on getting up in the wee hours of the morning. Also my oldest is turning 6 and we are having the party that evening but it should not conflict.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by cnquist
Pogo and I will be starting shortly and I will be streaming this one live! Tune in here!

http://www.twitch.tv/zetashade/
skaven vs d-elves about to begin