It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*dramatic music*

Next Monday, when the sun sets in Central Europe two eternal rivals will face each other on the Field of Blood.

Coach Ghiro will send his Intellectual Ogres and the Snotlings of Steel into the fight against Coach Piran's Stupendous Skavens and Goblins of Gold!

You don't want to miss this match!
There will be blood, there will be flying players, there will be crazy moves beyond belief!
Post edited August 26, 2014 by Piranjade
Necross: My next match is tentatively set for Thursday at noon ( 9 pm for dodogeo) how ever due to things going on for both of us offline Im trying to renegotiate the game day/time

keep you posted.
I'm able to do it today, nothing but rain for me here the whole day.
So I'll be at home sulking :)
Necross: My next match is tentatively set for Thursday at noon ( 9 pm for dodogeo) how ever due to things going on for both of us offline Im trying to renegotiate the game day/time

keep you posted.
DodoGeo: I'm able to do it today, nothing but rain for me here the whole day.
Perfect I just got off work. I also start late (midnight your time) Just state time
If you want to do it now meet me in game I should be on until i go to bed
Post edited August 27, 2014 by Necross
DodoGeo: I'm able to do it today, nothing but rain for me here the whole day.
Necross: Perfect I just got off work. I also start late (midnight your time) Just state time
If you want to do it now meet me in game I should be on until i go to bed
I'm off work in about 2 hours and will be home the whole day, also I'll fire up Steam when I get home so when you see me I'll be ready to roll.
The Underdoggies will take on the Raging Pink Lizards tonight at 8pm Pacific Time. Unless something unexpected happens.
Duder and I are about to play our match for this week. Hopefully there will be many a pass, and many a Snotling thrown, too.
Is Bad Mojo free for the taking?
DodoGeo and I had our match 0-3 loss for me. Some of the highlights were: most of my team out on ko, four injures (nothing permenate) two td gfi trips (dodogeo) and fire ball that only seems to work on your own ball carrier.

It was a miracle that there were no deaths!
MODS:

No touching the game between me and Cheong please.

We had a DC, and we must commune about a possible rematch.
DodoGeo: Is Bad Mojo free for the taking?
Yes it is. I just sent you the code via PM (Judas had given me the codes when he donated the games).

Edit: Myself, I'll pick "Hitman: Contracts". Thanks, duder! :)

Picking order for the remaining prizes:
11. WBGhiro - 12 points
12. Mainosmies - 11 points
13. TwisterBE - 10 points
14. Mystral - 9 points
15. chongzewei - 8 points
16. Judas_Iscariot - 6 points, -6 TD difference
17. duder - 6 points, -8 TD difference
18. m0rtr3k - 6 points, -12 TD difference
19. Vohaul - 6 points, -20 TD difference
20. CSPVG - 5 points

Link to the prize pool.
Post edited August 27, 2014 by Psyringe
CNquist and I are about to start our game if anyone wants to join
rcthedigitalhero: CNquist and I are about to start our game if anyone wants to join
About to take kids to day care and go to work :(
1-0 Victory for the Lizards!

Ugh, stressful game. I had multiple chances to take the lead that backfired. On the play before halftime, i decided to hit with my rookie Saurus to attempt some SPP grinding, and he got both down. This lead to Barry being alone on the endzone line getting blitzed and badly hurt for the rest of the game, stopping me from getting the go ahead TD.

Later, Buttz had the ball and just needed to roll two GFI's with sure feet to score, and in the end zone got double 1's. This lead to a cluster fuck around the ball at midfield until i managed to blitz a werewolf into dropping the ball in the middle of the field. cnquist tried to pick it up, but his werewolf decided it had enough of this life and killed itself on top of the ball. I picked it up, and ran it in on turn 16.

Where exactly can i drop the replays at? I missed that memo...
last night csvpg 2 - duder 4.
Hesitating start from the elves who seemed lost without a tree in the middle. A nice snotling throw made for 1 - 0, almost immediatly followed by an rather exquisite performed coast to coast run that made it 2 - 0.
Then came the boneheads; csvpg at one point managed 3 in a row bonehead throws that gave the elves some confidence and we noticed that instead of grouping up around our tree we had to scatter all around the field and those ogre/snotlings could not follow. From then on the woodies dodged and passed and ran; making their coach proud. One of the elves actually killed an ogre (the apo saved him :)), never expected that. Maybe there's something to playing without tree...;)
rcthedigitalhero: Where exactly can i drop the replays at? I missed that memo...
There is a google drive where you store the files: https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B0DuDXuxRgeAc2lJSEdCNTRGQWs